Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When the Siren Came [Vanyel, Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999When the Siren Came [Vanyel, Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

When the Siren Came [Vanyel, Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: When the Siren Came [Vanyel, Violet]

Today at 2:02 am
When the Siren Came [Vanyel, Violet] - Page 2 TX0vSNm

VANYEL XIAOYANG

Vanyel smiled and patted her shoulder. It was good that she had been smart with her passwords, but, depending on just how persistent the Arrancar was, it would only be a deterrent. As she brought up her fear, the smile faded, and he scooted a bit closer, laying down next to her.

"I don't blame you. But, if we do track her down, I'll be there with you, if you want. If you want, I can go alone too. Won't ever have to even see her."

Sliding a hand in his pocket, he pulled out his phone, scrolled through his contacts, and went to Violet's number. He looked back at her, his expression turning to one of concern as he lowered his arm to his side.

"Your call. Do you wanna see if we can find where it is?"

END POST | DRAGON OF KYUSHU
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When the Siren Came [Vanyel, Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100When the Siren Came [Vanyel, Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

When the Siren Came [Vanyel, Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: When the Siren Came [Vanyel, Violet]

Today at 3:12 am

Violet was silent for a while. In truth, she didn’t want to find it. Not immediately. She didn’t want to see that creature again! Of course, she may not have a choice. However, she had a different idea.

“No... Can... Can we just report the phone stolen and let Rita know? Then they can change my information for any of the Gracen Arms logins, and I’ll use your laptop to access the rest of my emails and change those… Once that’s done, it won’t matter what she tries to do with it.”

Besides, she didn't want Vanyel going by himself... They didn't know what else that woman could do, and if she got Vanyel to take his own life? Violet would be devastated, likely causing her to try again...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum