Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) Empty Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru)

Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:57 pm
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Japan.

It was awkward to finally be coming to this specific school, a rare moment of him accepting that Zathrusta wasn’t going anywhere but these recent outbursts and loss of time have become volatile. He could hardly believe the rumors that Miss Honsho could allegedly offer insight into genuine control of internal monsters but it did not stop him hopping into the gigai. A school though? Despite the external almost chamelic level of being social, being around younger individuals always felt a little awkward and exceptionally dangerous for a Vizard.

Regardless, the man found himself after a trip infront of the school and offered a polite smile to the nearest individual.

."Pardon me, I am looking for a Miss Honsho?

He didn’t exactly schedule anything, maybe he should have now looking back on it.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) Left_bar_bleue0/0Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) Empty Re: Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru)

Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:37 pm
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

“You found her although most refer to me by other names these days.” The woman replied with a cheerful laugh, turning around to face the stranger.

He’d timed his visit well, as Chizuru had just finished her last class for the time. It’d been an entertaining lesson and having her lazier students read out their essays on the art of controlling their inner hollow had brought both Chizuru and the other students a great deal of pleasure. If there was one thing that the Vizard didn’t appreciate, it was her students not giving their homework the time it deserved and she doubted those caught out would do it again soon. She had a reputation after all and they knew that if it happened again, they might find themselves in a far more humiliating position the next time.

Offering a friendly hand for him to shake, she’d introduce herself properly. “I’m Chizuru Honsho and I keep an eye on the up and coming Vizard around here. How can I help?”

A shame he wasn’t a pretty girl but those were the breaks.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) Empty Re: Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru)

Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:24 pm
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

She was pretty.

Focus.

Akira would respond to her cheery laugh with a warm smile, soft features radiating a gentle confidence alongside the firm handshake that met Chizuru’s own. To be candid with himself? It felt absolutely sensational to hear another speak of Vizards in a tone different, others had of course but being one allegedly herself? That was the difference. To find a kindred spirit in this ocean of bullshit had brought him a slither of desire, one that begged to turn into a flame of hope that this Zathrusta issue could finally be managed. Once his lips parted, a hopeful and soft voice tone crept out to greet her ears.

."Absolute pleasure to meet you Chizuru. Apologies for this abrupt visitation, I’m Akira Tairitsu. It had come to my attention that you had insight into Vizards, as rare as such kin are alongside methods of managing them? I’m aware I’m not a student but I can offer compensation.

Zathrusta on the other hand wasn’t too pleased by this newfound intent to manage him. The audacity of this host was disgusting, as if a Shinigami could hope to see the depth of their future together. Typical. The venomous growl was felt in the ear, a sudden snarl like an animal ready to go for the throat that only the host could suffer to hear.

."Careful boy! We’re around so many delectable lives, be such a pity if they couldn’t play hide and seek well enough..

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) Left_bar_bleue0/0Get your shit together. (Akira/Chizuru) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:03 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

It seemed apparent from his choice of words that he was another who had the ‘honour’ of having a hollow passenger inside him, not to mention the slight hint of it from his spiritual pressure. That alone was enough for her to put two and two together. Her natural curiosity was already rising to the surface but instead of just putting him on the spot, she’d offer a more tactful response.

“Indeed. Ever since I became a Vizard myself and came to terms with my own inner hollow, I’ve considered it a kind of duty to help others who are facing the same horrid experience.”
Chizuru replied, sounding momentarily serious, or at least as serious as she could be. “That’s what I do here and I’d like to think that I’m doing my bit to help people out. It’s not easy getting a grip on this damn thing inside us and even tougher alone.”

Folding her arms, she’d ask with a smile, eager to not focus too much on the negatives if she could help it. “So what is it that you’re after? Is it just knowledge or were you hoping for something more practical?”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:34 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked a few moments as he listened to Chizuru, seemingly a woman adept at this whole issue and maybe the only option he had about handling this insufferable entity within the core. There was a crossroads, let Zathrusta seemingly act out more aggressively or actually take a step toward handling it. Fucking annoyance. Finally did he exhale and shake his head at Chizuru, glancing about as clear beads of sweat from anxiety came through.

."Both. I’m a Vizard and I’ve had this…For a long time now but I’ve always managed to handle it to the most basic degree, ignoring the persistent threats it had. Recently though I’ve been having-.

He hated admitting it.

."Blotches in memory. It’s like I can feel it clawing at my stomach and ribcage recently, more akin to a feral animal than anything I’ve felt before with him. There’s nobody I can really turn too and I’m worried that it’s only a matter of time until I wake up in a pool of someone else's blood.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:42 pm
CHIZURU HONSHO

So much for not dwelling on the negatives.

His tale was one that she’d heard before and as he spoke, there’d be a flash of familiarity in the eyes of the purple haired woman. She could understand exactly how he felt, not only due to her own experiences but those of her students. It was the story of someone who’d yet to fully grasp the level of danger that they were in and as he finished speaking, Chizuru was rather swift to reply.

“If you don’t get a handle on him then you might not find yourself waking up to anything. What he wishes is for your positions to be reversed permanently, where he’s in complete control, while you are little more than a passenger. Ignoring him will only allow him to gain ground and what needs to be done is for you to put him in his place. In a way, it’s not so different from the relationship between yourself and your zanpakuto, except that with a Hollow, you need to dominate rather than understand. You need to wrap a leash around his neck and force him to his knees.”

Chizuru spoke as though she was talking about bedroom antics but in a way, the two concepts weren’t far apart.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:19 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Blunt.

Well considering her analogy was akin to leashing a brat or a bull rider exhausting out their rodeo until it was tamed. Hrm. Such a theory sounded easy on paper but that might not entirely be the case, Akira recalled the time after facing that Adjucha that Zathrusta attempted his takeover already. It was a comfort to know from another that this was the avenue one had to go, akin to achieving that infamous bankai. Another issue for another time. There was a thoughtful hum before offering an exhale.

."So akin to achieving a Bankai, it’s about dominating the entity into submission and forcing to obey your whim. That is alot easier said than done but of course you’ve achieved it among others, that in itself is a comforting conclusion. Do you have any ideas on the most effective ways to achieve this? Or a hands on demonstration to this degree?

He shook his head lightly.

."Apologies for all the questions, a rare day to be able to discuss this with someone without worry.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:53 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

“Yeah. It’s pretty much the same process as Bankai, the only difference being that our inner being is a far more hostile opponent. It’s possible to come to an understanding with your inner Hollow but more often than not, it’s more effective to simply take control of it. The choice is yours but sooner or later, you must face it if you wish to gain command over yourself.” Chizuru replied with a nod. “I took the dominating approach myself and ever since then, my Hollow has been firmly under my control.”

In response to his questions, she’d then add. “I have special equipment here that can draw your inner Hollow out into the open. It was originally made to drastically shorten the time a Shinigami needs in order to learn Bankai but Mister Urahara created another for my organisation in order to help Vizard master their inner Hollow. It’s not for the faint of heart and there are inherent dangers but with it, you might be able to take your first steps in getting a hold of your Hollow.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:52 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The Urahara?!

It was definitely a moment of being taken back, offering a soft cough as the shock to his system couldn’t be more obvious at such a legendary title. The man was practically and allegedly the smartest man breathing, absolutely fascinating whilst simultaneously being a little terrifying that Kisuke had some hand in this manner. The advice she gave was solid, blunt and to the point as part of him knew there was no reconciliation with Zathrusta, it was an entity that craved violence above all else- No…It craved the decay of all foundations.

."Such I believe is not possible with this specific issue, it’s clear to me if me coming from yourself that it may be the only way forward. To engage with my…Inner Hollow in the real world, though I’d like to request usage of your facility if that is okay? With your oversight of course. I think any tips about this process would be grateful, Bankai is not something I’ve achieved.

That was not something he liked admitting so openly but Chizuru might be the only way to controlling Zathrusta, though much like speaking of the devil. It elected to speak.

."If you so much as use that foul machine on me, I’ll consume every bacteria in this forsaken breeding ground for fools! Don’t you dare Akira!.

A slight twitch of Akiras left eye said it all, definitely not easy to placate it.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:12 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

He spoke with conviction, which he would need an incredible amount of for what was to come and Chizuru was convinced that he was genuine in his desire. Doubt was a killer and the Vizard knew that if he showed just the slightest hint of weakness then his Hollow would go for the jugular so to speak. Chizuru’s own was a primal creature, one who rarely used words at all, just a mass of instinct and want, in the form of a tornado.

Nodding her head, the teacher would beckon him to walk with her, heading back inside the school. “We have reinforced areas in the school that were created solely for Hollow Control so there shouldn’t be any risk of damage…other than to yourself. Many students have used this method in order to either test how far they’ve come or in some cases, actually had their Hollow be removed completely. The device is a powerful tool and while it is safe enough, it needs to be treated with respect. I won’t lie to you though, the process is tough and if your Hollow is as powerful as you’ve stated then it’ll be even more so.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum