Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] Empty There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa]

Today at 5:48 pm
There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] M3tlKQc

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Despite any current on-goings, and whatever have you, Yumiko was spending her day off trying to find something to do! Nanaly was busy with her training, Doku was off doing... Doku things, she honestly wasn't sure what, and Yumiko didn't want to hit up Solomon for training again, at least not yet... Suffice to say, Yumiko was riding around on her motorcycle quite randomly. Riding without a helmet for once, the woman was lost in her own mind as she rode through the city of light in random directions. She turned here and there, going wherever her fancy took her.

During a stop to allow her motorcycle time to cool off from the lengthy ride, and standing time, Yumiko's heightened senses detected something... odd. She felt what was, unmistakably, the energy of a hollow... A hollow right in the middle of the City of Lights? Yumiko found this odd, but more so she found it terribly concerning! Why would there be a HOLLOW here? Concern overwrote some of Yumiko's more reasonable insights, that perhaps they were here as a guest or captured. Either way, Yumiko hopped onto her motorcycle and drove off towards the source of that energy.

What she found was...a woman? Tall, blonde, and with an odd appearance. She seemed to be a pretty woman, but how she held herself was nothing but formidable. Yumiko couldn't help but wonder what kind of conditions caused her to appear like this... But the energy that flowed from her was more than an answer. However... she didn't seem hostile, far from it. She appeared to be any other pedestrian, if not for the odd antlers that crested from her skull. She didn't seem particularly threatening, no one was running and screaming... there wasn't harm in talking to her... was there?

Yumiko approached the woman after parking her motorcycle in the relative vicinity and gently tapped her on the shoulder... Well, as close as she could get given the woman before her was more than a foot taller than Yumiko...

"Excuse me, I know I'm a complete stranger but... who-who are you? And, I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but... what are you...? Your energy tells me one thing, but my eyes tell me another."

As Yumiko's gray orbs looked up towards Santa, they shone with the brilliant shine of a curious mind, and that sheen of youthfulness that they rarely showed. But, behind those gray eyes also lingered the caution of the reiatsu she had felt, and a strange sense of age despite her youthful frame. But, what Santa may not have seen was suspicion or distaste for what she was, just that simple wonder of a curious mind.

END POST | PRODIGAL DAUGHTER

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] Empty Re: There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa]

Today at 6:04 pm
There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] My2pcrpjqj7

Santa was simply on her way to check on Liltotto's home. It had been a while since she'd actually met the woman and she was a bit curious. Was she on deployment or something? She was a bit distracted and so even as Yumiko approached, she didn't notice until she was tapped on the shoulder. Turning to look over her shoulder before she stared back. "Oh.... my... GOSH! That's suuper okay!" She smiled from ear to ear as she gave the girl a pat on the head.

"My name's Santa~ I'm an arrancar, so sortof a Hollow who has evolved past being a hollow. My antlers are whats left of my hollow mask." She explained warmly, looking around before chuckling softly. "Hey uhm, if you have questions, we could step off to the side." She chuckled. No reason to have this convo in the street.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] Empty Re: There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa]

Today at 6:24 pm
There's A First Time For Everything! [Private: Yumiko/Santa] M3tlKQc

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Perhaps Yumiko looked a bit like a child to Santa, and the pat on her head certainly solidified that idea within Yumiko's head. A slight hardness came to the small Quincy's eyes when she was given a head pat. However, she only disliked it being in the assumption that Yumiko was a child... albeit, by all rights for this world, eighteen was only legally adult age. It was a brief thing, and Yumiko didn't otherwise oppose the head pat. Soon enough, the beans were spilled. Santa, Arrancar, an evolved hollow. Yumiko had read about them before, and had also been taught about them. Having never met one, Yumiko didn't really know they could look so humanoid. Frankly speaking, it was all a bit surprising. However, the Quincy abandoned thoughts of amazement for a few moments to introduce herself as well. With a bow indicative of her Japanese upraising, Yumiko introduced herself with some minor formality afterwards.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Yumiko... Thank you for telling me who and what you are. I've never actually met an Arrancar before..."

Yumiko's eyes were still filled with wonderous curiosity as she peered upon the woman, first starting way up at her face and antlers, which appeared to be her mask fragment, sliding all the way down her body. Her gaze wasn't invasive, but it was certainly scrutinizing... But not in a bad way. However, Yumiko's curiosity was briefly stifled by Santa's suggestion. With Yumiko's pale complexion being suddenly adorned by a rosy tinge, the woman lead the way to the less active parts of the road and sidewalks; towards a nearby stall where they could get drinks or food if they wanted. Afterwards, Yumiko tilted her head somewhat as she looked at the woman. No hole... at least no visible one. Was it rude to ask? Probably, but her probing eyes likely gave her away... However, she did try to deflect away from her body language with more questions.

"There's so much I could ask... are you sure it's okay? You did look kind of focused, I wouldn't want to keep you from your destination."

The myriad of questions she could ask rolled around in her head, more liked bounced about her head, as she tried to consider them all while also trying to keep her manners in place; she didn't want to offend the woman after all. Peaceful or no, it was never a good idea to forget ones manners.

END POST | PRODIGAL DAUGHTER

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum