Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
White Howl, Black Scales [Tento, Lerna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0White Howl, Black Scales [Tento, Lerna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

White Howl, Black Scales [Tento, Lerna] - Page 3 Empty Re: White Howl, Black Scales [Tento, Lerna]

Yesterday at 8:47 pm

Well. He seemed to be thinking. She smiled internally as he seemed to tense up and grow a bit more serious as a result of their exchange. A bit more juice going to his head as her claws breached the young man's shoulder. A bit more than she'd normally go for, but well, he was from Fourth Division. This was how they functioned wasn't it? It was the same reason that he was pushing her, and why he had put so much energy into that attack before.

Hm. Still, she was a bit curious that he didn't recognize a taunt when he heard one. Shame.

The slam of his foot aimed to shove her away was met with her almost unyielding drame, skidding back as he'd potentially feel a sharp pain in his sole as she slid back, a loud crackling noise sounding at the impact as she slid back and brushed her cbest where his foot had landed. She hadn't been able to harden the glass in time, and so it had broken, a few sharp pieces sticking out of her uniform evident from the blow. She smoothed her claws over it and the glass slid back into her uniform before a soft crackle sounded as it hardened properly.

White Howl, Black Scales [Tento, Lerna] - Page 3 B49zcoa26qy

"Hey bucko, cmon, you were all excited a moment ago. Didn't remind you TOO much of your captain did I? Hope that tail isn't tucked between your cheeks before we got started." She grinned. Right, shinigami always got so prickly around a focused opponent. Ah well, she could keep up her usual act a bit longer she supposed. Still, had she lost her edge? He seemed more annoyed than scared.

"Well whatever. I was never good at this trash talk anyway. Still, was HOPING you'd wanna...you know... prove me wrong, instead of getting into a debate with me. Didn't hurt your feelings or anything did I?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum