Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]

Today at 11:54 am
I Am War[Koga, Sensoya][Mura]  - Page 2 NCh2uyD

HABAKI KOGA

"...War."

At the moment he believed his life was flashing before his eyes, his body cut through by Sensouya's strike, myriad visions assaulted his mind like an unending tornado, relentless as it was unmerciful. Ah, how much of a fool had he fucking been? Like, actually. Was he retarded? What had eluded him all this time was always one step behind the curtain. Each image of war revealed a different conflict, a different means of eliminating the enemy.

Some were graceful. Some were efficient. Others were brutal and bloody. In a word, it was a horrific art form painted across the ages - what lied beneath that playful surface, reserved only for the most hardened spirit. What he accomplished before was nothing close to this. As his spirit told him, war wasn't something you approached with a toy. It was all the horror and bloodshed that stuck with you in the aftermath, from the screams to the frustration and desperation of fighting against defeat. It wasn't something you won in some unrealistically glorious fashion. Nothing close. It was something you survived. It was no game. Sensouya was... War. And if he was a reflection of Koga, the natural conclusion of it all was...

"I am War."

At the end of those images, he found himself pulled from his meditation in a cold sweat. What a terrifying revelation. Holy shit. He felt his heart beating frantically in his chest. Almost as if he were having a panic attack... he needed time to reflect. But he'd be back soon enough.

Apologies were in order, after all. He was not familiar with his zanpakuto spirit's game.

Two days total would pass, and Koga would return to the same position he occupied before. Inhale. Exhale. Jinzen. After being unceremoniously tossed out of his inner world, he returned - a man humbled by revelation.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum