Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi]

Tue Aug 27, 2024 1:09 am
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Natsumi_Header9A
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

‘Nat’s kid.’ That stuck with Natsumi. She had mentally called Natasha her mother enough times that it felt like a wish never granted, but she had only said that out loud to one other person. Either Stella tellin’ thing that ain’t fair to tell, or Natasha went around tellin’ people that she saw Natsumi as… as her daughter? Maybe? Nah, she was probably just thinkin’ too hard and stupid about that… Ain’t no way.

“Natasha tells me a lotta things about a lotta people, but I don’t ‘member all of ‘em,” Natsumi said. Natsumi lowered herself to the ground as he tried to pat her head, but his hand caught up once she hit the ground. She puffed out her cheeks for a brief moment, and then pushed up a big ol’ friendly smile. The man had successfully distracted her from attacking innocent green haired people tonight.

“A’ight, Big Brother Giant,” Natsumi said after taking mental notes of the things he said. She’d remember them, definitely. Definitely… “I’ll keep all that in mind iffin’ ya do me a big favor…” Natusmi waited a moment for his confirmation. “Please, don’t go tellin’ Mama that I done this the wrong way. I’ll find the right one first, then kick her ass. Ain’t nothing stoppin’ me from gettin’ revenge for Stella. No tattlin'.”

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi]

Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:53 pm
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 2uTkx42

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

It wasn't all that surprising that she didn't remember him -- Nat probably interacted with a bunch of people besides him. So, with a light, casual shrug, Kokuto slipped his hands back into his pocket after the girl touched back down and he ruffled her hair. "Big Brother Giant," huh? He figured his name would have a better flow to it, but, hey, he didn't mind. It was still a pretty cute nickname.

But, then his expression turned serious.

"I won' mention ya doin' it wrong, but, ya shouldn't go out on yer own. If you find 'er, call fer backup, and take a pic. It's betta' for all o' us to work togetha, instead o' riskin' anotha situation like what happened to Stella. I know Nat wouldn't wanna get a picture o' you in the same situation. Hell, I wouldn't either."

He still planned on telling Natasha about this. Not the part of her going about it wrong, but her wanting to go after the perpetrator responsible. It was only right, not just because of the fact that it was his duty as her junior to keep her informed, but also to make sure that Nat knew what her kid was doing. Plus, hey, she only said for him not to tell her about doing it wrong.

"But, s'long as you're doin' it by the book, you ain't got nothin' to worry 'bout."

END POST | DESIRING ACCEPTANCE
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:53 pm

Natsumi blinked every time his accent became a problem for her. She had her own accent, but it had been clearing up over the last year, thanks to being around the same language. Natsumi stared at Giant until he was done speaking. She pointed at his face and began laughing. “You talk funny,” she said, laughing a little harder. “Ain’t no way y’er talkin’ like that. Where that accent from anyway?”

Natsumi ain't had no reason to listen to this man, and didn't plan on it either. He would have to be a friend for her to listen, and Stella was way more important.

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:32 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Well, laughin' wasn't exactly what he'd expected to come from the little lady. So, the big man ended up raising an eyebrow in response, though that relaxed smile and expression didn't change. It was more of genuine curiosity than anything really malicious. She wanted to know where the accent was from, huh? Well, he could do that. Wouldn't hurt nobody to talk a bit about his past, now was it?

"Well, believe it or not, lil' lady, but I do talk like that. Grew up in the southern part of the States when I was alive. Might be half-Japanese on my mom's side, but, my dad was Texas proud, and it kinda rubbed off on me, even all these years later."

He figured that the girl wouldn't listen to him. After all, he was still basically a stranger to her, but, he hoped that it would at least be something she'd keep in mind for the future.

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:07 pm

“Like Mama!” Natsumi spouted pretty quickly about where he was from. That little bit of information made Natsumi much more interested in this guy. She was gonna have to figure out another way to continue her mission. He was right about attacking anyone with green hair. It was a rarer color, but not so rare that no one else would have it. So, she needed time to think, and what was more perfect than making this guy buy her something delicious! “A’ight then. You can buy me some cake or ice cream, which’in ever gets me something sweet to eat.”

End Post

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:39 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Kokuto found himself chuckling as she connected the dots. That was one thing that he and Natasha had bonded over at first, the shared Southern accent. It was surprising that she was so interested from that alone, but, hey, if that was hooked her, who was he to complain? So, with a grin, Kokuto ruffled the little lady's hair, before patting her on the shoulder.

"A'ight, a'ight, we can go get a lil' bit o' cake. Make sure ya pick carefully what kind ya want, cuz I can't get ya all of 'em."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum