Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]

Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:24 pm
Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 JldLRzK

SOLOMON RICHTER | THE ONCOMING STORM

"We both share a mutual desire in that regard."

Solomon, too, desired to grow stronger moving forward. He had aspired to that singular goal for some time, but to some degree, he felt he might be growing stagnant. This terrifying ordeal was a painful reminder that sometimes, there were dangers that were simply out of his reach - that, despite his best efforts, there was never a true way to protect his closest companions and loved ones. It was a bitter pill to swallow, doubly so to acknowledge it, but his stubborn mind simply brushed it aside in favor of assuring Stella he would aid her in the future. Reaching over to place his hand on her shoulder, he offered his honest thoughts.

"Truth be told? Not immediately so, and perhaps it will remain that way for some time. It is difficult to find solace in reflecting on the dead. Even though many of my peers survived the battle against Ichigo Kurosaki, it still haunts me to this day that I was unable to affect the battle to a meaningful degree. Even so, you are capable of great things, Stella, and I wholeheartedly believe you can overcome this. After all, you'll have me to help you along the way."

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]

Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:45 pm
Stella really did have some of the best friends a person could ask for. As she thought about that she would sigh as she would lay back into the pillow. Seemingly more calm than she had been. As she looked over to the blonde shed give half a smile before she returns to looking over towards the wall with the t.v. She had muted it when they had started getting visitors, but she wondered how long this was going to have ramifications on her for.

"You're right. I know I have you guys to fall back on."

A part of her was lying as she wanted anything but to be a nuisance on her friends. She didn't want to be a liability to the quincy cause or to her friends. She already felt bad enough asking people to go on missions with her before this incident, and now that she knows she's not strong enough to protect anyone? Absolutely not. She needs to get stronger on her own.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum