Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento]

Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:41 pm
Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Perhaps Shura was right, the antics that Tento sensed from this man was not worth it. But with how prideful he was and his life. there were a few things that irritated the calm giant. Disrespect, shiftment of responsibility and accountability, and arrogance to name a few. Not only was this upturned nose and lack of regard for civility that Tento was trying to give to him as a fellow Shinigami was teetering on that path going on, but disrespect to the 4th, his division and thus his comrades who bled on the front lines. Time and time again the Gotei seemed to look down at them. Just brutes. Just idiots. Just fighters with no intellectual property or thoughts beyond, ‘hit good’. As Shura gave a dismissive wave Tento let his tongue poke inside his left check as he gaze down giving a thought before stopping.

Tento returned the bow slightly before standing back up. “Remember, a guard dog stays with people who need to be protected. Foul mouthed as she be, I know for sure she won't run away and leave my back open”, Tento spoke in a calm but quite a quickly forming firm voice. “Mr…Junichiro was it? I ask that you remember the respect of rank, outside of your own division as well. The kido corps are quite professional soldiers, and I expect the same from you”, Tento said, giving no outright mockery of the man's behavior or language so far beyond what was said. He was not calling the man a coward as he didn't know him personally, but he was not quite content to let comments about one of the 4ths core duties getting spat at go by.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 Tentos10
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento]

Sun Oct 13, 2024 8:40 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - here

Here's the thing about this situation... Shura was very, very quick to anger towards her own Squad, for whom she had some amount of actual respect for because of what they did. To others in different divisions? Well, anyone who knew Shura from the 11th knew she didn't take shit from those outside of her division... Regardless of their rank or station.

As much as she hated the analogy of being compared to an actual animal, She'd use it to respond in kind. Her body shifting forward to reappear in front of the boy before her hand reached forward to grab his shoulder. Admittedly she wanted to grab this little shit stain by the throat, but she'd learned from a previous encounter to show some restraint, lest it look worse for herself.

So instead she opted to go for the shoulder, and squeeze with almost half of her full strength. Her face was not one of bemusement, nor of anger, of hatred, of jealousy... No none of those. Instead it was a completely stone cold demeanor as she stared down at the boy "Remember your place little boy, for it is the Guard Dogs that have the teeth and the rest that have the bark. Outside of outranking you, do not think my patience is endless and do not think I am above sending you to the hospital for weeks of recovery. Insulting my division is one thing, insulting my comrades is one thing, but do not think for a second that I would not kill for the sake of my pride."

Her delivery and tone were cold and uncaring, her Reiatsu flaring in its entirety, causing several of the other Shinigami that had been moving about their own duties to collapse to their knees, her other hand reached up towards Junichiro's face "Be careful whom you speak down too, you never know what they're willing to resort too to shut you up."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
TheLizardBoy
TheLizardBoy
Starter Member

Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:40 pm
Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 GUXxBoS

Well, it seems these beasts had backed him into a corner now. How uncouth, ganging up and bullying him like this. Shura was feeling particularly amped up today it seemed, perhaps she had woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Would explain that rat's nest of a hairdo she was flaunting. Hmph. June could even feel her reiatsu whirling around her like a tempest, and he wondered if he could have been blistered up from just someone's rage like this. Her comments left him clutching at his chest, mouth agape and brow furrowed. His pearls were officially clutched.

Folding his arms, he lifted his chin and stuck out his lip in a subtle pout, huffing. "Ganging up on a fledgling Shinigami that is simply trying to deliver supplies needed to patch up all of these brave, wounded soldiers, I do hope you two feel big and strong. Threatening to kill an ally over a simple misunderstanding... " He scoffed, shaking his head with feigned disdain and disappointment, "You'd have me kissing the floor in your presence, is that it? Would that sate your ego enough to allow me the honor of entering these so-hallowed grounds..." He brought his hands up to gesture to the entire barracks, then clasping them together in a pleading and begging motion.

Finally, snapping a final look at both of these two, ending with Tento, Junichiro huffed out, "I think that we can all take a lesson in professionalism from this encounter."

Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 We9tvMv

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 KuiGFI2
Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 VX18M0l
Reluctant Encounters [Junichiro, Shura, Tento] - Page 2 NglOVkP

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum