Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You And I [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999You And I [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

You And I [Veralia/Stella] Empty You And I [Veralia/Stella]

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:18 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

Texting her partner, Veralia wanted Stella to come to visit her for a surprise date at the park. It was a surprise as Veralia be sitting under a tree with a picnic of various foods set, while around the area puppies, kittens and full grown cats and dogs waltz around the park. It was a beautiful, sunny day to have a date and she knew that the redhead had a fondness for animals. Smiling, Veralia pat the head of a passing cat as she could see the comfort in a furry critter.

But more than anything, Veralia wanted to create a day where Stella could truly relax and unwind. A day free from training, worries, or life-or-death stakes—a day where they could simply sit, talk, and enjoy each other’s company. Taking a soft sigh, Veralia settled onto the red blanket she had laid out for them, taking a gentle sip of wine as she did.

Her heart fluttered with anticipation, hoping everything would fall into place as she waited for Stella to arrive.

You And I [Veralia/Stella] WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You And I [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0You And I [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You And I [Veralia/Stella] Empty Re: You And I [Veralia/Stella]

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:31 pm
Stella wore a black sundress that she had picked up recently. Her and Sabriel had went shopping, and only a few days later she got a text from Veralia to meet her in the park. She had her silver quincy cross hanging from her wist as she spotted Veralia. Giving her a smile, but it did hide some sadness behind it. A new thing that Veralia may spot Is a cross hanging from her. It seems Stella had gotten a new necklace as well. As Stella approached she got distracted by a small cat nudging into her leg.

Crouching down and running a hand through the fur before picking it up and walking over to Veralia as she took a seat next to the arancar with a small huff. As she looked over to the arancar she would speak out to her.

"W...what's the occasion?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You And I [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999You And I [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:36 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

Verala's gentle gaze lingered on Stella as she took in the soft hints of melancholy behind the redhead's expression. While Veralia wanted to do nothing but wipe away that pain, it would take time to recover from seeing her comrades slain and her life put in danger. Knowing this, she made her way over to Stella; holding her in a gentle embrace as she stroked her head.

"Do we need an occasion to go on a date, dork?"

Veralia snorted playfully, her face flushing a soft cherry pink before her attention was drawn to a kitten meowing in her lap. She made sure to give the tiny creature the love and care it craved, her fingers tenderly offering head pats. Even for someone with a heart as bitter as Veralia's, the simple act of patting both Stella and the kitten brought a sense of bliss.

"I just wanted to see that pretty face of yours and spend time with you."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You And I [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0You And I [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:05 pm
Stella thought a out it as she would shake her head. She'd lean back in the seat she had taken beside Veralia Sighing as she looked out at the field of happy animals as she tried to let them enter her mind. To help her relax and calm down. it was starting to work as she was called a dork. Looking at her with a pout she'd shake her head.

"No, but this is the first time you've got me to come and meet you. I appreciate it though."

She spoke while the pout turned into a smile as a dog ran up to the pair. The tail wagging happily as she sat and watched it. Giving it a few scratches behind its ears before talking back to the arancar.

"What do you think about my dress? Sabriel helped me pick one out when we went shopping. She promised you'd like this one."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:29 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

Veralia took a moment to look at Stella's dress. While she had seen every inch of her body by this point, she had to admit she was well put together in the dress. So, after taking another swig of her wine, she'd make her comments with a tone of jovialness behind her voice.

"Looks beautiful. But, with a body like yours, it's hard to find anything ugly."

While still teasing but simultaneously praising Stella, Veralia nodded to the redhead before a playful laugh escaped her lips.

"Sabriel has a thing for dresses, so of course, she'd choose something that would look great."

As a gentle breeze blew past, Veralia took a moment to savor the peace before turning her attention back to Stella with a curious glint in her eyes.

"If you were with Sabriel, I take it you’ve been out and about, yeah? So, how have things been? Got anything juicy to share with me?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:24 am
Stella would blush deeply as she was caught off guard with the comment. Veralia and Sabriel both speak very brazenly to the red head. They definitely don't let there thoughts go unknown. As she would look away trying to avoid the gaze of the arancar. She looked over to the dog that now laid its head in Stella's lap as she pat its head and allowed her hand to run through the dogs fur.

"Not too much no. It was mainly just us hanging out. We talked about you, and when I met ichigo."

Stella would reach into the bag she carried and pulled out a book that had a lock on the front of it. She pulled it and unlocked the book before offering it to the arancar. It was the journal that she had been using to write the things that have been bothering her. Including deeper details of the fight, and that green haired demon.

"Its.....a journal. You can read it if you want. I don't want to ruin this beautiful moment, but it does contain some deeper details about that day."

If Veralia took it, Stella would look down and keep her hand running through the dogs fur. Before reaching over for the wine and taking a drink of it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:38 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

The name Ichigo coming out of Stella's mouth made Veralia's right eyebrow arch up with curiosity.

"Ichigo, huh? How did that go?"

But before she could finish that question, she took another intrigued gaze at the journal on her lap. Veralia knew that Stella trusted her with her innermost thoughts, so with a thoughtful nod, Veralia decided to start browsing through the pages of her heart. She moved her free hand to hold Stella's to keep her comforted as she smiled.

"Eh, life is both awesome and filled with shit. So, having someone willing to go to the darkest depths and brightest heights makes it beautiful, right?"

Taking a warm, parting glance at Stella, Veralia chuckled and continued.

"It'll be alright if we are both together. Don't stress"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:01 am
Stella would nod as she kept one hand on the doggos head and allowed hers to rest in Veralias hand. Smiling gently as she thought about the meeting. She still couldn't believe she had met him herself. However it did happen and she managed to live to tell the tale.

"When I was younger I really looked up to him. He was like my hero when I heard about his story. As I've gotten older I realize that the world was unfair to him. I couldn't imagine the responsibility he had at that age."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:40 am

•VERALIA ESPINA•

Veralia occasionally patted the heads of passing dogs and kittens with her free hand with idle attention as her interest was fixed on Stella's words. Her eyes reflected a gentle warmth to them as she continued to look at the redhead, which spoke of her idolization of Ichigo. It would be something to note when she goes to Hueco Mundo; perhaps there may be merit in picking his mind and seeing his plans since she had heard passing notions of his feats.

"Why do you see him as a hero, and how exactly did the world fail him?"

The words lacked any venom behind them as a tone of intrigue drenched her tongue. Perhaps there may be something of merit to gleam from them; if not, Veralia desired a deeper insight into her partner.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:44 pm
Stella thought about the situation as she just thought of him as a hero. He saved the world despite whst he had probably wanted and he was even able to overcome great struggle. Stella had always looked up to him in the stories. She wasn't sure if it was an unfounded thing thsf she looked up to him but frankly she didn't care. She did truly think the world had never treated Ichigo fair. Ever since that thing happened.

"Well, just hearing all of the stories about him....Made me want to strive to be like him when I was younger. I want to protect everyone I care about, and I would do anything for you guys."

Now she needed tonthink about how the world didn't treat him fairly. In her mind, she thought the fact that he was such a young age and had the world on his shoulders literally was a rough thing for a 15 year old to handle.

"I think the fate of the world on the shoulders of a 15 year old is stressful for them. That's why I don't think the world was fair to him."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum