Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)

Yesterday at 6:58 pm
Stella continued walking through the woods as she wondered if there was any point to doing this? She really was being selfish ignoring what the people who care about her would think. As she continued to walk she nodded as she heard the woman speak again. She figured this wouldn't be the prettiest place but she did think it was still pretty. Deciding to just tell the truth she sighed.

"I'm just trying to get stronger. Regardless of what I have to give to do it. Even if it's my life."
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)

Today at 5:49 pm
The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  - Page 2 6xF1pWg

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ah... The truth. Ikari did know the woman was hiding something, but to be hiding something of such magnitude? Truly, Ikari was glad to hear the truth but displeased to hear the reasons behind her truth. The Fox continued to walk with Stella, uncertain of why the woman wished to risk her life so. One could not become stronger if they were dead.

"Your life, huh...?"

Ikari walked for only a few paces longer before a blade seemed to suddenly appear in the woman's hand. With a speed greater than Stella's, Ikari pushed the blade against Stella's neck, sharp claws pricking the woman's skin upon her right arm. However, despite the speed and skill behind the attack, Ikari didn't push the letter; she didn't slit Stella's throat or cut her wrist. Simply, Ikari used her skill, and the threat of claw and blade, to attempt to halt Stella in her tracks. One look in Ikari's eyes showed that she was no ordinary woman.

"So, you would throw your life away for strength? You would kill yourself just to get stronger? Surprise sweetheart, strength doesn't help the dead. Even if you were lucky enough to not be eaten by a hollow, then what? Would you assume the same methods as a plus? As a Shinigami? Then you would die once again, and achieved what? Nothing. Do not throw away your life, especially in the pursuit of strength."

Ikari's blade vanished as swiftly as it appeared, leaving a small line on Stella's neck that dribbled blood. It may have become obvious to Stella that Ikari wasn't stronger than the woman, but Ikari was fierce and to hear one so young desire to throw away their life... It made the typically happy-go-lucky Kitsune rather angry. However, she did seem to regret her anger and approach a bit. With a gentle touch, she brushed the woman's neck, healing away her wound with ease. With that, Ikari whirled around and continued moving, unless Stella stopped her.

"Come, if you wish to be tested we need to delve further into the forest. Otherwise, everything here will avoid my scent. I may not be powerful, but even lame creatures like hollow understand how marked territories work."

END POST | KITSUNE

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum