Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Empty Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi]

Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:58 am
Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Natsumi_Posting_Header9
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

“I’m up!” Natsumi shot up from bed and looked around the room. Her alarm wasn’t even going off. She looked at the time and rolled her eyes. Ever since she got a job at the Vandenreich, she’s been keeping a very strict schedule. Now, she even wakes up at the same time her alarm would go off… on the WEEKEND. That just wasn’t fair. It was her first day to just not be an adult and it was early…

Natsumi forced herself out of bed, no matter how much she wanted to keep sleeping. She was quickly learning that she wasn't fond of paperwork and very fond of coffee. After her morning routine, she ended up down stairs and made breakfast. She was learning to make good morning food from Natasha, so Natasha didn't have to always do it. But no one else was up... or maybe they weren't home?

Natsumi made her way up stairs, knocked on Natasha's door. No answer. She looked in and Natasha wasn't home. She must have gone into work early. Natsumi then went to Ei-... She stared at Eiji's door and then looked to Stella's door and knocked. "Stella, you home? I made breakfast!" Natsumi said, hoping not to eat alone. She hated eating alone in the mornings. Well, she hated eating alone, period. "I made pancakes like Natasha makes. I think I did okay. No poison, I promise!"

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Empty Re: Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi]

Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:09 am
Stella would have just woken up after getting back from a mission. Taking her time to wipe her eyes with a long yawn before Natsumi could hear some shuffling around as Stella would open up her door. She was lazily still in her pajamas with slight bags under her eyes. She was wearing a pair of pajama pants with a tank top. Giving a small tired smile she'd speak out to the energetic woman.

"I'd gladly have breakfast with you, Natsumi."

As she would walk out the door with the woman
Heading down to the kitchen taking a seat at one of the chairs. She didn't mind having something to eat and realistically she probably should already be up. Just that plane ride back the day before had really sucked all of the energy out of her. The fight into the plane ride was horrible
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Empty Re: Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi]

Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:11 am

Natsumi cheered when Stella agreed to eat with her. As they made it down stairs, Natsumi made sure to make up Stella’s plate for her first, asking her what parts she wanted. She had not just made pancakes, but scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast as well. Whatever Stella wanted, Natsumi put it on her plate. Once she gave Stella her plate, Natsumi made up her own, avoiding the sausage as usual.

Natsumi sat down across from Stella and finally took the time to realize how tired Stella looked. “Hey, you alright? Y’er lookin’ like you ain’t got an ounce of sleep at all last night. Sorry for wakin’ ya too earily... I'm still gettin' used to workin' life.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Natsumi's Roommate [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:46 am
Stella would get up and get herself a cup of milk as she would answer what she wanted. She would take just about one of everything so she would then retake her seat after getting her plate. Hearing the apology she would shake her head with a gentle smile. It seems Natsumi was really sweet. Stella was glad she had moved in with such a group of friendly people. As she would answer her before beginning to eat.

"No, no. It's fine, I'm actually really glad you woke me up. I should have been up a couple of hours ago. My plane ride back from my mission wasn't the greatest. It wad pretty bumpy."

As Stella would begin to dig into her food she'd smile. It was actually really good and it seems like Natsumi may be gifted in the way of cooking. As she would eat rather slowly wanting to hang out with her friend some..It was nice of her to make her breakfast and it was nice.

"Natsumi, this is awesome. Where'd ya learn to cook?"
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:05 pm
#FF4500

Natsumi kept a soft smile on while she ate with Stella. There was a short silence as they first began to enjoy their food. Even Natsumi was happy with the way things came out. She was getting better! Wiping her mouth with a napkin, a new skill since she used to just use her sleeve or hand, Natsumi finishing swallowing and answered. “From Natasha. I’m tryin’ ta memorize her recipes so I can cook f’er everyone too, and I watch while she cooks so I can get the techniques down.”

After a little more eating, Natsumi took a drink of her own milk and wiped her mouth down again. “So, how’d y’er mission go? I haven’t gotten a big one yet. I’m mostly pushin’ paper and filin’ stuff. Nuthin’ excitin’ yet, but can’t wait!”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:27 pm
"Well, I went with a friend of mine. He was worried about going on a mission by himself so he requested I accompany him."

As she would take a few more bites of her food. Then drinking some of her drink before looking up to the woman with a smile. She thought the mission had gone well, but the missions weren't for the feint of heart. They were actually killing stuff and Stella had found herself struggling with that thought from time to time. She didn't like to kill things really but she knew that hollows tend to get everywhere and cause problems for just about everyone.

"The mission went well though. We had to take care of like a wolf like pack of hollows. It didn't take us too long to dispatch them but the plane ride was the thing that made my day feel so long. We had to go out to this small remote island without very many people. Then come back."

She would explain before going back to her breakfast. Seeing as the woman was learning from Natasha then it made sense for the woman to be getting as good as she was with the food. The breakfast was awesome and her food was going quicker than she thought it was going. As she would yawn she would look over to her.

"How is your missions going? I'm glad that Natasha decided to give you the okay to join. I kinda joined without her knowing, but she made me go out on a mission with her before I could do any alone."
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:08 pm

While Stella detailed her mission, Natsumi listened with interest. She hoped to also get her first real mission. She wanted to save people and take out hollows. Then, he’d make Natasha proud, and prove she can do the dangerous parts of the job.

“That’s soundin’ real fun, except the plan part,” Natsumi explained, finishing her breakfast soon after. She took a moment to consider Stella’s question and then puffed out her cheeks in a pout. “Maybe that’s why I haven’t gottin’ no real dangerous stuff. I’m s’pose to fight like anyone else, but I keep gettin’ stuck with these delivery and paperwork assignments about everyone else’s missions.”

It would be interesting if Natasha had been holding Natsumi back, because that would mean Natsumi’s first mission might be with Natasha herself. Natsumi was just fine with that! "Agh!! I wanna fight too!" Natsumi groaned as she stood up and began cleaning off the table. "Hollow ain't gonna know what hit 'em."

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:54 am
Stella would listen to her as she continued to est. She appreciated the energy of her friend, but she also felt some concern when she heard the complaint about planning. In Stella's mind she needed to plan to ensure that she didn't cause pain to those around her. She had been on a few missions by this point and had only been injured badly once. Even that wad somewhat of a freak accident because a Gillian had showed up during her trip to Japan.

"Natsumi, look at me please."

Once her friend would look at her, Stella would raise the concern. She wasn't nagging her, she wasn't trying to lecture her, or anything of that sort. In true concern for her friends well being she would speak softly. Natsumi didn't want to lose any of her friends at all, but even less so to a potential accident that occurred due to not thinking something through.

"Planning is boring, true. However, it can be the difference between completing a mission and potentially dying or being seriously injured. I'm not saying you have to plan 40 steps ahead like someone like Natasha might be able to do. In fact I'm pretty stupid in just about anything that isn't using blut. I just want you to think things through, okay?"

Stella did enjoy the confidence of the woman, but over confidence could be a killer. You needed to be able to respect the things that you were going to be fighting. It was something she had picked up on. If she hadn't know about how many hollows she had to exterminate the day before then perhaps she would have gotten overwhelmed.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:59 pm

Natsumi did as she was told and looked at Stella. She was sort of surprised by the talk they were having. Stella came off nervous and sounded like a big sister trying to make sure her little sister didn’t do something dumb. Natsumi took all of the advice to heart and even began second guessing her views on plans just because Stella was so serious. After taking her dishes to the sink, Natsumi gave a small smile. “I’ll do my best. I ain’t got no plans of gettin’ hurt or makin’ any of ya worry. I gotta prove myself or the Big Guy’ll kick me out too. I ain't failin'”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:52 am
Stella would pause for a moment as she would wait for the woman. She saw thaf Natsumi actually did as requested and looked at the red head as she asked her for that favor. As she would listen to Natsumi speak she would smile slightly before nodding at rhe woman. She was glad that if had worked. It seemed like the woman was going to change her outlook on being prepared for missions.

Something about the younger friend had woken up Stella's protective big sister side. Something about the woman in front of her woke up how she was when she around her 2 little brothers as she'd smile fondly of the memory. Before she'd want to continue speaking with the other person she'd yawn slightly. Covering her mouth before stretching. Lifting her srm.ip above her head, and stretching put her back with a content sigh.

"Good, thank you for listening to me Natsumi. I want you to know that anytime you need something from me, you can let me know. either through text or just coming and finding me."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum