Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  Empty Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)

Fri Aug 09, 2024 3:57 am
Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

This didn't need to be complicated Doku! Just. Click. Send!

If only he found it that simple, everyone who knew Doku knew he was... well a wimp. However, after hanging out with Sab a few times, his confidence had already grown a little bit.

However, he stared at his phone screen after writing up the message, to who? Well. Amaranta! An Arancar woman who often visited his bar, he decided to shoot his spot. After about 10 drafts he landed on the final message.

"Hey, The weather's been really good these past couple of days, so how about a beach hangout? I know a beach outside of Tokyo"

Really? A 'hangout?', he didn't want to call it a date. Guess his confidence was still lacking in that department. Well, he was surprised by a yes, after giving Amaranta a time and place Doku went about his week in high spirits! And soon Friday came! When he was to meet up with Amaranta, he got there around noon before the Arancar, where he would lay out a towel along with a bag, it was filled with some beach stuff, sunscreen, water bottles, the essentials.

When it came to beachwear Doku was pretty simple, grey swim trunks, a black button-up shirt unbuttoned, and sunglasses. His hair was tied back in a ponytail, his lack of muscles was showing, his chest lacked abs and his biceps weren't large, he was a dork huh?

The weather was pretty perfect for the beach, it was hot but not to an uncomfortable level, not a cloud in the sky. Let's just hope the Arancar decided to show.

Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  EQdwPwA
Family Troubles | END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  Empty Re: Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)

Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:57 pm
Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  Q0Gocqt

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

What a weak way to ask someone out on a date. Ah, what the hell. Sure, I'll come around and visit. Be there in a few, Doku.

Summer was in full bloom, after all. What type of woman would she be to pass up an opportunity to flaunt her goods at the beach? An expedient trip to the closest swimwear shop, and she found herself adorned in a swimsuit that was sure to catch the eyes of many. A black one-piece with a gold outline, complete with an ab window revealing her defined midriff.

There were other gold accents akin to jewelry around her neck, but they hardly impeded her ease of movement. Dressed to her ideal, she stepped through the fissure in space she created after leaving the shop, arriving at the destined location within a few moments.

His built certainly didn't invoke any awe, but hey, at least his face was pretty. Motioning toward him with a wide grin, hips swaying from side to side, she gazed down at him as she presented herself, proud of her choice in outfit. Custom-made was always the best choice in cases like these - even more so, when one considered her imposing figure...

"What do you think? Since it wasn't a resort, I was thinking of wearing some casual piece, but I like to impress wherever I go, so I decided to treat myself to this little number."

END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:32 am

Date! Well, Amaranta said it, not him. Despite that, he did want to make this a date to remember, but knowing how things ended up with Amaranta it would be. Hell, he still needed to patch the bullet hole back at the bar. He enjoyed sunbathing, at least for a few minutes, shutting his eyes, however, it was interrupted by a shadow. As he opened his eyes he got... well a nice view...

"Damn-" Was the first thing to come from his mouth as she stood up to get a look at her, and she did impress. "You look great~ Not surprised though" He moved his glasses up, his eyes wandering a bit. "Impress? Oh please, you know I'm easy to impress." He lightly chuckled, pointing to the bag he brought. "There's some drinks in the bag, by the way, some water, sunscreen... stuff like that"

He decided to let Amaranta decide on what to do. It seems her swimsuit was impressive, as people from across the beach were looking over at the woman, taking the eye candy. "Honestly~ I kinda lucked out, didn't know I was your type, since this a date and all~"

Shell Yeah! (Doku, Amaranta)  EQdwPwA
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:46 pm

"My type? Let's not get ahead of ourselves now, Romeo. Ya look pretty pleasant on the eyes, but don't you think you're a little too passive to handle a woman like me?"

Voice booming with laughter, Amaranta assumed a seat atop the long towel as she crossed her legs. What was the first order of business? Didn't he possess the ability to make decisions for himself? What was the point in letting her decide? Aware of the wandering eyes observing her figure, she casts her fierce azure gaze towards him, pointing in his direction.

"Well, if it was a date, don't ya think it's customary to take the lead and make a choice on your own, Doku? Come on, impress me. Show me if you can measure up to half of what ya think "my type" really is."

END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:56 am

Passive...? Well, maybe, he should run with her advice, time to step up and show off. He was starting to get some ideas, on what to do. Hell, if he wanted a second date, he'd need to prove he wasn't a wimp! Doku would take his glasses off and tossing them into his bag before chuckling at the lady,

"Didn't think you were traditional like that huh~ But remember I DID make the first move~" He turned away from Amaranta, creating a portal with his fullbring, far out, in the distance roughly 15 feet above the ocean, before making the entrance in front of himself back on the beach with Amaranta. Turning to face the woman as he spoke up.

"Well, how about a swim? If not you can watch me dive~"

After saying that he would turn and walk backward through his portal, suddenly falling into the water. If Amaranta looked out she'd get to see Doku falling from his portal into the water making a sizable splash. The water was calm hardly any waves, which made his swim rather easy.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:10 pm

Shrugging her shoulder with a playful grin at his comment about tradition, the fierce lioness observe the man in curious silence as she watched him execute an impressive trick with his portal, forming one in the distance and appearing through another in his return. Somewhere in her mind, she felt the ability was wasted on him since he didn't strike her as an active combatant, much less a warrior obsessed with the battlefield, but she simply kept that thought to herself, content with watching him display his best effort to earn her praise.

"Nah, I'll content myself with enjoying a drink and watching you swim around like an idiot."

END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:40 pm

As Doku sunk in the water, before popping his head out. Amaranta's voice traveled through the portal until Doku heard her speak up. An idiot? He thought his little trick was impressive. With a sigh, he would eventually create another portal returning to his initial position, the portal closing behind him as his body dripped water.

"Only using me for the drinks~ Be a shame if I took the bag out with me to the water..." He trailed off, folding his arms and tapping his foot as he thought about what to say back. "We could do a drinking game. If you're not chicken~" A very... childish comeback, but hey, that was kind of Doku anyway.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:30 pm

"That supposed to be your way of challenging me, boy?"

At the slightest implication of a challenge, a competitive glint filled her fierce gaze as she tilted her head. Childish as the comeback was, it invoked an emotion similar to how she approached a battle. Ascertaining victory at any cost - all for the sake of glory, however minor it might be Pointing a finger at his bag, she ordered him to pull whatever he brought so she could defeat him handily. After all, she was an Arrancar. He was still a human, however spiritually sound his form was. What other outcome was there but an easy victory?

"Come on, then. Open the bag and show me what you brought along if you're feeling so bold."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:34 pm

Boy? Wasn't this just supposed to be friendly banter? Guess a challenge was a way to impress his little date. Though he needed to pick something he KNEW he could win. If she beat him... well he felt like she would NEVER let him live it down. He instantly threw a fight out the window, though one idea was a risky one, but maybe it was bold enough to impress Amaranta, show her he wasn't weaksauce.

Digging into his bag he pulled out a large bottle of gin, it was some fancy stuff. "I was gonna mix this with some soda, but if you wanna drink it straight from the bottle we can..." he placed it on the towel, letting Amaranta get a good look at the Alcohol content, it was S T R O N G. He rummaged through the bag, pulling out sunscreen, lotion, and a few bottles of water. He hadn't planned a contest, so he needed to come up with something with what he had. Finally, he found something he could work with.

"Alright..." he revealed to her five baseballs. "How about a shooting contest? The other person throws the balls up in the air. The other person tries to shoot them down and take a swig if you hit it. Whoever shoots more wins."

He didn't see the red flags, at least not in the moment. A gun and booze didn't exactly mix well, though he was planning on making the bullets weaker. Shooting was about the only thing Doku figured he'd have a chance to beat Amaranta in, in a straight-up drinking contest he got washed, and in a fight... well he probably wouldn't leave the beach.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:11 am

"A shooting contest, huh?"

Amaranta grinned at his challenge as she rose from the blanket on the ground, placing a hand expectantly against her hip. From their last few encounters, she happened to recall that he was pretty impressive with a firearm. Did he think that would net him an advantage? Poor guy. He didn't know that the Burning Lioness had a firearm to call her own - her fingers.

Providing him with an example, she grabbed a large crab attempting to to approach them. Tossing it high into the air, she set her finger forward in a motion akin to holding a gun, and fired off a bala, piercing its shell with impressive accuracy.

When the deceased crab landed in her hand, she opened her mouth, biting into its shell as she voraciously consumed it. Didn't feel right letting food go to waste, after all. At any rate, she turned back to him as she continued to chew into it.

"Let's do it."

END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum