Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  Empty Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]

Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:35 pm
Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  JldLRzK

SOLOMON RICHTER | THE ONCOMING STORM

Composure was never his greatest strength. He recognized that as well as anyone. Of course, that didn't mean he was a man prone to significant extremes of anger. No, he was an honest man who wore his emotions on his sleeves. He celebrated every victory as a young man should. He welcomed every day with an indomitable spirit, a ceaseless passion reminding him that he would one day rise to where he desired to be in life. He was blessed with wealth but felt his resources were better suited to aiding the world at large.

He genuinely cared for all of those who called him a comrade, a companion, and if he ever fell in love, he knew wholeheartedly that he would protect his beloved with his life---and yet, in the blink of an eye, it felt like his life had shifted from tranquil peace to veritable whirlwind. Nothing was in his control. He had hurt Violet with his words and left someone else to correct what he viewed solely as his error.

His composure was replaced with a fury so palpable that he pondered visiting Stella in the first place. Murderous thoughts flashed through his mind for the second time in his life. Ichigo Kurosaki no longer stood at the center of his boundless ire.

No, perhaps he thought him a pitiable man now. After all, he was a hero once, and though he knew not what led him to his current lot, perhaps he was in no position to judge the man. Even more, he never laid a hand on Stella. He was thankful for that. Of course, the same could not be said about the individual without a face. Pictures of her bruised and battered body, bound by rope. Mocking words celebrating their victory.

Mark my words. Should I ever find you, I will kill you

Solomon told himself those remaining words as he silenced the violent thoughts dancing in his mind, maintaining his composure as he stepped forward. Reflecting on these terrifying thoughts would do him no good, even more so when there was no current solution to his brutal imaginations. Furthermore, the last thing he wanted to do was frighten the nurses, to say nothing of the woman he was visiting today. Stepping into the room with a gift basket in hand, he flashed a warm and inviting smile, occupying a seat at her bedside. For her sake, that was the least he could do.

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  Empty Re: Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]

Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:30 am
Stella found herself sitting in the hospital bed as she has been having visitors cycle in and out. When Solomon comes in. She'd push herself up off the bed as she would give her mentor turned brother figure a weak smile as she looked back down to her hands. Seems she was still wrapped up and needed to make sure her injuries healed.

"S..sorry you have to see me like this Solo... I was hoping to have a training session with you the next time I saw you."

She'd speak truthfully as she waited. She could tell he was putting on a face, and she felt bad for causing him to be angry. She should have been stronger. She needed to be stronger.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]  Empty Re: Your Enemy Is My Enemy[Stella, Solomon]

Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:07 am

"There is nothing to apologize for. As terrifying as this ordeal has been for me, I'm relieved to see you're alive."

Solomon offered those assuring words as he set the basket at her bedside. Regardless of his inner turmoil, the last thing she needed to do was apologize for something outside her scope of experience. He lost far too many battles to understand how it felt to be overwhelmed by an experienced fighter. Pulling a cold drink and a loaf of sweetened bread - prepared by his butler - from the basket, he set them down on her lap as an offering. Ruffling her hair softly, he leaned against his chair.

"We can train as much as you want after you recover. I'm just happy you're not dead right now. I can't exactly hide how angry I am... seeing you like that, unable to do anything but hope you escaped... or that bastard had a change of heart and set you free."

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:42 am
Stella would look down as she felt terrible for being the cause of the man's anger. She hated that people were hurt because of her. She was even more angry about the fact that the squad she was in had been killed. She felt like it should have been her. If she was able to trade spots with the dead quincy she was with, then she would. If she hadn't told them they could head back to town they may still be alive.

"I....if I hadn't told them they could go back to town while I finished the hunt, then they may still be alive. Why was I the one who made it out?"

Stella would look down towards the bread that was placed in her lap as well as sitting the water off to the side as she felt his hand on her head. Ruffling her already messy hair she would smile weekly towards the man. She really thinks that she should have been the one who was killed. Not the other quincy.

"She was a shinigami. Green haired, smaller, and wore a mask like a ninja or something. She wasn't dressed in the shinigamis normal gear."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:58 pm

"..."

Solomon paused at her words, his expression regretful as that pang of guilt assaulted his mind. For a moment, he wondered... Had his training proved inadequate? Did he prepare her for the field of battle? Did any lesson prove useful? Or, perhaps, she had been caught off guard and there was little reason to reflect so poorly on his efforts.

At any rate, he knew the mood might shift quickly, and he resolved to present his ideal expression here - one of reassurance and motivation. He softly reached out to hold her hand as he shook his head. He recalled his experiences during the battle with Ichigo, and decided to reflect on the positives he took from a battle where so many of his peers suffered, and he emerged as a survivor.

"In times like these, I tend to ask myself a similar question. When my fellow soldiers die, I always ask myself... should I have been the one to die? Or sacrifice myself to ensure their safety? Time and again, I've learned to look at it from a different perspective..."

He carefully held her hand as he continued, reminding her of her worth even in a difficult time.

"No matter what, as survivors, we must move on to honor their memory. We can lament. We can regret. We can even cry until we can cry no longer, but for their sake, it is pertinent we grow stronger, all so we might one day avenge them."

Of course, that wasn't to say he hadn't caught her descriptor of the woman who assailed her. He would be sure to engrave it within his mind. After all, if there was any possibility he found her, he had zero intention of letting her escape. No matter the resource to explore, he would stop at nothing to find her.

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:51 pm
Hearing the comment that it was okay to cry, allowed Stella to let thr tears fall. That group of quincy she was with had started to become a group of friends. Stella was aware that a few of them had families and that crushed the red head even more. Wondering how much those families were going to hate her for the rest of her life. She had been the only survivor of yhaf squad and it ripped the quincies heart out.

Keeping Solomon's hand in hers as she felt her lungs begin to sting as she couldn't fight it anymore. Almost like strings on a puppet snapping she would fall forward. Her head above Solomon and her hand as tears began to crash down on the blanket coveting her lap. The faces of her comrades, no, her friends flashing in her mind as she sobbed harder. Her breathing was heavy as she couldn't stop herself from doing it. Between the crying, Solomon would be able to make out what she was saying.

"I.....I'm s.......so ......sorry.""

The words broken up between sobs and dry heaving as the red head just let everything out. It wasn't pretty, but at the current time the last thing on Stella's mind was what others thought about her display. There was nothing more that she could do other than letting it all out.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:56 pm

His expression was brave and solemn, a strong front to assure her that it was all right to release any emotion she was holding in. Even so, in actuality, that was all that it ultimately was - a defense mechanism to bear the painful scene as it unfolded.

Familiar with the grieving process by now, though not so immensely to this degree, he knew this form of release was necessary. Shedding tears for those who met their untimely end was not a sign of weakness, it was a sign that she was human - that a human heart still beat within her chest.

"There is no need for apologies, Stella. This matter was out of your hands, and you were merely doing your best to fight her and avenge your fallen soldiers. Cry on my shoulders as long as you need. I'm here. And I'll always be here."

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Last edited by Iori on Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:31 pm
Stella would continue to cry as she listened to him speak. She couldn't fight back the waterworks at all at this point. Having a small coughing fit before coming back to her senses as she would sit up sniffling. Looking up at the lights as the faces of the dead continue to seem to haunt her. Trying to calm herself down to talk to Solomon, she'd clench her fists as she fought back the thoughts. Trying to push them deep into her mind as she allowed her head to fall and look down at her clenched fists.

Blood trinkling out of them lightly as her breathing ever so slowly evened out. Taking a deep breath, and looking to the blonde she'd still look sad. However it seems the tears have dried up, and the only tell that she was crying were her eyes being red. She'd sniff once before speaking out to him..

"S...sorry that you had to see that Solomon. I couldn't hold it in anymore."

She'd speak simply as she looked to him. Feeling a slight brotherly aura coming from him.as she realized she saw him as a bigger brother. She began to think about her own little siblings and how she woild feel if she saw them in the condition she was in.. A surge of guilt would run through the red head.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:24 am

"Again, you have nothing to apologize for, Stella. As I said, it is more than alright to shed tears. The last thing I want to see is you holding it in for my sake... or anyone else for that matter.

Solomon offered her a reassuring smile, softly patting her cheek as he allowed her a moment to regain any semblance of composure she desired to hold onto. To him, there was nothing to be ashamed about. She had experienced a devastating event and reacted accordingly. Anyone who might have thought otherwise simply didn't possess a heart.

No matter what, now, more than ever, he wanted to ensure that this event would never come to pass again. Whether training or teaching her a new technique, whether supporting her or assisting her on all her missions - wherever he was, he wanted to avoid seeing her shed so many tears.

"When your body has healed properly, know that I am but a call away. As much as I desire revenge, I acknowledge I don't have the immediate resources at hand to find her myself. Even so, that doesn't mean she'll be able to walk away freely. What I can do is ensure you're prepared next time... and that you can be the one to make her pay. I know you're capable of it. After all, I've always had high hopes for you as a Quincy, Stella. As a dear friend, I hope you know there is never a battle you have to fight alone."

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:05 am
Nodding she would listen to the rest of what the blonde man had to say. Wondering if it really was true? Could she really beat the green haired shinigami the next time they meet? If she could, she would make sure that she puts the woman into a situation where she can't hurt anyone else like she had Stella. She is going to put an end to the woman for the sake of others. At this point Stella did want revenge but she also wanted to prevent any more tragedies..

"You're right Solo. Once I get better I want to train even harder. I need to get stronger. I don't want to be involved in anymore tragedies. I'm tired of being weak.'

Stella spoke in a serious tone. Her voice wasn't quivering like it had been, and it seems her resolve is still there. She may just be damaged for awhile from yhe situation. She still sees the dead in her dreams, but she wasn't sure if that's something that would ever go away. Her voice getting a bit weak again as her shoulders slumped and she looked down at her lap.

"Will I ever stop seeing the dead in my dreams?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum