Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Alone? (Elyss/Hono) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Alone? (Elyss/Hono) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Home Alone? (Elyss/Hono) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Alone? (Elyss/Hono)

Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:32 pm
Home Alone? (Elyss/Hono) - Page 2 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Hmm?

Elyss' brow rose. That's new. Not really paying heed to anything else she poked at her taco, her lips twitching. She wondered what exactly Hono's playing at. The gal's a bit tense ain't she?

"Work's been fine..., strawberry."

Guess she'll play along, but, unlike Hono, Elyss isn't easily flustered. In fact, she's a bit of a delinquent on the subject of a woman's heart. Blame her environment.

But, with that said, Elyss' expression changed just a bit, her eyes like daggers that bore into Hono as her lips twisted upwards, a coy smile on her face.

"I wonder if there's any dessert after this..."

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Alone? (Elyss/Hono) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Alone? (Elyss/Hono) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:15 am

Home Alone? (Elyss/Hono) - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 174

Strawberry? Well... Hono didn't think it was bad, it was different, and if that's what Elyss wanted to call her, she'd roll along with it. The Shinigami cracked a little smile before it morphed into a chuckle. Slowly poking at her food, trying to hide the embarrassment, stuffing her face instead. Taking note of the smile, dessert. While Elyss wasn't consistent when it came to coming home, she was consistent with her love of sweets.

"Of course. I have some cookies! I wanted to try to make Snickerdoodle, I always make chocolate chip and wanted to make something new." Soon enough, Hono's eyes squinted giving her a soft glare. "But you only get a cookie if you eat all your food..."

That was the mom inside of her! She often needed to tell Mizu and Farah not to rush into desserts, it was important to get the nutrition you needed! That being said, Elyss was a grown woman who could make her own decisions. Hono leaned in a bit and smirked. "Anything exciting happened?"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:40 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

She blinked. Ooh...

Hono's a bit daft, eh?

It seems her attempt at being flirty was met with genuine concern? Elyss isn't sure if she's someone who needs to be told to eat her food, but she's not going to laugh at Hono for the sudden motherly behavior. Isn't she older anyway?

Well, as if age ever played much part in this. With how they act, people would assume Elyss the mature partner. People are sometimes surprised when they learn her age after all. Her growth is considered rather miraculous and borderline prodigy tier.

"Eh- Nothing much... Just normal patrolling." Elyss would respond, sighing. Guess she should try harder. "But, I could go for something a bit fruitier for dessert, ya know?"

Maybe applying a bit more pressure would get the point across. Elyss didn't say strawberry and dessert in the same breath because she's actually hungry.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:51 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 143

Now that Hono was done with her food, she'd stand up and pick up her trash, putting it in the trashcan and her plate in the sink, quickly cleaning it as she listened to Elyss. A normal patrol? Well, what else did Hono expect from the redhead? She wasn't the type to ramble on and on about her day at work. Thankfully those cookies weren't in the oven and were sitting on the counter.

With a light giggle, Hono would turn to face Elyss with an innocent look on her face. "Aren't you a grown woman? You don't NEED to ask me for dessert~" she spoke with a light wink before turning away from Elyss and going back to washing the dishes and cleaning up the counter, she moved swiftly and made sure to flaunt a bit. "Help yourself to whatever you want!"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:11 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Her brow furrowed.

Well then... And here she was thinking that Hono wouldn't get the obvious. Color her surprised.

...Not really though.

It's not like she expected anything less. Hono's tried multiple times to set a mood, so the woman's not as innocent an angel as she's pretending to be. Elyss had wondered at first if her lack of intimacy had made it harder than usual to get a rise from her significant other is all. It's surprisingly a relief that it hadn't.

"Anything?" Elyss would question though, pushing herself up from her seat. "In that case..."

She stretched as she walked into the kitchen, leaving whatever food she had left sitting. Her hands found themselves grabbing Hono by her waist, Elyss' head leaning in just a bit. The redhead simply peered at whatever Hono was busying herself with, not making too many sudden moves, except a telling side-glance after a few seconds.

"How 'bout this?"

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:02 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 151

Hono liked to be difficult, it was always fun to make Elyss work. Hono chuckled a little bit, as she heard Elyss stand up, and of course, she decided just to ignore Elyss, acting casually as she focused on the dishes. Humming without a pause, however, as she felt the Captain's hands on her waist she stopped for just a moment... a sign of weakness.

Elyss would see Hono's bright red cheeks as she leaned in, but Hono was going to play a bit hard to get. Speaking up to Elyss she would have a slight smirk. "I don't mind..." Hono pushed herself back a bit, sticking her rear more into Elyss before she once again smirked.

"Any requests for what else you want?"

She finished the first plate, placed it on the counter, grabbed a second one, and began cleaning it all the same. Enjoying Elyss' grip, it was soothing.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:28 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

And Hono was questioning being called a strawberry earlier. A cherry might have been better, but that's not the point. The sudden posterior invading her pelvis told Elyss enough, and her hands transitioned around Hono's waist. Hugging her from behind, Elyss huffed before running her lips up the side of Hono's cheek.

"I could think of a few~"

A little hint of moxie in her voice, Elyss slowed her words with a husky undertone as every syllable dripped with suggestion. It's rare for her to be like this, but when she is, Elyss makes her intentions clear.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 3:08 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 91

The Shinigami would smile softly at the kisses, she took note of the rather uncharacteristic kisses, on her neck, causing Hono to speak out. "What's got into you~?" She giggled a little bit, egging Elyss on a bit more as she pushed her rear out a bit more.

"Yeah~? What would those be?" She spoke in a soft voice, at this point she had stopped washing the dishes, turning her head to look back at Elyss, curious to see what the redhead would say or do next.

"See anything you like...?"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:46 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Her eyes, their usual steely onyx, caught Hono's gaze. For a second, they seemed accusatory, the slightest tightening of Elyss' arms. Despite their position, there seemed to be something wrong that singular instant, but Hono won't have to worry about asking.

"I've heard- You're popular," She grumbled, cutting up her sentence with a childish huff.

It looked difficult for her to actually voice her concern, but her sudden clinginess is definitely coming from a place of jealousy and regret. Hono asked if there's anything she liked, and Elyss' thoughts wanted to bounce to this and that to deflect, but she can't even try being coy.

"Sorry for always... being me..." Ya know, the absentminded, always busy, stoic brute. "It'd probably be wrong to waltz in here, say something absurd like nice ass, and pretend it's not weird."

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:51 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 94

Popular? Hono chuckled and spoke softly. "Mhm. I talk to a lot of people..." Elyss was jealous. Time to use that as some leverage. "But only you have my eyes darling..." She reassured Elyss, Hono was loyal to her last breath.

"I love it when you're you... " She smiled softly complimenting her lover. "Well, I don't care if you say that." She chuckled just a bit before tapping her lips as if asking for a kiss. "Say... what do you like most about me~?" She teased, never really figuring out what Elyss liked specifically.

Coding in Template By:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum