Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Empty Re: Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira]

Today at 3:12 pm
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 MFV5B7j
SAFIRA

There it was, that resignation and bittersweet result. A hopeful despair. It was that kind of circumstance that she could twist into something more. Miracles were often exaggerated weren't they? Even she might have to be guilty of that for her own ends. Her body snaked out of the water so she could reach up and cup her sapling's chin and create eye contact again.

"Then I promise I'll procure it for you and grant you a reunion."

Change was a process of destruction and creation, break her and recreate her in a greater form is what Safira intended to do. Her slitted pupils just needed to see that reluctance disappear from the other woman's eyes.

ENEMY OF GODS | END POST

Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTThou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADThou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Empty Re: Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira]

Today at 3:28 pm
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 JLWLOlT
REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Fine."

It was what it was. She'd been forthcoming, even offered this up to Reida as a sign of trust. She still didn't really believe it all, but that was just her paranoia. At some point, she had to make the decision, to follow through or somehow try and get out of here on her own. If she died, she died. It was what it was.

"Just give me whatever I've gotta eat."

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Today at 3:37 pm
SAFIRA

"Excellent."

She pushed herself up off the woman's knees and stood in front of her, posturing like she was presenting herself. In some abstract way she supposed this was its own kind of punishment that her sapling could inflict for all that time ago. The feeling associated would be denied though.

"I'd tear something off myself but I'm about as weak as when you met me like this. I'm still in recovery after my resurrection. I'd prefer you didn't make it fatal though, that would be a little bothersome at the moment."

ENEMY OF GODS | END POST

Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTThou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADThou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Today at 5:59 pm
Thou Art Blessed [Reida, Safira] - Page 4 JLWLOlT
REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Makin' me do it all myself, huh..."

It was what it was. Reida didn't much like any of this, but there wasn't an alternative, now was there? She was here. Sighing to herself, she reached out and grabbed the arrancar's wrist, staring at her for a few moments.

"Don't matter how much it is, right? Then this'll be fine."

Bringing her pinky finger up, Reida simply bit the tip of the finger, swallowing the flesh given to her without any time to process the act. It was simply something to get done as quickly as possible, nothing else.

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 6:09 pm
SAFIRA

She was so considerate. It brought a smile to her face as the blood flowed from her finger where part of it had been taken off. The blood dripping into the pool of water below. Small as it was, quantity and quality didn't matter in this situation. All her sapling had to was try to use the mysterious fullbring and try to find the memories in the reishi of the emptiness that drove a hollow mad - even without a life of despair to justify it, a hollow had to suffer that emptiness and craving to fill it. A fleeting feeling regardless.

While she should be doing that, Safira took a seat next to her again. She was going to take full advantage of the ingestion of her flesh to reach down and place her hand on Reida's stomach. The mark was necessary at some stage, and it allowed her to protect her sapling, so why not brand her now. This woman was going to become a bridge to the new world, she was as much a reflection of her as something she created from the inception.

Therefore it should be in the same place that Safira's hollow hole was.

ENEMY OF GODS | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum