Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 Empty Re: Training Day (Open to One)

Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:26 am
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

It seemed that no matter how prepared Meninas thought she was when it came to her girlfriend’s words and actions, it was never enough. One moment she was pouring her heart out and the next she found herself with Anis’s soft lips up against hers. Meninas’s blush alarm was quickly on point again but what was strange to her was just how easily that the Sternritter seemed to adapt to it as well. Her large arms wrapped around the blonde’s beautiful form almost instinctively and while she looked embarrassed when they broke up apart, the pink haired woman was smiling.

That smile lasted until Anis spoke again, when Meninas’s jaw almost hit the floor in surprise. “Shower…sex? What?” Her naivete with such things was rising to the surface again but after their kiss, the Sternritter didn’t quite feel as bad about physical contact with her girlfriend. The blonde was unlike any woman that she’d ever met before and while the differences were stark, the pink haired woman couldn’t help but feel drawn to her.

She wasn’t certain as to where Anis’s thoughts were leading her to but for once, Meninas decided to act upon her own impulses, drawing her girlfriend back in towards her and returning her kiss. There wasn’t much thought about it, the act was simply what she wished to do.

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:22 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Yea! It's the iconic one of things people do in couple showers. My da-" Anis would be cut off by Meni's kiss, and feel...nice. It was nice, that for once there was some actual emotion behind other people doing things to her. With her. She could get used to this. So Anis indulged for a bit, but eventually managed to decide it was a bit sudden.

"So" Anis would exclaim, her fingers casually playing with Meni's muscles as she spoke. A bit more present than she usually was. "I have written brain plans, and this seems like the Vollstandig of training. So I am going to get comfortable with making and using Spirit Weapon first. That is to say, the romantic dating stuff that leads up to this. Foundations are important, after all.."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:14 am

MENINAS MCALLON

It was comforting to hear that Anis had decided to slow things down a touch and Meninas had no issue at all with it. As inexperienced as she was, the Sternritter was in such a tailspin, completely out of her depth. Her father had taught her how to fight and defend herself but never how to handle a relationship. It was kind of foreign to her but she was willing to try and make it work. All that mattered at that point was that she’d finally come to terms with the fact that she actually liked another woman, leaving the confusion behind her. Anis was an enigma but she was Meninas’s enigma, a thought that made her smile.

She didn’t flinch at all as Anis played with her muscular frame, a simple sign of how much more comfortable she’d become with the blonde. “I’m happy for us to take this at a slower pace as I know for a fact that it’s going to take me a while to acclimatise to all this. Everything today has been such a blur at times but maybe I should get used to that.” Meninas meant it in a joking way although she wondered afterwards if perhaps she shouldn’t have. Could never tell how Anis was going to react, after all.

Glancing at Anis’s own form, Meninas would again note the malnourishment and reply. “In the meantime, we can also work in getting this body of yours into fighting shape.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Day (Open to One) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:20 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Life really did give me opportunities today, yea" Anis would exclaim, nodding happily. "And getting some muscles-" she would grope her girlfriends abs some more to solidify the point "-is also a cool thing! Probably...going to be hard though. I'm well fed, so I can lift really heavy things super easily"

Anis would then grab some shampoo and pour it into her hands, getting all nice and lathered up to do what the shower was meant to do rather than have sex in it like she was going to earlier.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:56 am

MENINAS MCALLON

Chuckling slightly at Anis’s words, Meninas would follow her lead and finally actually get around showering properly, lathering herself up too, before wandering underneath the water and starting to enjoy herself. There was such a great deal to ponder over and while the Sternritter definitely hadn’t expected her morning training session to have gone quite like it had, looking back now, it was probably a day that she wouldn’t be forgetting about in a hurry. How could she?

All of a sudden, a compliment would slip out, as she moved around under the showerhead, briefly glimpsing her girlfriend’s form once more. “I’ll enjoy watching you try.” It sounded a bit clunky but as always, she meant well and unlike before, she now understood that it was simply a part of her. The body of a goddess but the talking ability of an awkward school girl.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:28 pm

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"There is no try" Anis would exclaim, her hands reaching out to grab Meni once again. Only, this time it was less sexual and more lifting her up above Anis' head.

"See? My noodle arms are just noodles because of bad things, but the spiritual energy inside the muscles themselves is huge, so I get to pull of feats way outside my appearance" she continud. The fact that she was also just lifting Meni above the water so she couldn't actually get a shower was absent from her brain at this moment.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:57 am

MENINAS MCALLON

A deadpan look crossed the Scottish woman’s face as she found herself being lifted, musing that maybe she should have expected something like that to happen. Still, she was relaxed enough at that point not to let it bother her too much and while having Anis’s hands in awkward spots made her cheeks briefly turn red, Meninas was prepared to offer rebuttal for a change, an awkward smirk crossing her face. “Yeah but that’s your Blut rather than your natural strength. You can lift me with it but what about without it? Could you do the same with those noodle arms of yours?”

Clambering down, Meninas would return the favour and lift Anis up using her physical strength, briefly carrying around like a damsel. A rare giggle left her as she did so, looking down at the blonde in her arms. “This is what I’m talking about. Using just the body and nothing else.”

OK. Meninas was pretty much all body and not a lot else but still.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:45 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Hahaha! No. This is my Blut!" She exclaimed, and then paused for a moment and shook her head, which let Meni pick her up. "Wait, no. Do not throw your new friend through the wall, they will not appreciate that"

"Example on hold, but my Blut is very overt. As you saw earlier" Anis would explain, before realizing her new axis of perception, and looking up at Meni. And then reaching up to boop her on the nose.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:11 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

“I’m not going to throw you through any walls. Don’t worry about that.” Meninas answered with a smile. It was strange. Just a few minutes ago, she’d have felt deathly awkward about having a stark naked woman in her arms but right now? She felt none of that at all. No doubt she’d probably end up having kittens about it later but for now, Meninas was just happy about spending time with her girlfriend. Mmm. That word felt nicer and more right each time it crossed her mind.

“I remember you mentioning your Blut, yeah.” She went on to say, easing Anis down onto her feet now that she’d had her few moments of fun, before stepping back under the water to continue showering. “It’s like you radiate with power all the time and even when carrying you just now, I felt my fingers tingle just a bit. You must be incredibly strong without your gloves.”

She’d already seen what Anis could do with them.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"I was talking about me" Anis would reply, admitting that for a moment, she really did think that tossing Meni through the wall was the best example of her Blut. "But, yea. You, might also remember the fact that I was glowing like a lighthouse from the tip of my toes to the top of my head. So a person can tell when my Blut is active"

Anis would then sorta shrink back a little at the idea of what she could do without her gloves. There was a second of panic when she realized she wasn't wearing them, but that was just her ape brain.
"Maybe. But sometimes, strength is a flaw if it can not be bridled. I am powerless without my gloves, because it doesn't listen to me at all. And all the power in the world means nothing if it does not go as you will"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum