Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Empty My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia]

Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:25 pm
My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] O43SJpU

"Catherine Reed"

..And, yep. That was a good enough distance from her bike. Had camped the thing in an alcove of stones, looked like a river used to be there or something. Where she was? Just someplace on the plains, nice flat area surrounded by mountains and cliffs; had enough landmarks that she could put a visual to the coordinates she sent to the Arrancar but a week prior, but she didn't seem to be here yet... Hm.

Music was blaring in her ears as she'd briefly pause the track, opening her texting app and quickly shooting a 'hey, u lost?' With an emoji or two to signify confusion. It was always a bad taste in her mouth, but that was how normal people texted she guessed...

She looked up, and around, before clicking her teeth and pushing in another rapid line: 'hang on. flare. orange blip. look up now.'

Unshackling the gun of her own design from her waist, she'd raise it to the sky; sure it wasn't as strong as a typical flare gun, but that was intentional given this wasn't quite the place she was interested in getting the attention of anything that wasn't in the vicinity, squeezing her eyes shut and looking away as the gun would let off with a loud POP!

It wasn't just a momentary flicker of light in the sky, but also a brief flourish of spiritual energy in the quickly dying shot; just enough to give anyone she was intentionally trying to lead over an idea of where she exactly was - just as intended.

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Empty Re: My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia]

Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:20 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

When Veralia saw the flick of light from Catherine, she instantly whipped out her phone in mid-flight and was ready to make her descent to meet up with her new acquaintance.

"I found it. Give me a second :fire::black_heart:"

After her text was sent and she confirmed the area where Catherine was, Veralia wasted no time coming down like a comet from the heavens as a streak of emerald light came falling from the sky before coming to an abrupt stop near the ginger. A large cust of wind blew over the area before Veralia's blood eyes moved to gaze to Miss Reed.

"Yo~ Sorry, was running late."

With a casual wave, Veralia gently then landed on the ground as she looked around at the large plains around them. It was quiet, isolated and actually beautiful in its own right. All these factors made it the perfect place to have a spar.

"Nice spot you picked. Should be fun"

Her gaze shifted back to Catherine with a spark of anticipation in her eyes.

My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Empty Re: My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia]

Yesterday at 10:00 pm
My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

Bright orange locks whipped in the created breeze, all her attempts at being subtle quickly dashed by the Arrancar's explosive entrance. She looked on with a look of disappointment and annoyance, sighing and shaking her head - whatever, a brief five pings of Signal indicated nothing was charging for them, so that must've meant they were fine to go ahead... Not like she didn't already exhaustively check a one-hundred meter radius for any signs of annoying threats.

"Yah. Almost five minutes," She kicked the spear and shield that were resting by her feet into her hands with the dutiful skill of a professional despite their visible hefty forms, the bony weapons grasped naturally as one's Zanpakuto, "No vagabonds or critters here today. Can do this experiment plenty fine."

A grin formed on her features, the mere thought of fighting a subject of interest exciting to her - if Veralia wasn't up to chat about her capabilities, she'd just have to see them for herself!

The sound of displaced rocks broke the howling silence as her Bringer Light brought her form forward; only, if Veralia had attempted an attack, she would be met with little more than a false image, the redhead's true attack lying in wait.

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Today at 1:17 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

A grin? That was surprising considering the constant drab-looking expressions she gave during their last encounter. As Veralia scratched her head, she eventually rolled her shoulders and figured it might just be her nerves as everyone always reacts differently before scrapping.

"I can tell by the grin you are excited. Hopefully, I don't disappoint."

There was a gruff chuckle as Veralia breathed out, relaxing her nerves as she got into a battle stance. She planted her feet firmly on the ground, spreading her legs and raising her hands to her head, cracking her neck with a fiery glint in her eyes.

"Do fights always make you this happy, or is it just the fact you get to dissect my powers?"

Her voice carried a playful challenge. She was ready for whatever was coming, her instincts sharpening each passing second. Then, when the sound of rocks shuffling about hit Veralia's ears and her body kicked into gear. With a quick, fluid motion, a burst of flame erupted from her lips, hot and fierce, though restrained. She wasn’t aiming to burn Catherine completely.

And over the crackling of her flames, she called out:

"And just how durable are ya? I don't wanna burn ya to a crisp by mistake."

My Envy, Your Knowledge [Catherine, Veralia] WVMWLOu
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum