Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Empty Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli]

Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:00 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

Veralia wandered around the City of Lights with a relaxed outward expression as she kept her hands in her pockets. Still, internally, she felt tense because she wasn't used to being around so many Quincy and toward the hub of a massive organization. Still, if she intended to spend more time with Stella, crossing into their territory was an inevitable necessity.

These thoughts stopped when she heard a little boy cry for help. She observed the scene of a cat hissing and running up a tree and had a small, amused chuckle leave her lips. Her eyes softened as kids and animals were a soft point for her. Patting the boy’s shoulder, she gave a reassuring nod.

"I've got it, don't worry."

Snorting playfully, she levitated toward the orange cat, peering into its wide, nervous eyes. The cat tensed at first, but Veralia made soothing noises, coaxing the creature into her arms. Once the cat had settled, she slowly descended back to the ground, placing the furry bundle into the boy’s waiting hands.

The boy, overwhelmed with gratitude, showered Veralia with praises, and despite herself, she chuckled and felt a small flush of warmth.

"Yeah, yeah, don't think too much of it. Just be more careful next time."

With that, she smiled and plopped herself down under the tree, hoping no one had witnessed the scene. Even if the boy was Quincy, in her mind, kids were still kids—innocent souls that needed care and guidance.

Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Left_bar_bleue0/0Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Empty Re: Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli]

Today at 10:06 am
Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] My2pcex8kd7

Joli sighed softly to herself and rubbed her eyes as she walked out into the streets. She was damn exhausted. How long had it friggin been? Since shed worked out that much? She felt like she was gonna fall over, but she was still smiling a bit. happy at least. She still didn't know what she was doing, and she was going to be going back to the states soon. And so she'd decided to try out the gym in the city. Something to motivate her a bit, right? Or something like that. Still, she raised a brow when something caught her attention. An arrancar? She tensed a little and walked a bit straighter, before she noticed that they were telking to a little girl, one that was smiling from ear to ear as they ran off. Huh.

She'd run into a few here and there, even seen a few from afar, but it was still strange seeing Arrancar casually out and about. Some small part of her was wary of approaching. But well...hey this one was friendly right? Cmon Joey, just say hello. Not like youre getting into anything. Just go over and say hello. She convinced herself, slowing her walk a bit, just about to walk past the woman when she cleared her throat and offered a smile.

"Afternoon~" She greeted, nodding to the woman. "Glad it's finally a bit cooler, summers out here are really rough." She offered with a chuckle. Attempting conversation.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Empty Re: Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli]

Today at 12:35 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

Ah, someone did see that. Fuck.

Veralia remained frozen for a second but swiftly locked in. Looking back at Joli with a friendly glow behind her eyes, she nodded her head and agreed with the woman.

"Afternoon to you, too~"

After glancing at Joli and sizing her up, she sensed no inherent threat, so her nerves were at ease for now. The tension in her muscles loosened, though a faint ripple of unease still stirred beneath the surface. But a little conversation might help keep that unwelcome feeling at bay—no point dwelling on it.

"Eh, I prefer blazing hot since fire is my thing, but I'm sure I can find hotter climates if it gets super cold here."

With a quick snap of her fingers, a small, soft emerald flame flickered to life in her right palm, casting a gentle glow between them.

"You’re a local, I take it?"

Her tone was relaxed and friendly, but her eyes narrowed slightly as she examined Joli’s reaction.

"If so, what’s the weather like when it gets cold here? I've got someone I know who lives here, and I'll be spending more time here to see them, so I wanna know what I'm getting myself into."

Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Left_bar_bleue0/0Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Today at 12:59 pm
Unexpected Encounters [Veralia/Joli] My2pcex8kd7

Joli paused for a moment as the woman spoke about what she assumed were their abilities. Did ... did they just...talk about that kind of thing. Jo rubbed the back of her head and chuckled a bit as she shook her head. "No nothing like that. I'm actually just here to visit some family. So I don't really know what its like here for winters." She noted with a sheepish chuckle, making note of the look of scrutiny coming from the arrancar themselves, and some small part of her wondered if perhaps this was not the best idea. Well a bit late to be thinking that, wasn't it?

"So uh. You're an arrancar ... right?" She asked with a tilt of her head. She had a decent ability to sense souls after all, and well...the woman had the qualities of one. But it never hurt to actually...you know...check.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum