Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Why a Weirdo? (Akira/Lilith) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why a Weirdo? (Akira/Lilith)

Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:34 pm
Why a Weirdo? (Akira/Lilith) - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

That was a rather typical and constant motion through Vizards, those like him could live a life when a stealth force member doesn’t twat you in the temple with a heel. Alas. Then she moved to stand infront of him, a brow slowly raising at the rather bold and clear concern she had at the surrounding area, Akira knew it was a selfless desire to protect. Touche. Her Vizard friend must be a danger enough to warrant that amount of concern, though a smile still remained on his features.

."Stretching my legs is all Lillith, I love the sea view.

He jested lightly.

."If you must know, I’m sanctioned under the Vandenreich. That concern you have for those you care for is worth all the scrutiny your pretty features are placing me under Miss but they have no anchorage. My infection is as constricted as the cartels of Mexico have on the drug trade. Is this more about curiosity than anything?

END OF POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why a Weirdo? (Akira/Lilith) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Why a Weirdo? (Akira/Lilith) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:38 pm
Why a Weirdo? (Akira/Lilith) - Page 2 LilithB_Header1
Lilith Blake

Interesting. She would have to ask Johann and Nero about that later. What all was the Vandenreich doing that they could let someone who, clearly, struggled with his inner hollow this much into their ranks and unrestrained into the city.

With a soft sigh, Lilith crossed her arms, “Curiosity, mostly. I have no interest in doing anything more than check on you. As I said, I have family in the city and I have no interest in seeing them hurt. Though, your connections to the Vandenreich pique my interest some. Are they aware of your condition?"

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:38 pm
Why a Weirdo? (Akira/Lilith) - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

This woman had more than piqued his own interest at this point in time, coming to offer a soft hum of contemplation whilst thinking about the amount of information to divulge to her. Those who know about Vizards like she did and their danger might be a Shinigami themselves, though a Quincy could just as likely be. Either way, those words did reveal she was not of the Vandenreich or atleast not high enough to already be aware of the current situation.

."Those who need to know are aware Miss, anything else is not for me to divulge but my superiors. You can of course take it to the Vandenreich as a whole, though I imagine they’d want some form of evidence of my inability to control such a disease. That of which is in itself problematic. The family you have though, who are they if I may ask?

END OF POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why a Weirdo? (Akira/Lilith) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Why a Weirdo? (Akira/Lilith) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:55 pm
Lilith Blake

Lilith tilted her head, smirking at his comment. If Lilith walked into Johann’s office, or Nero’s, and told them that this man was a vizard that was slowly losing control of his hollow, they would investigate him immediately. Luckily for Akira, Lilith wasn’t a snitch. She chuckled and shook her head at his next questions.

“I have a Doodlebug and a new nephew with the cutest face ever, but you’re not getting anymore than that, doll,” Lilith said and then began rummaging through her pockets until she pulled out a card. “Here. I doubt you’ll use it, but if you find yourself in trouble, or needing help, I have some facilities that could provide that.”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Experienced Member

Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:05 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira held enough for some preliminary investigation if necessary, Lillith was an attractive woman and seemingly unphased by the possibility of a Vizard. Can’t be many who do not know her. The card slipped between his fingers, letting it gently rest on the surface before offering a nod before sliding it into the inner pocket of the overcoat.

."If I find I’m truly losing control, I’ll be certain to contact you. It’s rare to hear that there are facilities which have the confidence to engage with those suffering from my disease. Thank you for the concern though. Your doodlebug and nephew sound lovely.

A gentle smile was offered to Lillith before a dip of the head followed shortly after, moving beyond her with the intent to leave.

END OF POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:29 pm
Lilith Blake

Patting the man on the shoulder, Lilith gave a quick nod and turned away from him. She did actually hope he would take her offer if things got bad. This city had seen enough calamity, so if she could help prevent more, she would jump at the opportunity. She had the power, the influence, the money, and the resources, so...

“Be careful, kid!” Lilith said as she walked back toward the streets. This city was proving more interesting than she thought. Her initial plans might end up on the back burner with the things she’s learned… ‘I guess I can hang around a while…’

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum