Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1]

Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:03 am
Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Kasha-head
Koizumi Kasha

He could've asked about what was before then but Kasha didn't care, and he could accomplish that in his own time if it was publicly available. He wasn't here to a form an opinion on a dead woman though. He was here to gather information and that is what he intended to do with the time he had for Eliane.

"Gotcha gotcha, and what kind of medical research and equipment do you trade in? I'm willing to bet that a captain might be looking for some new facilities soon."

Kasha didn't explain why a captain might want new facilities. He let it remain neutral whether that could be creating, expanding, or rebuilding. Reactions and knowledge of the Seireitei would be nice to assess.

Flowing Flame-like Bird | END POST

Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTTrade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADTrade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1]

Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:48 am
Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 MikMbHA
ELIANE

"Ah, I personally trade primarily in surgical equipment. The research firm I inherited was primarily focused on artificial limb and organ replacement, though obviously right now things are a little bit on hold."

That particular bit of her inheritance had certainly kept Eliane on edge at night. It felt pointed. It felt like the kind of thing that she would have done to someone if she wanted to eat at them, and if she thought she would do it, then that was a very, very bad thing. By all accounts, she should have been operating outside Claudia's gaze.

"Regardless, I'd be happy to see what we can do about business."

END POST | IT HAS COST YOU NOTHING
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:13 am
Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Kasha-head
Koizumi Kasha

"Ah, well I'm sure someone more qualified would be willing to discuss proper business arrangements. That's more in the First Division's domain, y'know?"

Kasha explained like his hands were restricted by the typical structure of organisations. Just a piece in the greater system and whatnot. Still, he did linger on the details of statement and the peripheral vision acknowledged the patchworked canvas. Very artificial indeed.

"Of course I would love to hear more about what your artificial limbs and organs entail. I hear that the third division also do similar work, some of them even give themselves multiples. There's a lot of crazy stories that come from that lot."

Flowing Flame-like Bird | END POST

Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Trade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTTrade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADTrade Agreements? [Kasha, Ovide #1] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum