Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] Left_bar_bleue0/0Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] Empty Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma]

Yesterday at 1:04 pm
Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Well, what the fuck?

On a day as wild as today, Ranma wasn’t actually getting gains in at the moment. He’d somehow slithered away for the time being, off the grasp of Shura who’d likely expect him to return to the outside Rukongai because… something was wrong.

The Senkaimon was in fucking ruins – no big, red door. No pretty floor, just fucking ruins. The Senkaimon basically made travel between Soul Society and the World of the Living possible, which drove the Gotei for millennia. Without it… what fucking now? It felt like the damn end times – not right after what Noharu had assured him! Shit would work out, somehow.

But… he felt the urge to do something other than just work out. Sure, physical and spiritual weakness aside, right now, there was a destroyed door right in front of him. Ranma had brought his notebook from the Shin’o Academy and was proactively trying to read through his old notes on when he was lectured about the Senkaimon… with veins on his forehead, trying to find out how this shit was put together.

“I can’t fix this… uh, D-D-Daima… what, I can’t even write my own fucking notes, what am I even doing here? I’m wasting my time… I should just go back to Erica. She must be besides herself right now…”

… But he tried to wring something out of his forgetful brain, sitting down on the ruined floor in an attempt to summon some gold nugget of an idea about how to start solving this Senkaimon issue.

He ended up fainting in the ruined place, clearly in need of refreshments.

POST | SENKAI, MAN

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] Left_bar_bleue0/0Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] Empty Re: Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma]

Today at 11:08 am
Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"What the fuck are you out here for? Been out here lookin' for you all day, bro."

In the distance, Koga's imposing figure would come into view as he approached Ranma with a bag of food in hand. He was trying to reach him to sit down and enjoy a good meal and drink, but this guy loved to wander off, and he could only imagine where the man went. According to people who saw him wandering around, he headed right for the Senkaimon - well what used to be the Senkaimon, at least.

Like a good friend, he chopped Ranma across the chest to wake him up with a grin as he set down the packaged meals he'd brought for the occasion. Lots of well-cooked protein. Beef and Chicken. Teppanyaki style. Rice. The Works. He figured a good meal in the aftermath of war would do their spirits some good. He even brought some sake along so they could get drunk. Sitting beside him, he'd cock his head to the side as he gazed at the Senkaimon.

"Seriously, though. Why are you out here? ...Don't tell me you think you can fix it."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Oct 22, 2024 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] Empty Re: Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma]

Today at 11:19 am
Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

”PFUUUH!” Ranma woke up imposingly from the chest chop, immediately ready to dine in bro’s eateries. However, Koga was on to something… why was he here? He couldn’t fix it. It wasn’t his job. It was… uh, whose job was it, again?

Ranma took a nom and expressed: “Bruh, it’s been fuckin’ ages since I went to the World of the Living – same for you! I just wanted to see if there was anything weird preventing this place from being fixed yet… whose job was it, again? I vividly remember it being the 7th’s deal, but… fuck, I heard the news- FUCK!!!”

Ranma almost smashed his clenched fist on the ground in fury, even as his mouth was stuffed with chicken. “Ya heard what happened, right? With CC Murasaki?”

POST | SENKAI, MAN

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 12:46 pm
Dudebros #3: The Door Within [Koga, Ranma] 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Hell if I know whose job it is. Maybe the noble bastards need to fix it. Anyway, yea, bro. I heard the news. Murasaki's... gone. Don't know where she went or what happened to her, but she certainly ain't here now."

Koga picked his nose a bit as he thought about the recent events. He heard something about a betrayal, and Former Captain Urahara being a traitor, but that's all he knew. He may have remembered more, but right now, it wasn't the first thing on his mind. Grabbing one of the boxes of food, he'd chow down on his protein and rice with veracity as he pointed his chopsticks at Ranma.

"Speakin' of the seventh, I wonder how those guys are gonna get back home now. Shit's been pretty wild up here."

END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum