Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Falls Away [Igen, Rangiku] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0All Falls Away [Igen, Rangiku] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All Falls Away [Igen, Rangiku] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Falls Away [Igen, Rangiku]

Yesterday at 10:08 pm
All Falls Away [Igen, Rangiku] - Page 2 Myd5cl9jar4

Igen nodded slowly at the explanation as he watched her from where he was, not really minding if she stayed standing. He laid back on the couch and took a steady drink as he listened to her story. Short as it was. He could understand that. He himself couldn't really think much of his own life story. It felt a little ridiculous thinking back on it, and he relaxed as another sip brought another comforting layer of fuz over his thoughts. ... And then he took a BIG gulp before sighing in satisfaction, enjoying the slow creep of inhebriation. though he drank a lot, so surelt it'd take a while. Never mind that ... well. Maybe it'd been a while since he'd been drinking much.

"Kinda wonder what Rukongai kids will wanna do now."" He furrowed his brows a little. What indeed would those with spiritual power aspire to? It only firmed his belief that things in some capacity needed to be ... there. But how? He closed his eyes. LAter dammit. His head was a damn mess. "Thanks.... Rangiku. Bye the way. I ... it really seems like I always wind up running into you, maybe its coincidence. But . I'm really glad you're here when all this is going on." He noted with a sheepish chuckle, a rueful, but earnest smile on his face as he looked her way, then looked back to the wall infront of him. Thinking back to when they had celebrated his promotion. When he'd found out SHE had become a lieutenant.

They weren't really celebrating much nowadays. Resetting her ribs and now this. Bit of a loss of their streak for sure. He hoped the next time they hung out like this it'd be for something good. "I got so much goin through my head. I don't even know how much of it is sane."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum