Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gays' Night Out [Kei/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Gays' Night Out [Kei/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Gays' Night Out [Kei/Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays' Night Out [Kei/Hono]

Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:39 pm

KEI SAIONJI

Opera? Kei couldn't help but giggle at that. "Noooo, not opera... Or anything like that... More like that kind of music where you put your mind at ease... or turn the lights down low to get in the mood if you get what I mean." It really depended on the song. One moment Kei could be serenading the past to lock onto nostalgic sentiments. The next, she was singing about how she was touching a lover's face and savoring what was obviously meant to be a post-coitus moment.

Kei found Hono's headshaking adorable. She was so animated! It made Kei briefly imagine thoughts that shouldn't be mentioned, but she had to shake those out. "I am honest though... If someone asks me if I'm into them, I'll tell them yes or no~" Kei pouted and whined while focusing on the wrong parts of the conversation. She picked up the water in an attempt to drink, but forgot and continued talking instead. "Meanwhile, J has to ask me if a girl is flirting with him! Oh, and get this, he went on a date recently! Can you believe that? He didn't even tell me until after the date happened and it went poorly. Not his fault though. The bitch he was seeing lied to him." She slammed the water down.

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gays' Night Out [Kei/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gays' Night Out [Kei/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Gays' Night Out [Kei/Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gays' Night Out [Kei/Hono]

Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:31 am

Gays' Night Out [Kei/Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 166

Kei's description of her music was helpful, Hono pictured it in her head pretty well. "I get yah. Jazzzzy music!" She laughed before sipping at her water, and going in for more nuts. Hono mostly just ignored her explaining herself. Looking at a few people leaving the bar, seemingly distracted by the various other characters around the bar. Probably the alcohol made her lose focus.

"J never asks me!" She spoke, almost sounding offended. "Lied? Maybe I need to go give her a piece of my mind" She balled up her fist and thought about it. "J deserves better than some lying cheatin' whore!" She hiccuped before laying her head against the bar. Seemingly the tiredness from work as getting to her, and her drunken state wasn't helping.

"J's a good guy... I'll make sure he doesn't get around these bad women..."

After a second she picked her head back up, and took her right hand, fixing the loose strands of her hair. "Fuck... I'm tired..."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum