Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan]

Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:36 am
Jiyan narrowed his eyes at this stranger. He was lying about something. You don’t follow someone down a street, knowing where they are going, just because. That’s stalking, and he must read minds. How did he know where Jiyan was going? Jiyan did not know where Jiyan was going!

Narrowing his eyes further, Jiyan stood up, glaring down at this strange, lying man. Without another word, Jiyan downed the rest of his drink, stood up, and made his way to the exit, his interest in this place diminishing with every step. "Where does one find... beautiful women?"
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan]

Wed Oct 09, 2024 4:07 am
Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 MzSNPlb

RYOICHI HIRAMATSU

Ryoichi sighed and lowered his hands as Jiyan narrowed his eyes. Yeah, it didn't seem like this guy was going to believe him, no matter what he said. He saw movement out of the corner of his eye, and he turned his head to see a security guard approaching. Raising his hand and shaking his head, Ryoichi shooed the guard away, finishing his own drink and getting up.

Since there was only one exit that wasn't employee-only, Ryoichi was forced to tag along with Jiyan as he started to walk out, before uttering that hell of a statement. Chuckling softly, Ryoichi waited until they were outside the establishment to make any further comments.

"That depends on what you find 'beautiful,' buddy. Some people like 'em tall, short, muscular, older...list goes on. But, if you ask me, you don't find the real beauties in places like that. You find 'em out here, in the everyday."

END POST | MONSTER HUNTER
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2024 4:47 am
“Real beauties,” Jiyan put both of his hands in front of his chest, gesturing to the idea of large breasts. “After that, not interested. Wasted my time.” Jiyan raised an eyebrow at three more overjoyed men who passed them by to enter the establishment they had just left. “No standards…” Jiyan said and then raised an eyebrow at this stalker of his.

“You, stalker," Jiyan said, crossing his arms. "What is your name?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Silence in Suspicion [Ryoichi/Jiyan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:50 pm

RYOICHI HIRAMATSU

Ryoichi couldn't help but chuckle a but as he gestured to his chest, tilting his head to the side slightly with a light nod. Didn't take a genius to figure that one out, now did it? That more jovial attitude faltered for a moment as three men passed by them, way happier than he figured they would be, with the direction they were heading. This guy seemed to think so too, and, to that, Ryoichi just shrugged.

"Well, at least knowin' my name's better than bein' called 'stalker.' Name's Ryoichi. What about you? Shit, that reminds me..."

Ryoichi started to rummage through his pocket, getting his wallet out, before his movements suddenly became a lot more precise and slow. Carefully, he retrieved a picture from the wallet, holding it up for Jiyan to see.

"Dunno how traveled you are, but, you ever see a girl that looks like this?"

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:58 pm
”Mm... I'm Jiyan,” he replied to the introduction. The jade haired man raised an eyebrow at the picture he was shown. He took it, getting a closer look and then gave it back to Ryoichi with an extra dubious look on his face. “Ryoichi... This is a cute child, not a beautiful boobied woman. That’s wrong on so many levels, man. Eighteen. And. Older.” Jiyan stomped his foot for each word as he demanded the proper age for a woman, however, eighteen still felt young for someone his age.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:50 am

RYOICHI HIRAMATSU

Okay, there was a lot to unpack from what just transpired in the last twenty seconds, but Ryoichi didn't even know where to start. Well, he got the guy's name at least. But, then Jiyan basically flashbanged him with words at what he said about his baby girl. His arm dropped down to his side and his expression shifted to reflect the sheer absurdity of what he just said.

"...First off, Jiyan, nice to put a name to the face. Second, this picture is over fourteen years old and is my daughter. I just asked if you'd seen someone that looked like her anywhere nearby. Got a lead that she was seen here. She's got telekinesis, by the way, if that helps."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:25 am
Jiyan withdrew, leaning back away from Ryoichi, both out of embarrassment for his assumption and awkwaaaard. “I see…” he said and then crossed his arms. “I have seen hundreds of brown haired, brown eyed women. If this picture fourteen years old, how do you expect anyone to re-…” Jiyan stopped, his expression hardening. He felt so stupid. For a few seconds, he was completely still. Suddenly, he slapped his hand over his face, running it down as he groaned in annoyance.

Suddenly moving again, he pulled a picture out of one of his shirt pockets and held it out to Ryoichi. "This picture is over a decade old!" he said in frustration. "How do I expect anyone to recognize him now?!"
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:57 am

RYOICHI HIRAMATSU

As Jiyan mentioned the idea that he'd seen hundreds of women that looked similar to her, Ryoichi rolled his eyes and started to bring the picture down. Just as he was about to speak, though, he noticed that Jiyan cut himself off. He didn't get much of a chance to respond before he pulled out a small picture himself, one of an even younger child, barely an infant.

Carefully, Ryoichi reached out to pull the picture closer, trying to see if there was anything he could work with beyond just it being an infant. It was a bit hard to see with how damaged it was, but, he could see something particular about the photo.

"Bit hard to see, but, the eyes seem pretty unique. Not all that different from my little girl...she's probably still got those 'dorable stars in her eyes. Maybe she even has the twin-tails still too, if I'm lucky."

Ryoichi looked at the picture, a wistful smile coming to his face for a moment, before frowning. Still nothing. No memory sparked, not even a single moment. He'd done this stupid song and dance for so long, and yet he still stubbornly tried to make it work. He just wanted to remember her. No matter how short his time with her was compared to how long he'd been gone, he wanted to remember the times she smiled, the times they were a happy family.

With a quiet huff, Ryoichi put the picture of his daughter back into his wallet, before harshly stuffing it back into his pocket.

"So, um...what all do you know about that lil' guy? He your son? Brother? How long ago was that, you think? If you don't mind me askin'...what happened?"

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:11 am
When Jiyan got the picture back, he looked closely at the eyes. “Blue-eyed Chinese boy… That’s unique,” Jiyan said and there was a moment of hope for him. He hadn’t thought about that, and he was pretty thankful for this guy pointing it out. He put the picture away as he watched Ryoichi admire the picture of his lost daughter. They were in similar boats.

"He's my little brother," Jiyan said, sighing and placed his hand on the back of his neck. He could feel the metal sticking out, the rest under his skin and down his back. "I can't recall his name... I left him to be with my father... Biggest mistake of my life. Now that I'm free, I will find him."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:02 pm

RYOICHI HIRAMATSU

Blue eyes and Chinese? Well, that certainly narrowed it down a lot more than he expected. Then again, China was a big place, and it was also still entirely possible that he wasn't even living there anymore. But, then he got the mention of who the kid was to him. Ryoichi put a hand to his chin, humming softly to himself as he thought. Well, there was one solution, even if he didn't remember his name.

"I can't fully relate, but, I do get wanting to see your family again. Have you tried looking for him based on your surname? A lot of that stuff is public info, so, I don't think it'd be too difficult to do...unless you don't remember your surname either."

Ryoichi rubbed the side of his neck, sighing softly. He mainly hoped that it wasn't a case like his daughter. When he had tried to look her up by name, all he got were missing reports. It was only the knowledge that another telekinetic was out there that had made him even have hope that his daughter could be alive. He just needed to find her and see if it really was his baby girl.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum