Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Empty Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana]

Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 pm
Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana often traveled from Division to Division to get to know her fellow Gotei members or find a Division that she may feel better in. In finding out that someone she cared for had chosen the Eighth Division, which was heartbreaking, Hana decided to make her way there to see if maybe she would fit in to. She felt a bit more at home in the Seventh now, having gotten used to a lot of the strangeness, so she wasn’t convinced she needed to transfer anymore, but she’d still look.

Hana found the barracks and introduced herself to a few people, asking a few basic questions about their Division. Soon, she moved on to the training grounds, curious who was hard at work trying to hone their own skills. There wasn’t much interesting going on until she found a young woman training alone. What caught Hana’s eye was the eye patch, so she made her way over. “Hello. How is your training going?”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Empty Re: Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana]

Tue May 21, 2024 4:29 pm
Despite he looks the woman wasn't exactly young. She was in hee 100s. Been dead a long time, but despite that she would turn with a warm smile holding up her hand in a small greating. She hadn't seen this woman around before, so they were either knew or from a different squad. Judging off her gut it seems like she's probably just from a different squad.

"Hiya, you new to the 8th or are ya from a different squad?"

Rei didn't pay a whole lot of attention to other squads. She knew her friends ranks if they had one, but outside of that she wasn't super interested in following them all. She much more enjoyed to keep in the know about her own squad, but there was no reason that Rei an unseated member would be told about new members.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 5:33 pm

“I am not new, no. My name is Hana Aoyama, and I am from the Seventh Division.” Hana politely explained, giving a quick curtsy, which may look weird in her uniform. “I have a number of friends in the Eighth Division, so I occasionally come to visit.”

It was clear that Hana was no normal woman. She spoke with an air of nobility and carried herself the same way. Her hair was perfect, pulled back into a high ponytail, and she wore very pale makeup, as if only to clean up any small imperfections.

"Unfortunately, anyone I am acquainted with here seems to be busy. If you do not mind my asking, what sort of training are you doing at the moment?"

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Checking the Eighth [Rei/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 9:38 pm
Rei coming out of her Normal weight and cardio training would look at the woman as she would think about it. Perhaps today would be a good day for a spar? She wasn't sure if the woman would take her up on the offer, but she would toss the offer out anyway.

"Well, I was going to hunt down a sparring partner. Feels like it's been awhile since I've had a match."

She's answer honestly. She was curious if the woman would take her up on the offer, or if she was going to have to go ask Noharu. The only problem with that is the fact that alot of spars with Noharu end up with a lot of pain.

"If you want to, you could be my sparring partner?"

She'd extend the offer to show that at the current point she doesn't have anyone to spar witb..So she would ask for the woman to take that blace so she could work on some of her stances and quick decision making..Mainly.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 11:46 am

The training area they were in was pretty empty at the moment, so Hana quickly picked up on the idea of a spar. She had wanted to figure out more about her zanpakuto and get it to speak its name, but that could wait another day.

Hana smiled and nodded, “Sure, I could be your sparring partner for the day. Is there a specific style that you’re training? Kido? Martial arts? Swordsmanship? I admit I am not very good at hand-to-hand combat, so I would be of little help there.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 8:26 pm
Rei would think about what would be the best training for the day. Maybe it was time to return to working on her shikai. She was still trying to master it, and she hadn't been able to have as many spars as she would like to with it. However, if this woman didn't have her shikai then Rei would definitely not use hers. If she did then the benefit to the other shinigami wouldn't really be there.

"Well I was thinking maybe a match with our zanpakto. Limited of course. We could use our shikais, or we can fight just like this. I really don't mind, I just want some practice either way."

Rei didn't mind either way. She wanted more practice fighting other people who used swords. Especially after fighting that masked freak in the world of the living who kept trying to kill her squad mates. She would make sure the next time their blades cross it would be the last time.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 9:50 pm

Hana was taken aback. Was not having a shikai weird? Rei kind of assumed she had hers. Hana’s cheeks turned red, embarrassed. She gripped the sheath of her zanpakuto and hoped it would speak in that moment, but it kept silent.

“Apologies, but I have yet to obtain my shikai… A-At least not yet. I’m trying.”

Hana unsheathed the blade. By the look and color of the hilt, she was obviously close to some sort of break through. Her zanpakuto did not look like a normal asauchi. Still, it could be used as a normal sword at any time.

“Would a shikai-less match suffice for now?”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2024 8:50 pm
Rei would let her hand fall on the woman's head as she would nod her head. She didn't mind when others didn't have their shikai, and in fact it may have even been strange on reis side to assume that she would have a shikai.

"It's perfectly fine. It was my bad for assuming that everyone would have one. I......just recently got mine recently and I think I was just excited. s...sorry about that."

She would speak as she would watch the girl. Before leading her to the training area as Rei would begin to stretch. She tried to make sure to do so before fighting at all.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 1:04 pm

Hana stiffened when Rei’s hand pat her head. She wasn’t used to that at all, and only experienced such a thing as a young child when her father had time to be proud of something she did. She didn’t mention it, but it was an awkward moment.

“No worries,” Hana said. She followed Hana to the training area they would spar in and followed Rei’s lead with the stretches. Once finished, she took her spot on her side of the training area after grabbing one of the wooden swords the Division’s provided. She gave it a couple of swings to test the weight and was happy with it.

“I am ready when you are.” Hana said, taking a basic Shinigami stance.

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 4:59 pm
Rei would smile as she would also ready herself. She would take her stance as she wondered how the other woman wanted to fight. She would quickly grab a wooden practice sword as she would take a deep breath. The stretching helped her loosen up her body enough so that she didn't feel stiff for this. She wanted to have a good match, and it wouldn't include her hurting something because she neglected basic things you should do before exercise.

"Alright, we're gonna start out basic and slowly increase the intensity. Is that okay with you?"

Rei would ask as she wanted to make sure she didn't overwhelm the other woman. She'd hate to make this a 1 time only sparing match. She had done that a couple of times by going to hard on people who weren't really ready for it. Especially when she was fresh out of the academy. Once the woman would answer Rei would begin the spar. Moving forward 2 steps taking a simple 2 handed overhead swing directly towards the blade of her partner. She would take it easy for now and build up more as they continued the match.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum