Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 Empty Re: Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru)

Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:32 am
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira began to walk with an idle stride alongside Chizuru, listening to the rather interesting methodology of this device although a look of shock did wash over his features at the talk of removal. It did not feel like a risk worth taking, instead electing to ignore it for this brief moment of time whilst focusing on the task at hand. There wasn’t any doubt to him that the ongoing engagement would be a bloody affair, Zathrusta’s silence feeling more like a predator conserving energy than someone bored with the ongoing discussion. Joy.

."Removal? That’s a rather impressive feat. I can only imagine the tribulations that many within this facility have to endure for the sake of everyone's safety. You make it bearable. That in itself is alot more than others got, though I doubt you need any financial investment. Consider me invested in seeing this place succeed.

It was an unspoken offer in the grander scheme of everything, only focused right now on the task at hand or the bout which may end his life. Another situation where life had found itself dangling on a very strained, flayed, string like thread, weighted by years of life.

."My condolences though, for any who have…Lost their way before being aided fully.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 Empty Re: Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru)

Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:13 am
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

“There are some who decide that they’d simply rather be rid of the Hollow rather than try to control it and I sympathise with those who choose that option. There’s no shame in it and we fully support those who decide to be free of the burden. It’s a difficult life for all Vizard, as I’m sure you already know and I don’t think it’s unreasonable to seek an escape from it.” Chizuru answered with a small smile. “Our goal here is to provide help for all Vizard, regardless of who they are or what their motives may be. We are misunderstood, even after all this time, so if we can help in our own small way then I believe it’s a cause worth getting behind.”

Her smile faded a touch as he spoke about the losses. “It’s unfortunate but our success rate isn’t 100%. Losses are rare now, as we’re in a far better place with the information and technology at our disposal but it hasn’t always been that way. It was rough early on but thankfully with Mr. Urahara and the help of other Vizard, those days have passed.”

Changing the topic to focus more upon Akira’s own troubles, she’d ask. “You mentioned that you’ve suffered blackouts? How often does this occur and are there any other symptoms of your Hollow taking control?”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:29 pm
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

He understood. Many of their kin were not seen as people the moment their parasite was revealed.

It was a somber subject but here was a place of intense warmth that wrapped its arms around anyone else with their predicament, truly one of these vast reservoirs of research but also a home where you may not need to be worried about not waking the following day. Akira could not help a soft smile to his lips before finally taking in the inquiry, these blackouts had been an irritant as of late but the right hand moved into the overcoat, digits shuffled a bit before taking out a small black notebook. A thumb flick later saw it open before he began to speak softly.

."I’ve only had one instance of…It…Taking control as of recent memory, a conflict saw it temporarily seize power but I managed to bring it to heel. There has been odd movements in my reiryoku though, a distortion? Specifically with my kido. There also seems to be a ringing in my ear anytime I tap into their power. The frequency of the blackouts has been sporadic at best though recent times have shown a rise in them.

If he had known Zathrusta was by extension able of the extent of this alleged control before, he would have been here sooner or maybe had found a method to take his own life. Nobody should be on the receiving end of this thing..

."Even now it is screaming at me, though rare for it to be so defensive with your methods Chizuru.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:57 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

Listening keenly as he spoke about his symptoms, the two would reach their destination, a large and heavy door blocking their path. The Vizard would simply place a hand upon it, resulting in the large object swinging backwards, revealing what would appear to be a large training area beyond it. The walls, however, would be covered in kido, preventing any spiritual energy from leaving the space, a necessity when it came to such dangerous training, where Akira could do what was necessary, without becoming a threat to anyone else.

“It would appear that he is aware of what’s about to happen then or at least his natural instinct is informing him of trouble.” She replied dryly. “I’m not surprised. This will not be a pleasant experience for him as the long term goal will be for you to wrest away control from his violent hands. I highly doubt that you’ll be able to master this in one attempt but just by weakening his grip a little, you’ll be on your way to taking the reins. That would be an acceptable result for today.”

Before entering the room, Chizuru would turn to a locker placed beside the room and place her hand upon that, causing the locks to undo and revealing various pieces of equipment. From it, Chizuru would pull out a man shaped object, jet black in colour and giving off an aura of Hollow energy. Once retrieved, the locker would seal itself shut again.

“You’ll find that we take no risks when it comes to training and equipment.” She then said with a chuckle.

Entering the training ground, she’d take a brief look around. “This should do perfectly for it. You can probably sense the barriers that surround this place, which will allow you to train properly without fear of harming anyone.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:21 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

It was a rather mesmerizing sight, witnessing all the kido sealants that was reminiscent of his own home facility. The intricate layering necessary to handle all forms of spiritual energy or nullify entities such as Inner Hollows, rumor having that they could grant their hosts formidable abilities, a soft dog whistle emanating from soft lips in a shock factor of impressment. Nerd. Akira even began muttering some of the incantations himself, losing himself a little in a tirade of enjoyment regarding the expert craftsmanship. Though what grasped his attention?

The idol which held a substantial amount of Hollow energy.

Her chuckle did show a level of serenity about it though a clear look of anxiety did wash over Akira, truth be told? He had only ever seen Zathrusta once, an occasion that still remained heavy to this day and unfortunately, hazy in memory.

."I appreciate this, even though I’m some stranger who has intruded on your schedule you’ve elected to show kindness and understanding. That idol I assume will drag my Hollow out into this vicinity? Any last minute advice before I end up engaging with this?

There was a brief glance to Rivu, an internal statement which for once did not sound like a request.

."This time, we face it together.

Whilst no verbal response was offered, Rivu seemed complacent and even slightly proud of his owner.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:29 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

“There are no strangers among us.” The Vizard answered with a small smile. “Only friends who’ve yet to meet or that’s what I believe anyway. I think we’ve spent too long as a race wandering alone in the dark places of the realms and I think it’s about time that we had a place where we could see a little light. Regardless of how you fare today, you’ll always be welcome here if you need further guidance or simply conversation. It took me a long time to figure out my lot in life but I believe I’ve found it here.”

Focusing on his question, she’d nod her head. “That’s right. By stabbing your zanpakuto into this idol, you’ll draw out your inner Hollow in order for you to do what you need to. This is simply a variant of the one created in order to aid a regular Shinigami learn Bankai quickly. There are naturally risks to this and your Hollow is no doubt going to be beyond enraged at being dragged out into the open. Our Hollows don’t like having their chains pulled and believe me, that’s exactly how it’ll feel to him.”

As for advice, she’d just add. “Remember what your goal is. You wish to control your Hollow and so you must be commanding. This is about domination and that is what you must force into him. Make him obey you and not the other way around.”

Holding the idol in front of him, she’d then finish with. “When you’re ready, insert your blade into the idol. Good luck.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:17 pm
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) - Page 2 Z_MONSTAH

AKIRA TAIRITSU (Light Blue) | ZATHRUSTA (Purple) | Rivu (Dark Blue)

Akira offered a firm nod to Chizuru, glancing about at the doll and granting her the time necessary to leave the chamber. The weight of a hundred years of torment blanketed across each shoulder, causing the doll grasped tightly between the left hands digits to begin sweating out of anxiety. A firm inhale washed away such intense emotion, finally letting his lips part to utter soft words to Rivu. It was now or never to gain his zanpakuto’s recognition on a firmer level, this for the first time in a long time was no mediocre self gaslight but a foundation he stood upon.

"I’ve been such a fool for a very long time, you were right not to respect me…This time…I’m not going to be a coward. We drag it to the abyss below, together.

"The wave does not speak, it merely does. Show me.

With that a swift movement to puncture the doll followed suit, a brutal surge of hollow energy rising from below like a volcano which has waited for its eruption after so long of dormancy. This brutal feeling of his soul being torn asunder elicited a scream of anguish from the man, beads of sweat dripping from the forehead whilst midnight blue energy chaotically spasm’d, formulations of thick white sludge being drawn from the body. It wasn’t long until a form began to take, granting the Shinigami a moment of reprieve, using his strength to stand and witness this being manifest fully into the real world, heated pants being the thin concealment to the less astute eye of one emotion that was evident.

Fear.

What began to form from this amalgamation of energy was twisted mockery of humanoid shape, undulating growths finally receding into an almost scarecrow like physique with a hood and cold blue hues that flared into being. The white mask that seemed akin to dirtied marble fitting beneath blackened, battle damaged concealment as each arm was in a criss cross, embracing itself until finally they flung out. An erratic screech followed four bala, shot across the room as Akira barely managed to dodge the one aimed at him, yet it was clear this entity merely wanted to check the defenses, ending his stance with arms open.

"Ahahahaa….Ahhhh….You imbecile, a true fool among the circus Akira. To wrought me out into this reality of deceit, putrid with hypocrisy! Ahhh….After all I have done for you, so ungrateful.

It was a predatory tone, a hint of singalong but dripping in an almost distorted wrapping akin to a slightly off radio or t.v that can’t quite get the signal. Each arm was malnourished almost completely yet forged from the very essence a hollows mask would be, right clear for conventional use but the left? No the left’s fingers were more akin to razor blades that hummed softly, each time they got close to one another it resonated an irritating high pitch of dissonance.

"Yet before I deal with you, I detect a note of delight which could come from that Chizuru! Come, come!

The erratic movement caused Akira to snarl, bringing his blade within the sheathe to rapidly mutter the necessary words for his release. Zathrusta though cared little for this brief moment, dragging his talons across the ground below and unleashing a wave of cacophonous energy as it struck into the sealed door, only to follow up with a vicious slash. It was animistic, a growl of frustration resonating through yet cut short by a pressurized stream of water that collided into the right rib, sending him reeling and snarling.

"Tsk! So…You’re serious about this?! Fine! Once I’m finished with you, i’ll gorge on this entire schools worth of Vizards and craft a symphony of truth across this whole country!

"You talk too much.

A burst of speed followed by the primal being, heels darting off the floor as their clawed appendages unleashed a shrieking wave of dissonant energy that Akira responded with a defiant barrier, letting them collide before noticing the entrapment. He looked to the left as his enemy moved around to counter, an upward slash aiming for an impalement that was only thwarted by the movement of fluid that crashed into the wrist. Vermilion dripped. He was not unscathed, finding fabric torn asunder and flesh cut as easily as a hot knife through butter.

"“Nrgh. I’m done being afraid of you!

The mans teeth grit down, using a swift speed technique to move to the left hand side and unleash a stream of blue flames in the form of a Sokatsui, the enforcement of it scorching the creatures left side as a horrific bat like shriek emanated from Zathrusta who elected to storm through it. A costly mistake. Rivu’s blade was already mid swing through one of the four orbs of oceanic liquid, breaking through it before collapsing around the moist metal and pressurizing intensely. There was a lapse in focus from the beast, allowing a brutal swing from the sword to extend its reach and slice rapidly across his chest.

"You control my life no longer, Zathrusta!

Akira moved to follow up, though this thing was quicker than he anticipated as it halted from the recoil and slammed the boot up into the chest, feeling sprainage or even a fracture occur as it threw him across the ground.

"Control?! Heheahaha…It was never about control Akira! You understand so little of what I am…Who -we- are!

Anger fueled a following, lithe movement from the Hollow as its taloned blades resonated with that discordant energy and slashed through an orb that aimed to cover Akira’s movement to the right hand side, feeling the slicing of flesh on his back as he let out another groan of anguish. The brutality of this pain singing through, each hand back upon the hilt of Rivu yet he took a deep inhale, eyes closing momentarily. Rivu was not a blade merely that controlled saltwater, it was the ocean made manifest. Nothing could nor ever would stand against the full destructive ability of the tide.

The watery spheres around began to become milkier as their salt content increased, crystallizing rapidly only for him to split them apart with a growl of intent, each of them firing like bullets into the carapace of the beast as it aimed to close the distance. A volume of these as Akira depleted his arsenal and reiyroku into shredding into the hide, blood splattering across walls and floor alike, witnessing it recoil at the back of the chamber with another ear piercing shriek.

"Enough! I’ll flay your soul!

Akira felt that whispered muttering of Rivu’s true title, though a condensing of energy saw Zathrusta make one last gambit as a deep blue cero began to manifest within the elongated talons that spat with corruptive elements. It wasn’t going down without a fight, letting out no mutterings nor words, only the ferocious unleash of midnight cerulean that jaggedly moved toward the Shinigami. He responded. Raikoho met it head on, imbued with the ravenous modification of leviathan that saw it consuming some of the hollow energy, creating an odd distortion effect in Akira’s own spell.

"T-This is over, Zathrusta!

It shattered through, pushing toward the Hollow which let out a wretched growl of frustration as the energy and shockwave sent them both back. One struck the wall behind yet that amalgamation of hollowed energy started to dissolve, trickling into a thick sludge which clawed helplessly at the flooring surrounding it and finally returned to its host…Beaten for now. The smoke settled as the Shinigami let out aggressive coughs of spite, feeling the sting of wounds yet for once? Silence within his head.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2024 7:03 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

It had been quite the fight indeed and Chizuru spent a few moments simply glancing at her training area, showing the effects of the conflict. That was a rather violent encounter, more so than usual and the Vizard mused that Akira must have been strong indeed. His kido work was excellent and she had to ponder if perhaps she’d ever met Hannah, a delightful woman that she was getting to know. Where would their relationship be heading? Who could say but for the moment, Chizuru was certainly happy.

Approaching Akira, she’d smile, pleased with his performance and certain that he would make a fine Vizard in time. There was still much to do but he’d made the first important step and could now develop his skills properly. She doubted that it’d be the last time that he fought against his inner Hollow but now that he had once, it hopefully would be an easier process the next time around.

“Lay down for a minute and let me check on those wounds.” The Vizard spoke in a comforting tone, her hands channelling with her spiritual power as she tapped into the power of kaido. “I’ll have you patched up in no time and after going through that, you’re definitely going to need to take it easy for a bit. That being said, you did exceptionally well and I believe that you have opened the door to a new form of power, one that will allow you in time to learn many of the skills unique to Hollows.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Tue Aug 27, 2024 1:53 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

It hurt…

The wounding, Akira had all but collapsed onto the ground already with vicious exhales of rugged exhaustion emanating into the surrounding area. Yet? Peace. For the first time in so long there was a silence, a true silence that didn’t feel like a predator loomed behind his eyes. Such a feeling did not come with a response he was familiar with, only letting out a soft chuckle of gratitude to this whole experience, letting out a smile of warmth to the ceiling that leaked to Chizuru. A soft hiss of pain wormed itself through his words, despite the warmth of the Kaido which began to knit his wounds.

."A-Appreciated….It’s been so long since silence was granted, I’m going to cherish this…Tsk….If there is anything you need, let me know.

There was a sudden thought in his mind, glancing at the woman and of course such experience in being a Vizard would be something of an admiration, a glint in the eye that told her so much. A stubbornness too as he absolutely began to shrug back to an upright position, glancing at torn clothing.

."Do you have…Some of those dolls to give out? Or are they too rare?

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:59 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

At first, Chizuru simply focused on the healing, thankful that her work as a teacher kept her skills nice and sharp. Akira had taken a fair amount of damage and while the Vizard didn’t think it was beyond her capabilities to deal with, it would take a fair amount of energy. Still, she believed it’d definitely been worth the effort and fully believed that the white haired man would find his future training to be significantly easier compared to what he’d experienced today. The first encounter was always the most brutal in her opinion.

“We don’t usually give them out because of the risk that they pose.” Chizuru replied honestly to his question. “To have dozens of Vizard out there going through this process would be incredibly dangerous, not only to them but the people around them. A Vizard who is taken over by their inner Hollow is a horrible experience and the damage that could be caused is unthinkable. We keep them here, for the sake of all involved. That being said, now that you’ve got a handle on him for now, you should enter his domain when you wish, as you would your zanpakuto spirit.”

After a few moments of silence, she’d ask. “How do you feel now? Is his presence still gnawing at your mind?”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum