Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 Empty Re: Training Day (Open to One)

Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:34 am
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

Noticing the nerves that Anis began to show as she spoke, Meninas’s large bear like arms would reach out and take the blonde’s hands in her own. “I see your point but it’s not always going to be like that because we’re going to keep working on controlling it until you can use your power without any form of restraint needed to keep it contained. You’re going to be running around here just like me or any Quincy, without having to worry about your power destroying walls or anything else.”

Briefly, she’d umm slightly, before throwing aside a few moments of anxiousness, powering through it. “Then I’ll get to feel these beautiful hands against me all the time.” It was about as romantic as Meninas probably could be at that stage but as always, her heart was in the right place.

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:37 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

Well now, this was delightful. As soon as she saw Anis worry about the state of her power and what it could do, Meni jumped to her mental defence and told her that it would all be in the past and soon she'll be in the best people's brains by being a cool Sternritter like everyone else. Not that everyone was a Sternritter, mind, but the point stood.

"This is a great point! I shall make all the work so my powers stop being stupid and start being helpful! Truly, it was fate that we got together" Anis exclaimed, washing herself with the vigor of ten men in anticipation of the training she was going to do.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:01 am

MENINAS MCALLON

The Sternritter would chuckle as Anis reacted with such vigour, happy that she was able to help her get out of her momentary funk. Meninas didn’t doubt her girlfriend's word and knew that one day, she’d overcome her difficulties and become the Quincy that she was born to be. The pink haired woman would be by her side every step of the way, doing what she could to make the woman’s journey easier.

As she again wandered back under the water to continue her shower, she’d think back over the day that they’d spent together. So much had been said and done but coming out the otherside, Meninas couldn’t have been happier with how it had all gone and the future looked just a bit brighter. Anis’s vigour was such that Meninas found herself affectionately increasing her own speed in showering too. She didn’t mean to compete with the blonde but it might have looked that way inadvertently.

“I’ll always be there with you.” Meninas said simply, her smile growing.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Day (Open to One) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:04 pm

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

A competition, it seemed! Meni would not beat Anis in this war of washing, she was the fastest draw on neither side of the Atlantic! And so she went full speed and cleaned her body in a way that was kinda representative of her abusing the fact that she was as durable as the face of a mountain. Anyone lesser going that hard would have taken their skin clean off.

After that showcase, she darted from the showers to get dried and her uniform put back on. A bit of her brain did seem to realize that her uniform was not as durable as she was, and so she was more gentle with that, but still threw it on with vigor.

"To!" she'd exclaim, pointing dramatically, feeling better now her gloves were back on, before pausing. "...hm. Where do you want to go?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:48 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

Chuckling in her deep Scottish voice, Meninas would wrap her arms around her girlfriend’s waist from behind as Anis asked the question. The Sternritter hadn’t been able to keep up the blonde’s incredible washing speed but she hadn’t been completely outmatched either. Now, dressed in a squeaky clean uniform, the surprisingly confident woman would muse for a bit, thinking about where they should go. There was time left in the day for a little exploring although she remembered another suggestion that Anis had made.

“We could get that massage that you spoke about earlier. I don’t know about you but I’m still feeling a little stiff and could do with some pampering.” She almost sounded like a completely different woman but the truth was that it was simply Meninas once she was past the awkward stage. “Or we could go out and see the sights of the city for a bit? I get lost kind of easily so I’ve only had a few brief wanders so far.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:39 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Ooh! I can do that!" Anis would exclaim, it being unclear which one she was referring to. And then, before Meni could react much, she would grab the Sternritter's hand and storm off out of the showers and into the city, grinning widely.

"For a good while now, I've only been able to be in Stadt, so I've gotten to know all the crannies of the place. I can give you the tour so you can know your way around and not get lost like a cute little lamb. Or is that a kitten? Something that is cute and also gets lost sometimes!"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:20 am

MENINAS MCALLON

Somehow, Meninas had a feeling that she was going to be spending a lot of time being dragged around by her girlfriend when they were together but at this point, the Sternritter didn’t mind. Instead of just looking like a deer in headlights, she simply smiled and let the blonde lead her. The energy that exuded from Anis was so very strong and it couldn’t help but draw it out of the pink haired giant too. She felt as though all the tiring mental stress of the day had just evaporated.

“Lambs get lost, cats get stuck in trees.” Meninas replied with a smile. “I had to deal with both quite a lot back home.” The life of a farm girl and when you were as bulky as Meninas, sometimes it ended up being quite literally a case of lifting the tree and lowering it so the cat could get off…

“Let’s have the full tour then since you’re such an expert on the place.” She’d add after a minute, keeping a solid grip on Anis’s hand so they didn’t become separated.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum