Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 Empty Re: Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership]

Today at 12:22 pm
Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 OdMuu9U
Erika Masamune

"Every single person here is guilty of failure and wears disgrace. Stop admonishing each other and wasting our time like this."

She had let the group bicker as she read the reports in her hand. Whether it was preventing this disaster or responding to this disaster. The hollows should never have even breached these walls in the first place and yet they did. If she wanted to blame anyone it could be to hold the fifth or sixth division in contempt for noticing the traitors. One of them being vital in allowing Ichigo Kurosaki to invade but she had more important things to worry herself with.

"Captain Hisakawa shall remain in charge of this task and I will allow a single day for this to be accomplished. Failure will result in me assigning a different individual to the task and be cause for further investigation."

Less for competency and more for loyalty. As far as she was concerned the majority of individuals here could be considered traitors in light of recent events.

"Is there any other matters the captains would like to raise?"

VICE-CAPTAIN COMMANDER | END POST

Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTAssemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADAssemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 Empty Re: Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership]

Today at 1:49 pm
Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 OdMuu9U
Erika Masamune

"Nothing else? Good. You're all dismissed and the relevant material of the meeting will be distributed amongst your seated officers. There will be no further orders for the divisions besides what allocations have been in light of the situation."

Erika gestured comment with a handwave. She had a few more things to arrange and so she wanted to be among the first to leave.

"Captain Hisakawa, once I acquire a new denreishiki you may inquire further details about your assignment but I have important matters to attend to right now and to deal with Central 46. Otherwise, I do not care how you accomplish the goal as long as it remains within the scope of what I said."

VICE-CAPTAIN COMMANDER | END POST

Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Assemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTAssemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADAssemble the Captains [Gotei Leadership] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum