Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo)

Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:09 pm
Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo) - Page 3 COUJHra
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"..."

She sighed after a bit.

"I hate Hollows. I've yet to meet one that I didn't have to hate for one reason or another."

She turned her head slowly to Amaranta, her eyes dark but soft.

"I was ready to hate you. I was ready for you to be an ass that needed to be put down, but I know better than to judge a book by its cover. You're an Arrancar. Arrancar have the capacity to be nicer than Hollow. That's it. Don't make me regret it."

She turned her head back to the fire, closing her eyes, focusing on nothing more than the crackling wood in front of her.

END POST | Red
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2024 7:40 pm
Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo) - Page 3 VZNTGZt

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Capacity to be nicer, huh?"

Reflecting on those words momentarily, Amaranta chose to remain silent. Though she was hardly familiar with the crimson-haired woman's experiences, her words held some form of merit. After all, people like her roommate existed, and then there was Santa. An arrancar with abundantly well-meaning intentions. In the past, she would have no doubt told the woman she was incorrect. Now? She simply nodded her head with a chuckle. There was nothing to disagree on, and she didn't exactly feel like incorporating her typical brand of brattiness, either.

"Don't worry. My hands are tied with stepping out of line, anyway. Fascination with the human world and a well-paying job means I gotta maintain bein' on the up and up. Good to know I've earned some of your trust. How are my chances lookin' on that offer?"

END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 6:09 pm
Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo) - Page 3 COUJHra
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Sheesh. Let me just cut my heart and give it to ya," Ryo spat, tsking to the side at how easily Amaranta jumped from one thing to another. "Then throw it in the trash in front of my rotting corpse."

It's not like she didn't just spill her darkest secret that she hasn't told anyone else to this damn cat. Fucking cats. Leave it to them to be uncaring pests. That's why she never cared much for them. They get what they want and then run off like bandits in the night. What the Hell has Amaranta even done to come off so laid back? It pisses Ryo off more that she can't just let it flow off her shoulders like that.

"You're really harping me about that training crap, huh?" She mumbled, her voice losing its edge as she curled up a bit more. "Really think I got potential, huh?"

She figured she'd just keep running around like a headless chicken until some monster came and gobbled her up. That'd be a suitable way to die with this lifestyle, yeah?

END POST | Red
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 9:39 am
Masochism (Amaranta/Ryo) - Page 3 VZNTGZt

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"What? What else am I supposed to say? I just told you that you don't have to worry about any of that grisly business with me. Sheesh... you really are difficult to please. Whatever, Rome wasn't built in a day."

There was no function in her mind that could allow her to sympathize with Ryo. She might have the capacity for reason, but expecting her to console or sympathize was an exercise in futility. Even so, it wasn't as if her plight had been brushed aside, or even ignored for that matter.

If she despised hollows so much, wouldn't she benefit from growing strong enough to kill them? To her, that was a surefire ticket to strength. Moving past all the other particulars, she'd gain a strong ally. After all, she wouldn't let harm come to her sparring partners if she could help it.

"Of course I do. You've got the fiery spirit for battle. Imagine if you combined that with some combat prowess. You'd make even an overgrown lady like me sweat. There's also another way of looking at it. If, somehow, we became enemies, you'd know all my moves, making it easier to take me down. Win-win all across the board. Good deal."

END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum