Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  Empty Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]

Today at 11:09 am
Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Sheesh. For a small soul reaper, she certainly packed a punch. Shame we couldn't draw our battle to a conclusion."

Amaranta had expected to return to the realm of living with some notable scars, but her bout with that two-horn soul reaper ended abruptly as soon as reinforcements started sailing in. Fighting multiple opponents was hardly an issue, but even she was wise enough to know when to cut her losses.

All things considered, she entered that battlefield to entertain herself and challenge the strongest soul reaper there. Since none of those things had been achieved, what else did she stand to gain remaining there? Of course, she was no fool. There was a realistic possibility some of the soul reapers might retaliate and seek out those who attacked them.

Eventually, she might have to come to blows with any one of them again---but that was fine. Amaranta adored that chaos. On the other hand, had she thought about the trouble it might bring elsewhere? Well, that remained to be said. As of right now, she simply reclined against a couch, tapping her fingers against a handheld game system.

"Soul Society sure did have its fair share of enemies, though, huh?"

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  Empty Re: Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]

Today at 11:32 am
Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  K739cm5rkz7

"Sounds like you've had quite the day. Wanna talk about it?" Khaana turned on the light. Revealing from tnhe shadows that she had been sitting not a few feet from Amaranta, her good eye watching the Arrancar with a calm judgement as she stood up and made her way over to her subordinate. Lightly giving a little prod to the Feline's cheek, she furrowed her brows.

"Did you just say you were fighting Shinigami?" She asked, her voice firm, as she planted her hand on the counter behind Amaranta, promptly gating the Arrancar against the counter as she looked expectantly to her.

She knew Amaranta well enough, and certainly it was no surprise. But that didn't mean that she didn't intend to figure out just what it was Amaranta had been getting into.

"Care to share the news?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  Empty Re: Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]

Today at 12:46 pm
Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Whoops..."

Where the hell was she hiding? How much of that did she hear? Judging by her questions, it didn't seem like she'd be able to avoid this conversation easily. Considering how bossy she could get, Amaranta wasn't particularly in the mood to play coy. After all, that was hardly a strong suit of hers, and she supposed there was little use in keeping it to the chest. At worst, she might be out on the streets again. At best, she'd get an earful of how stupid she was. Either way, avoiding it would be silly. Pausing the handheld game, she shot the woman an annoyed pout at being caught off guard as she thought of where to begin.

"What the hell... made me die on the final level. Fine. Where do I start? I hitched a ride with some random guy who talked funny... like Shakespeare-funny. Promised me I'd be able to fight strong opponents in the Soul Society while he handled some business. Since they always chase me down and attack me, I thought I'd repay the favor and throw down with some of them."

Amaranta rolled her eyes with a sigh as she laid her head against the pillow.

"Did it play out like I wanted? Hell no. I didn't end up facing anybody that put me at death's door. There was a two-horned arrancar on the shorter side that gave me a sweat, but it wasn't... what I wanted in the end. Not even close."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 1:39 pm
Fall Into My Inferno[Khaana, Amaranta]  K739cm5rkz7

Khaana paused for a moment and furrowed her brows as she listened to the woman. for a moment she was just... confused. Who the hell was Amaranta hanging around? But when she heard about what exactly had transpired, a spike of tension ran up her back and she snapped her hand up and gripped Amaranta by her jawline, a trickle of spirit energy reinforcing her arm, to make her just strong enough to MAKE Amaranta look her in the eye in that brief moment.

"What do you mean: Return the favor?" She asked, a hard flatness to her voice as she narrowed her good eye as she stared the woman in the face. Yea, she knew Amaranta was fucking around in Africa, and frankly this wasn't outside of what she expected the woman to get roped into. But something about the way that Amaranta was describing this was... off.

"Ama. I think... that you should take a seat. Get comfortable. And tell me exactly what happened." She murmured as she turned and pulled Amaranta across the room by her jawline. Intent leading her straight into one of the chairs. Was Amaranta strong enough to resist her? Sure. But she also knew that A, on some level, Amaranta seemed... inclined to be bossed around. Whether it was the respect she'd garnered fighting with her so long. Or maybe it was the authority she carried herself with. Or maybe, amaranta was sweet on her. she didn't know, but she did trust that the feline would not resist as she was tossed into the chair and stared down with folded arms.

"...please." That added murmur was ... softer. And the worry would be clear in Khaana's eyes. She was pissed, she was concerned. But she also was worried.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum