Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Empty Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi]

Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:21 am
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Natsumi_Header3A
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Green hair. Ninja. Female. Shinigami. It wasn’t much to go on, and Natusmi had no idea where to start, yet. She knew a few people who liked her that could give her an idea, but what was the point? Natsumi spotted the green haired woman just across the street. She was petite and ninja like, with her stupid face and stupid hair color. Natsumi’s eyes narrowed in range as she followed the green haired woman.

‘I’m going… to kill her…’ Natsumi thought, smirking as the woman made her way into a park. It was night time, and not many people were out, so a stroll through the park was foolish. Natsumi followed the woman, stalking her down a path shaded by large trees. Suddenly, a pebble went flying toward the woman and hit her in the shoulder. A high-pitched squeak was all Natsumi heard from her. 'Again...'

The woman looked around for a moment to see what happened, but didn't seem to suspect Natsumi. Either she was brave, or stupid. This time, the rock was larger, the size of Natsumi's fist. It floated in front of Natsumi, along with two, no three, no eight more... She picked up any decent sized rock she saw and was ready to send this barrage of stone at the woman as she wore this sadistic... hateful expression.

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Empty Re: Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi]

Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:00 am
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] 2uTkx42

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Listening to music, under a tree, in a park, was a good way to unwind from a stressful day. Well, he thought he was going to, at least. Not many people were out, so, he figured he could get a bit of fresh air and relaxation before heading back home for the night. That was, until, he sensed energy close by. He sat up, looking around, but didn't see anything. Nevertheless, he could still sense that the energy was hostile. So, he got up, and started to follow the source.

Eventually, he came across a scene that looked like it came from a stealth segment in a video game. A young girl hiding in a set of nearby trees, stalking a woman with green hair. Raising an eyebrow, he carefully approached the girl from behind, seeing that the energy was coming from the objects floating in front of her. He couldn't see anything that showed that they were created by her, so, he guessed that she probably was some kind of telekinetic.

Regardless, Kokuto was quick to pick up the girl by the back of her shirt, lifting her up. He had noticed the girl's hateful expression, something that did concern him a bit, but, more than anything, he wanted to be sure he defused the situation and that lady could get on with her night.

"Easy there, Scarlet Witch. Dunno your reasons, but, whatever they are, they still don't justify harassin' a random lady in the city."

END POST | DESIRING ACCEPTANCE
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:18 pm

Natsumi set the rocks to aim at the woman’s back and legs. She was ready to really harm her. Right as she was about to fire them off, she was suddenly lifted from the ground. Natsumi’s expression rapidly changed to one of curiosity and confusion, the hatefulness that didn’t really suit her anyway leaving her eyes.

Looking back toward the large man who decided it was okay to stop her, her face distorted once again. She began struggling like a cat against his grasp, flailing her body around in an attempt to get free form his grip, but she was not a strong girl. The floating rocks all fired toward him, though not at full force.

“Let me go, let me go, let me go… The green ninja is getting away!”

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Forced Restraint [Kokuto/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:33 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

He wasn't expecting her to so quickly turn her makeshift weapons onto him. He couldn't really dodge from this distance, and he wasn't going to drop the girl. In all likelihood, if he did that, she'd bolt and he wouldn't be able to catch up to her. So, he let the rocks crash into his head, causing a bit of physical recoil, but ultimately, bounced off a sheet of transparent energy that flashed red when they connected.

He chuckled softly as she started to flail around like a cat, which, wasn't entirely unreasonable, given how he'd picked her up, but, Kokuto stayed firm. That was, until she said "green ninja." He turned to look in the direction of the woman she'd been stalking. Sure, there was green hair there, but...ninja? What kind of ninjas had she been seein'? Kokuto looked at her, puzzled, then looked back at the girl as she was speed-walking away.

"...I mean, she's got the green, but what kinda ninja is walkin' casually in a park at night? She don't even look the part, kiddo. She's wearin' normal clothes, not even wearin' a mask. Besides, why the hell would ya be chasin' down someone like that in the first place?"

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:25 am

Being called out to blatantly, Natsumi froze mid air, hanging from his hand with a dropped jaw and wide eyes. He was right… What kind of ninja would just… That was stupid… Natsumi needed a new plan of attack. She’d ask them if they were ninjas first. A ninja could always change their clothing, but that still meant that the woman she was about to attack could have been the one she was looking for…

‘I’ll find her again…’ Natsumi stared off toward the now empty spot, not knowing where her prey had gone. She glared back at the tall man, wiggling, swinging, and flailing her legs wildly until he put her down. “Down, down, down!” Natsumi demanded and then went to kick him in the balls while still hanging.

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:54 am

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

When she stopped squirming, Kokuto thought he could probably put her down. But, as her head whipped back around and she started flailing again, he stopped moving his arm down, instead adjusting his arm so that she was a bit further away from him than before, narrowly avoiding a feisty kick to the nethers.

"Alright, alright, I'm puttin' ya down now. Just, stop squirmin' already."

Slowly, he set her back down, making sure she went on her feet, before sighing. Even if she did run, he was ready to snatch her back up. Didn't want the brat to be going around harassin' more random chicks with green hair. Though, admittedly, that was a pretty low amount of people in the first place, innocent people getting attacked wouldn't help whatever she was wanting to do in the end.

"Still haven't answered me, ya lil' gremlin. What's with the fixation on green-haired ninja ladies? That's pretty weirdly specific."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:06 am

Natsumi stopped kicking and stared angrily up at him as she was set down. Once he released her, she ruffled up her jacket to get it back its normal position. She didn’t run, but she had half the mind to pop this guy a new one. Glaring and crossing her arms, Natsumi decided to give him an answer, even though it clearly wasn’t his business. “Well, iffin’ ya must know, there’s a green haired ninja walkin’ around attackin’ and beatin’ up innocent nice people that ain’t deserve nuthin’ like that. I’ma find ‘er, an’ I’ma throw ‘er ass off a cliff, like she deserves.”

"If I find out that was the bitch I'm lookin' f'er, an' you stopped me, and she go on an' hurt someone else, I'm promisin' I'm lettin' everyone know it was y'er fault." The hostility that Natsumi had been exuding before faded very quickly. She still had every mind to hunt down the green haired woman and avenge Stella, but she realized now that she needed a new tactic, one less... assault-y.

"... Y'er pretty tall, aren't ya?" Natsumi asked, suddenly rising from the ground, utilizing her own powers to be at eye level with him, maybe about half an inch above. "Why you stoppin' me? You got any ideas on how I can find her?"

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:57 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Green-haired ninja walkin' around and beatin' people up, huh? Running the description through his head, he remembered Solomon being pretty damn miffed about that. No chance it was a coincidence. Guess whoever had gotten attacked was close with both of them.

"A'ight, cool your jets, lil' lady. 'Fore anythin' else, I doubt the girl you're lookin' for is just walkin' 'round the city if she's goin' 'round and beatin' up nice folk. 'Specially if yer friend is in the City o' Lights as well. Doesn't make much sense, now does it?"

But, then she commented on his height and suddenly lifted herself off the ground to get to eye level, causing him to blink a few times. Huh. He didn't think telekinesis usually did stuff like that, but, hey, that could be pretty useful.

"I'm stoppin' ya because yer not goin' 'bout it right. You can't jus' go around throwin' rocks at any green-haired girl ya come across. First things first, ya gotta get more information about 'er. Stuff like 'er height, more specifics 'bout her clothes, frequent locations, 'n how strong she actually is."

Kokuto reached forward and gave her nose a light poke, smirking.

"Regardless, should prolly let the Vandenreich handle it. Goin' on a revenge mission like this won't do much for ya beyond risk makin' you end up just like yer friend. Plus, they've got the tech and resources to track a bitch like that down."

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:44 am

Natsumi blinked. The Giant was right. The Green Ninja wasn't here. She narrowed her eyes, staring angrily at some nearby bushes as she tried to come up with a way of tracking the Ninja down. Her attention was brought back to his height, causing her anger to subside for the moment. But then he was being bossy about it all...

"I can too! Y'er just havin' to let me do it," Natsumi said, crossing her arms. "And how you thinkin' I'ma find more information on 'er?" Natsumi nodded along, taking mental notes of what the big guy said. She was more trained for actual combat, not ninja'ing a ninja. Natsumi wiggled and rubbed her nose after it was poked.

"I AM A VANDENREICH!" Natsumi said and then grabbed onto a lock of his hair, tugging on it pretty hard. "An' ain't no ninja gonna do nuthin' to me, Giant."

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:15 am

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Well, at least she was listening. That much was appreciated. However, as she suddenly grabbed a lock of hair and tugged on it, while shouting with pride about her status as a Vandenreich member, Kokuto raised an eyebrow in doubt, not even flinching at the sudden pull to his hair. But, then he took another look at her.

Sure, she wasn't in uniform right now, but, he remembered seeing those star-shaped pupils around the Vandenreich's grounds a few times. Plus, that hair, the way she talked, the telekinetics...shit, how did he not realize it sooner?

"Oh, fuck, I'm an idiot. Yer Nat's kid, right? Natsumi. I thought I saw ya 'round a few times, but, I never thought ya actually enlisted with the 'reich. I'm Kokuto, by the way. Dunno if Nat ever mentioned me, but, I'm in the Vandenreich too, lil' lady."

Kokuto gave the girl a pat on the head, lightly ruffling her hair, a big grin spreading across his face. He had heard some stuff from Natasha a few times about the girl, but never managed to get around to talking to Natsumi herself. Now here she was, chuckin' rocks at innocent women just because of their hair color.

"Well, ninja tend to have a bunch o' different things to deal with all sorts'a situations. Smoke bombs, throwin' stars, knives, poison...plus, if the one who attacked yer friend is a Shinigami, they'll have energy blasts, magic, 'n maybe a magic sword to use as options too. That's why ya gotta know this kinda stuff before ya go after her."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum