Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Empty Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith]

Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:24 pm
Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] LilithB_Header1
Lilith Blake

It was a little late in the afternoon when Lilith arrived at one of the Vandenreich office buildings in the City of Light. Mission one, and the most important one of them all. It was time to meet her nephew. He wasn’t hard to track down since he was a member of the Vandenreich. Once at Nero’s office, Lilith merely asked for a chance to talk to “Nero Arant.” She was surprised to find out that the young man had taken the Arant name, but it brought a smile to her face.

The woman sat in the waiting room, answering a few messages on her phone until she was called. She did not give a reason for this meeting; she never did. She was curious whether or not Nero would recognize her and which part of her he would recognize. Would it be the business woman that made a huge name for herself through both the medical and entertainment industries? Or would it be as the woman who practically raised the Arant family for quite a few generations.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Left_bar_bleue0/0Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Empty Re: Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith]

Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:22 pm
Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] DYjcDjC

NERO ARANT | CHILD OF THE FORGOTTEN LEGACY

"You said who wants to see me?"

Nero looked at his peer with a dumbfounded expression. Of all the people he imagined to visit him, Lilith was at the absolute end of that list. Since he commonly watched television in his free time with his younger siblings, he was well aware of Lilith's presence in the world and her accomplishments. He admired the woman's success, certainly, but outside of that, she was a stranger. A successful stranger, but a stranger nevertheless. Well, perhaps that was pushing it somewhat.

From what his family had described her as, she was a dear family friend. His grandfather had always spoke highly of her. And so, he had certainly heard her name in passing, but he had never met her personally. He supposed it only made sense. He was an adopted child, after all. He had lived with the Arant family his whole life, but he lacked knowledge about a few things. It bothered him to a degree, but he supposed that made sense. Either way, he didn't want to look unorderly in front of someone with her sort of prestige. As such, he quickly devoted himself to making sure his office was in tiptop shape.

Since he was allowed a few hours since the woman wanted t osee him, he tidied his office and turned toward the door, bowing politely before the woman in his presence.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Blake. i didn't expect someone like... you to visit me. I must admit... I'm a little shocked."

END POST | THE PRODIGAL SON
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Empty Re: Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith]

Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:33 pm
Lilith Blake

Swipe, swipe, swipe… Lilith was pulled from her phone when Nero’s assistant said he was ready to meet her. When Lilith came into the room, she looked serious. Closing the door behind her, she made sure any curtains or blinds were closed, as he introduced himself. She then stood in front of him, looking Nero up and down with her one visible eye. Suddenly, her smile grew wide and her arms opened.

“So, you’re my newest nephew!” Lilith said joyously, throwing her arms around the young man and giving him a firm hug. “Can’t be shocked if you’re an Arant. If you’re related to them, you’re related to me. Might as well call me mom or aunt or whatever you feel comfortable with, ‘cause I’m here to stay.” Lilith looked around and sat down on a chair left here for guests. “Alright, hun. Tell me about you.”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Left_bar_bleue0/0Familial Expectations [Nero/Lilith] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Yesterday at 1:17 pm

"A-about me?"

Nero was even more dumbfounded now than he was before. The radiant energy in her spirit and the way she embraced him gave him pause. He didn't mind it, of course, but it was all so sudden that it momentarily left him at a loss for words. Mom? Aunt? His head felt as if it was going to spin. Maintain composure. Don't lose your head. She was an incredibly important member of their family. What's the worst you could do? These are the thoughts he told himself as he softly returned the hug. When she pulled away, Nero took a moment to think about what he could speak about first.

"I've heard so much about you, but this is my first time meeting you. Very well... Aunt Lilith... well, as you can see, I'm a proud member of the Vandenreich... and uhm... well, I'm in the Steingruft. We're the research division and also dabble in inventing items and technology to help elevate the Vandenreich... and the City of Lights as a whole. I live with my mother and siblings in a lovely part of the city..."

He nervously looked back at her as he chortled softly.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 2:51 pm
Lilith Blake

"Of course, you. I ain’t here to get to know anyone else.”

Lilith crossed one leg over the other as she listened intently to what Nero wanted to explain. As he talked, her smile grew. He was clearly a sweetheart. Once he finished, she nodded and took a moment to think. “How many siblings do you have? And you might as well give their names, ages, and genders. Don’t make me have to get that information myself. Also, where do you get the color of your hair? Green isn’t a common Arant color.” Lilith winked, assuming the young man dyed it, though it could be “magically” changed. Some people did have odd colored hair these days.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 5:16 pm

"Uhm... four siblings. Two girls, two boys. Ada and Emilia. Christoph and Adam. Ada's the oldest at sixteen, and Emilia is 12. Adam and Christoph are younger in comparison. The children of the family. They're twins."

The question took him for a loop for a moment, but he answered politely with a smile as he continued to adapt to this woman's energy, which was no easy task. When she commented on his hair, Nero fidgeted around nervously as he thought about an answer. She didn't seem like she'd disapprove of any answer, but he had no intentions of offering her a lie. He was an honest man at heart, and he was straightforward with matters concerning his family. After all, the reason why his hair color didn't match an Arant was...

"I'm adopted. That's why. Anything else is likely additions I made over myself over the years."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 12:01 am
Lilith Blake

Lilith made sure to memorize his siblings for future reference. She chuckled and gave a big smile. “Oh, I know that, hun. I was more curious whether or not you dyed it or if whatever abilities you had changed it’s color for ya.” Lilith pointed to her black hair. “Believe it or not, there was a time that I was a blonde.” Lilith wasn’t being honest there; it was just a harmless white-lie of a joke. Nothing important.

“So, tell me, how is your relationship with the rest of the Arant family,” Lilith asked, and when she did, there was a rather ‘knowing’ look in her eyes, as if she was just testing to see his truth. She was aware of the fallout between him and Johann.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum