Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi]

Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:35 pm
Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Natsumi_Posting_Header9
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Natsumi gave a big smile and sat back down at the table. She put up a peace sign with her fingers, showing quite a bit of joy toward Stella. It wasn’t often that Natsumi felt like she had a true friend. Stella stuck around too. Anyone else she met kinda… vanished. For as long as Natsumi felt like Stella was her friend, she would have her back. She was scared of losing anyone else and being alone again…

“It's a promise, and we ain't allowed to break 'em. I feel the same way, too! Ain’t no need to ignore me as backup. You ever need anythin’, gimme a call!”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi]

Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:41 am
Stella would walk over giving the younger woman a head rubbing. Messing up her hair slightly as she'd give her a smile before turning on her heels and heading back towards her room. She was glad Natsumi and her seemed to get along so well, but there was still one person in the apartment that she hadn't had a chance to meet yet. She assumed they would get along but she wasn't entirely sure. She'd speak before continuing out of the room.

"Don't worry. I'll keep you in my mind for back up. Also I got dibs on first shower this morning. I'll make sure to leave you some hot water!"

As she made her way into the hall. It felt good to start the day with having s hot breakfast after having such a long mission the day prior felt really good.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum