Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)

Tue May 28, 2024 4:08 am
Rangikun would contemplate the question. Haineko wasn't exactly being the easiest to work with when it comes to Rangiku trying to learn how to use her bankai. So maybe she should try a different approach? She knows that she's rather strong, but she wasn't sure if she could try to take a hakuda route.

"I think I should focus on some of my strengths. I also think I shouldn tighten up some of my weaknesses that may pop up. Just as an example I struggle with kido above 60. My spells begin to be a bit weaker and inconsistent up there."

She would continue to think about what she's strong at. She knows that in her spars with Noharu that she is strong and durable so maybe she could try to figure out a way to really play to those strengths? Maybe she coils figure something like that out and she could try to make up for her lack of speed.

"I also think that I'm pretty strong and durable. So maybe I should try to focus more on those than worrying about how fast I am?"
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)

Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:59 am

The Vice Captains return(Rangiku/Rose)  - Page 2 IBuMGRZ
Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi | Captain of the 8th

Rose mused as Rangiku outlined a little more of her thought process, his fingers mentally dancing across keys that only he could see. She had presented him with quite a conundrum in that this was a problem that no one else could truly solve but her. Her strengths and weaknesses were things that they could work on together, certainly, but what remained to be seen was if it would give her some satisfaction.

"It is only natural that people struggle with casting high-level kido spells. Some might view it as a muscle, where every time you stretch it the process becomes a little easier until it goes from difficult to challenging to trivial, but I believe that to be a little too optimistic." His hands moved when he spoke, emphasising his comment by appearing to slowly stretch something out until finally it snapped apart. “Those that can make such comments are often the ones blessed with a natural inclination for it. But, even with the finest instruction and the greatest determination, there can be no fire without a spark. That is to say, find your spark, Vice Captain, and hold on to it dearly.”

He supposed that was not exactly an easy thing to just go out and do, but he also had faith that Rangiku would understand. She had said it herself, the power lay within her and it was simply a matter of stirring it awake.

“Speed is impressive, and certainly useful, but if you’re a wall of bricks then no matter how hard something crashes into you then it’ll break just like anything else. Nobody is invincible after all, it’s about finding a way to break their rhythm.”

The Jean Genie | END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:14 am
Rangiku would listen to the words of her wiser captain as she would nod. She wasn't entirely sure what her spark was yet, but she had an idea of what it could be. She was really passionate about her students in the academy so maybe training the other shinigami under squad 8s care could awake something in her. She wasn't entirely sure if that would be good enough or even make sense but she did want to be strong enough to be an inspiration and protect her comrades.

"Well, I would like to become stronger so that I can protect our squad better. I don't want to be in a situation where if I'm present I'm not able to protect the others."

The older she was getting the more she was becoming like that. Not only that but she also wanted Momo to live a happy rest of her life. Momo had a hard time during her time as a shinigami and if Rangiku can help it she wants to be an arm anyone can lean on if they feel they need to. She also had people like Toki she wanted to be able to look out for.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:37 pm

“Ah, naturally. It is the duty of the seniors to watch over the juniors, to protect them until they are strong enough that our efforts are no longer needed. I’m often reminded of that thing the old head captain used to say, ‘There ain’t no greater protection as long as I’m here.’ or something like that.”

Rose puffed out his chest a little as he did that imitation, giving Yamamoto a country accent that he most certainly did not have, but perhaps it was how he best remembered him. Like one of those old timey rockstars that could never quite manage to get off the bandwagon after all those years.

“So keep your chin up, we’ve already had plenty of success and we’re only just getting started.” The captain smirked, shifting his position and making to loosen a collar that was already unfastened. “But that’s enough serious business out of me for one day, you’ll need more treats or I dare say to ply me with something a little stronger.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:59 am
Rangiku would smile as she would nod. She listened to her captain speak as that quote really didn't fit him but she wouldn't say that. She knew he was mimicking the old man from those years ago. As he would say the last bit she would laugh. Out of all her years in the gotei she couldn't remember the last time that she had drunk with a captain. It would have had to have been back with captain Ishin.

"I'll keep that in mind. Maybe we can drink together sometime, but it'd have to be on some time off. It's been a few years since I've been that irresponsible to leave you the paperwork."

She'd speak almost fondly of those times. She wasn't the greatest vice captain she could have been when she was under toshiro, and before him Ishin. Toshiro had a habit of doing her paperwork for her, and she fully took advantage of that situation.

"If you're up to that I wouldn't mind bringing some of the good booze. We could probably invite Noharu and maybe even Ranma with us."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:49 pm

Rose was far less concerned with the distribution of paperwork than his subordinate, but that had been a running theme ever since his return to captaincy. It wasn’t that he didn’t do any, or even been slacking all that much on his share, but he simply refused to let himself get bogged down by it. A surprising conviction for a serial slacker, but perhaps a sign of the change that he wanted to bring across the Gotei United.

“It might be good to get you and Miss Noharu in the same room, just to understand some things, but inviting Mr Gekiretsu too? I admit he wouldn’t have been my first choice, but I’ll never say no to more company. Someone you’ve got your eye on?”

There was an amused twang to his voice as he picked again at the selection of bread before settling a little deeper into his chair. His lips curling into a cheekier smile than he had worn in a little while. Certainly, Rangiku had played this as quite an innocuous suggestion but it stood out all the same.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 10:21 am
"Absolutely not. He's already got s girlfriend who works in the hospital. It's more so, that he has his eyes on becoming stronger. Out of all of our new members he's the one with the fire in his gut. I figure if we allow him to hang around us then maybe he'll get even more into that. He's growing rapidly, so more-so to show he's a part of the group. My guess is he'll be a seated officer before the end of this year."

She would speak as she had already given the recommendation to her captain. She wasn't going to bother him about that but she was curious about his thought process on the matter. Ranma was absolutely a little bit immature and a bit of a hot head who let his emotions show too much in a fight. However Noharu was in a pretty similar situation.

"Speaking of that. Did you see the recommendation I had filled out for him? He insisted I deliver it to you as quickly as I could. So naturally I took a few days."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum