Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Empty The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)

Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:34 pm
Stella found herself in a Japanese forest not far from the refugee city. It was something that she had the goal of visiting and hunting hollows in the outskirts. However, she still had to get there herself. She wasn't sure if she would find what she was seeking at this point. She was wearing a black and white track suit that she had bought recently. It was something that she enjoyed to wear when she was training. She had her bag on her back but outside of that she just continued to move forward. Making her way to the city slowly.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Empty Re: The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)

Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:29 pm
The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  6xF1pWg

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ahh, Japan~! Ikari will never tire of the familiar woods that dot the Japanese landscape. Not to mention, the area held her native tongue, effectively. But, aside from that, Japan was well and truly her home. Ikari purred as she smelled the roses, figuratively at least, and casually strolled up to the forest. As per usual, it stank of blood, death, and, you guessed it, Hollow! Stinky stinky things anyways... Ikari certainly does not appreciate their stench. However, as the little fox, well not so little in her human form, approached the bountiful, and stinky, forest, she noticed a figure attempting to navigate her way.

Truly, she seemed lost. Well, maybe not lost wasn't the right word... Then agaaaiin, people who didn't know where they were going were typically characterized as "lost"; but she seemed confident enough upon her path! Ikari shrugged and made her way to the woman lickity split. Within an acceptable amount of time, Ikari gently tapped the woman upon the shoulder; hoping not to surprise her too badly. But it likely didn't help that Ikari's approach was nearly completely silent. She was ready, at least, to dodge blows if someone reacted violently to random fox girls tapping your shoulder. Ikari was clothed rather normally, pants, hoodie, and converse-like high-tops, albeit the attire did appear oddly clean, and a bit expensive; but her pink hair, five pink tails, and her semi-poorly concealed ears certainly gave away her abnormality.

"Hellooo~ Name's Ikari. Might you be searching for something specific in yon city, or do you just want to have a bit of fun dressed up in a track suit? Not sure if a refugee city really has the training facilities for such things!"

END POST | KITSUNE

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Empty Re: The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:53 am
Stella jumped slightly at the contact dhe had made with the woman. However, her presence wouldn't be completely unwanted. Stella was currently wallowing in self pity so she shook her head as she listened to the talkative woman. Seeing the cat ears Stella immediately thought arancar, but she didn't feel like one. It was a strange feeling, so Stella wasn't entirely sure what she was.

"N...no, I'm going to go hollow hunting there. I'm just trying to get stronger. This is the easiest way. Also I'm Stella."

She tried to fight the sadness in her voice but there was nothing she can do about it. It was obvious that the green haired woman was still winning currently. Stella was giving her way too much head space to be healthy.

"I...don't mean to be rude, but what are you?"
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The bovine and the Kitsune (Stella/Ikari)  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:28 pm

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ikari smiled a tiny bit when she heard that this woman before her wasn't going to enter the forest. Unless you were a truly strong individual, that really wasn't the best place to go! However, Ikari did detect that hint of sadness within the woman's voice. It was slight, truth be told, but poignant enough for Ikari to notice it. She tilted her head at the woman, the ears that Stella had believed to be 'cat' ears perking a bit to reveal their full length. She was a fox thank you very much! However, Ikari soon gave her attention to the woman's statements, and to the question she had.

"Well, Stella, it doesn't hurt to do things the way you are doing them; but finding the right person to train with is also a good thing to do~!"

Ikari purred as she moved along with the woman for a few moments longer, her ears once more being somewhat concealed by her hair. Eventually, however, she remembered the woman's question! Ikari grinned, waving her five tails in concert and also perking up her ears to their full extent; at which she made a slightly silly motion to go with it.

"Why, I'm a Kitsune~! Surely you've heard the myths and legends~"

Ikari gave the woman a truthful answer, but it wasn't entirely true. In reality, Ikari was the Danava of Kitsune, buuut simply calling herself a Kitsune was still accurate enough. Besides, better to tell the woman part of the truth rather than confuse her with the whole truth.

"So, tell me; what else are you trying to do for training aside from moving a long distance?"

END POST | KITSUNE

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:40 am
Stella shook her head when the k....kitsune? Had asked if she had heard the legends and the myths. Stella wasn't from Japan so she had never heard of such thing. As she would look at the woman's fox ears, she wondered if they were real. One thing was for certain though, whatever this woman was she's really pretty. Stella found herself blushing slightly at the attention. She kind of wished that no one stopped her, but there wasn't alot she could do now.

"Uhm, I'm hunting hollows. Or sparring partners, either way is a win-win for me."

She spoke as she averted eye contact. She wasn't good at talking to someone she just met. It seems this woman is pretty outgoing, and she reminded Stella of Sabriel a little bit.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:47 pm

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ikari was a bit disappointed that Stella hadn't heard about Kitsune, didn't the internet exist? But, Ikari decided to let the matter slide. It wasn't exactly important, especially because it was only half of Ikari's identity. Regardless, the woman hummed as she accompanied Stella down the road, her tails flicking gently as she took up a measured pace so she wouldn't accelerate ahead of Stella on accident. Ikari soon turned her attention to the woman's statement about hunting for hollows, or sparring partners, and tilted her head somewhat in response.

"Well I'm not sure if I would be the most amazing sparring partner, but we can always give it a shot! I'm not sure if you'll find any hollow on their own out here; but we can try if you're fixated on hollow! Albeeit, perhaps it's best we refrain from killing hollows... Maintaining the balance and such."

Ikari shrugged a small bit, letting Stella decide which she wished to do instead of Ikari making the woman do as she desired. Regardless, Ikari kept pace with Stella and held her silence until after the woman responded. Ikari didn't want to disturb this woman's walk more than she already had, after all!

END POST | KITSUNE

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:53 pm
Stella didn't mind the company where she was going. On the contrary, she was usually someone that found herself enjoying and in some cases needing company when she was going places. It was just how she was. The pinkette was friendly enough, and she definitely wasn't hard on the eyes or anything so Stella went along with the company.

"I'm sure you'd make a fine sparring partner. Yeah, I try not to kill too many myself. Whenever I come across them, I will try to make them retreat instead. It's usually not very hard to scare the weaker ones off."

She spoke to the kitsune as she continued walking. Chasing off the hollows had been a practice she had adopted ever since she found out about the issue where it a quincy kills a hollow its gone. The soul is destroyed. Regardless of what the hollows do, if they're not going to the gates of he'll when they're exercised, they desvere a second chance.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:25 pm

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ikari purred as she continued to follow Stella down the road, contemplating the woman's words after she had uttered them. Ikari was glad she didn't wish to upset the cycle anymore than Ikari did, she only did such things in situations of desperation. Regardless, the fox did contemplate the woman's words for a few moments longer. After those moments of contemplation Ikari gave Stella a smile.

"Well maybe we can spar a bit after we get to know each other a little bit better~! A friend of mine says a fight is the best way to get to know someone, buuut that's not always conducive to complete strangers~"

Ikari rubbed the back of her head sheepishly before she passively began to toy with one of her ears, along with a small charm that appeared to be attached to her ear. Whatever its nature, by the ware upon the charm it was nothing new.

"Aside from training, were you trying to find anything in the refugee city along this road?"

END POST | KITSUNE

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 3:00 pm
Stella shook her head as she wondered. There really wasn't anything that she was looking for. Outside of the occasional hollow she didn't really have any reason to be traveling along the rode. She probably could have even taken a train? However, that wasn't what she was here for sure. She wanted to be attacked. So she could force herself to get stronger. If there was something stronger than her, then that would be that. She had to find a way to survive. Just like that time with the Gillian.

"Nothing particularly. Though it is a pretty place. I never realized how beautiful Japan's country side could be."

She couldn't just tell the woman her reason could she? She didn't want to come off as some stupid meat head who thinks strength is the only thing that matters. Just to protect the people she cares about? She has to find a way to get stronger.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum