Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clash of Honor [Tento | Shura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clash of Honor [Tento | Shura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clash of Honor [Tento | Shura] - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of Honor [Tento | Shura]

Today at 2:29 pm
Clash of Honor [Tento | Shura] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Tento listened to Shura’s impassioned tirade, her words cutting through the air with the precision of a well-honed blade dipped in a mix of bitterness and conviction. He could feel the raw emotion behind each statement, the weight of her experiences and the bitterness of her disillusionment. The frustration that had built up over the long years of service in change and strife. Ideology. It was clear that Shura’s perspective was shaped by a different set of values and priorities. Rooted in a harsh reality that could not be afforded by idealism, and Tento couldn't dismiss her words lightly. He wanted to be too grounded and open for that.

“Shura, I hear your frustration, and I understand that our experiences have led us down different paths,” he began, his voice steady but laced with empathy. “You’ve faced challenges that have tested your faith in our principles, and I don’t dismiss that. But I believe that it’s precisely in these moments of crisis that we must hold on to what defines us as Shinigami. It is more than being a part of the 4th. Or memories of the 11th.” In truth, he did have respect for her too, that would be a lie if that did not help. He took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before responding.

"Shura, I understand that my perspective may seem naive or overly righteous to you. I know I don't have the same years of experience or the same scars from battles fought and lost. But I believe that it's precisely because of those experiences that we need to find a way to hold on to our principles." Tento's voice was calm, but there was a steely determination beneath his words. "The Soul King, the Gotei United, the Captains, all of these pieces in our organization may have their flaws, and they've certainly made their share of mistakes. But if we abandon the ideals that they were founded on, we lose more than just a battle. We lose the very essence of what it means to be Shinigami. Hollows and Arrancar will win regardless if Shinigami are alive after battling them if we let that happen. And then what?".

He stepped closer, moving to the edge of the roof to face her, meeting her gaze with unwavering resolve. "You speak of the failures of our leaders in the last few classes with hollow forces, and I won't deny that. But I believe that we have to learn from those failures, not let them define us. Seated officers play a role in how we work, not just the Captains at the top. We have to strive to be better, to rise above the mistakes of the past and forge a future that honors the sacrifices of those who came before us. To honor warriors who were loyal to the Gotei, like Kenpachi Zaraki”.

Tento's voice grew firmer, a spark of passion igniting within him. "Our duty is to protect the Soul Society, to uphold justice and maintain balance. It's not about dismissing the past, but about using it as a foundation to build something stronger. That is learning and being taught. We can't let our anger and frustration drive us to actions that betray the path we are entrusted to maintain and protect". He gestured to the division around them, the tension still thick in the air. “Our comrades are looking to us for guidance, for a reason to believe that we can overcome this darkness. If we give in to despair and abandon our principles, we lose more than just a battle, we lose our identity, our purpose. If you choose not to care about it then that’s one thing. But I will still stand with you and show you because you are my comrade”.

Tento extends a hand towards Shura, a gesture of solidarity and hope. "Together, we can rebuild, we can protect the Soul Society, and we can find a way to move forward that honors both our past and our future. But we need to do it together, united in our resolve and guided by the principles that make us Shinigami." Perhaps as a little annoyance in her ear the whole time too. She spoke of killing those that threatened the Soul Society, and he had to agree. A traitor that willingly threatened the realms and kill his comrades deserved punishment. Trial and death for his soul to be cleansed. They must defend their home with everything they had. Using their strength, strength that came with knowing better and doing better. Handling challenges as best as they could with the strength that came from unity standing together. There was no true victory in hatred and division. “I said you sounded like you were defeated. But let me be clear Shura, I don’t see you as broken or defeated. I see a warrior who has faced unimaginable trials and come out stronger. But strength alone is not enough. We need to channel that strength with wisdom, with purpose. We need to be the protectors, the defenders of the balance that keeps our world intact.”

Light in the Dark | End Post

Clash of Honor [Tento | Shura] - Page 2 Tentos10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum