Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  Left_bar_bleue0/0I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  Empty I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]

Today at 2:26 pm
I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  NCh2uyD

HABAKI KOGA

Koga had grown tired of trying to wrap his mind around how his weapon worked. It had bothered him for some time, certainly, but he never questioned it out of sheer stubbornness that he could somehow use it to his advantage. After his embarrassing defeat against that unhinged feline, his stance had changed singlehandedly. He had to run away. Koga Habaki had to run from a fucking fight. He never did that. He thrived on combat, and cut his teeth in Kenpachi Zaraki's Eleventh.

Running away was never an option for him, and yet, that's exactly what happened. No matter how many conversations he had, it still bothered him. The lingering image of defeat. At any rate, he was prepared to address it. Assuming the Jinzen stance, zanpakuto laid across his lap, he allowed his mind to slowly unwind and be at ease. Inhale. Exhale. Repeat. Inhale. Exhale. And, then. Nothingness.

A blank canvas filled his mind until he found himself inside his inner world. A dark and dreary slum filled with roughshod huts everywhere his gaze went. It was not unlike what he experienced when he was younger. A familiar place. He knew the risks that came with entering this place and challenging his spirit, but he didn't care. He would die or come out on the other side with an improved clarity of his Zanpakuto.

"Alright, where are you, Sensouya?"

END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  Left_bar_bleue0/0I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  Empty Re: I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]

Today at 3:21 pm
I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  7zjQySH

SENSOUYA

Habaki Koga ran from a fight. That was what would happen when a game suddenly turned too serious – imagine playing tag, only to watch your friend get tackled to the ground and lose a teeth or two. You’d be frightened, run away, for the game had turned into something dreadful. Koga treated battle like a game. The 11th treated battle like a game, a privilege. And the 4th treated it like a gift that only the true Shinigamis could perform expertly.

But Sensōya (戦争屋, Warmonger) knew better. Battle was why he existed. War was why he was born. And Koga, his other half, was performing this sadly – obviously, a Zanpakutō like Sensouya would grimace at the sight. Koga showed signs of cowardice, hesitation, and ineptitude…

And it was partly Sensouya’s fault. After all, why pin all the blame on Koga alone? The Spirit knew better… and perhaps, Koga just wasn’t the most creative type of guy around? One thing was set in stone from his time on Koga’s side – no matter his opinion of the kid, that was his partner. And he’d never have another. So… let’s work with this.

Sensouya was just chilling. In a cross-legged position on the straw carpet inside a well-kept interior of a nearby apartment. One could mistake him for an insurgence leader with the amount of smoke and blades he had hanging up and leaning on the wall around the room – but none of them was the real Zanpakutō. Taking another puff of his pipe, the Zanpakutō Spirit scuffed at Koga’s voice in the nearby street. Seriously, this boy.

“Where do you think I am?” Sensouya spoke out, making sure his voice vibrated from the apartment window down to the street where Koga was, “Stop asking dumb questions and get up here, already.” Still easy to temper, this Spirit.

END POST | THE WARMONGER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum