Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Destiny Awaits (Stella/Alastair)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Destiny Awaits (Stella/Alastair)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Destiny Awaits (Stella/Alastair)  Empty Destiny Awaits (Stella/Alastair)

Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:39 pm
Stella had received the request for her to go and meet Alastair personally. She had a suspicion as to why. she had met the former hero Ichigo Kurosaki and didn't get injured in the slightest while doing it. Now the question was, who snitched on her? Was it Solomon? No she doubted that he would do that to her. Who could it have been? It couldn't have been either of the arancar. She hadn't told Ehefra......Akira, that piece of shit.

Stella slumped her shoulders as she had gotten dressed in her vandenreich attire. Making her way quickly as she didn't want to keep the busy man waiting. She already felt bad that she was going to take up his time at all. Walking through the streets she tried not to bump anyone, and ignored any attempts to get her attention from anyone she knew. Wearing the blue and white quincy gear she had got from her mother still felt a little strange and old timely but whatever. Making her way to the meeting spot she came to a door where she knocked gently.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Destiny Awaits (Stella/Alastair)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Destiny Awaits (Stella/Alastair)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Destiny Awaits (Stella/Alastair)  Empty Re: Destiny Awaits (Stella/Alastair)

Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:35 pm
Destiny Awaits (Stella/Alastair)  NrZiWZE
ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Grandmaster

The Vandenreich headquarters were as busy as ever, but Stella would soon find her way through the building and upwards to the top floor. The Grandmaster's office was not one that many visited outside of members of the Inner Circle, but fresh faces were still always welcome. A secretary guided her to a seating area where she might wait for the agreed-upon time of their meeting, offering her some light refreshments whilst she waited, and then shepherding her to the door when everything was ready.

As Stella knocked upon the door, there was a momentary pause before it opened. Hardly a dramatic swing, but there was an austere sincerity to it as it revealed the room in its entirety. Lined on both sides with floor-to-ceiling windows, the walk from the entryway to Alastair's desk was seemingly purposefully designed to be prolonged with nothing else to look at inside the room other than the person who had entered. Still, it held a commanding view out over the City of Lights and towered over the nearby skyscrapers to the point that the rest of the city seemed quite distant below them.

"Ms. Bauer, please come in."

The Grandmaster was stood in front of his desk, a neutral expression upon his face that did not twitch or falter at her approach. He was not a man of many expressions, preferring his sincerity, and yet knowing all too well the imposing nature that a meeting such as this might have on a person unfamiliar with it. When he spoke, it was with a cadence that resonated with self-assuredness and commanded some respect in turn.

"I trust that you were not waiting for too long, you may sit if you would like."

The Crowned Star | END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:16 pm
Stella couldn't fight the nerves as she made her way up to his chair. Overlooking the city like this was gorgeous but at the same time. It also made him much more intimidating. Something like you would see in an anime or something. She would bow politely to the grandmaster before taking a seat straight across from him.

"A...am I in trouble, sir?"

Her voice was shaky at best as it betrayed her nervousness. It wad overly obvious that she was very nervous to be here. She was nothing more than a foot soldier. So why did she have run ins with multiple higher ups, and even strong enemies of the vandenreich. A part of her wishes she could just stay at the bottom until she was ready to do all of this stuff.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:19 pm

He could tell by her gait alone that Stella was anxious, though Alastair could hardly blame her. He had acted similarly when Cyrus had first requested to meet him, and that had been under less formal circumstances than this. But if he continued to compare himself to his predecessor then eventually others would start to do the same, so he mustered the slightest of smiles and returned to his own seat opposite hers.

"I do not believe so. I did receive some concerning reports about a potential run-in with Ichigo Kurosaki that you had, so let us start there. In your own words, what happened?"

There was little else to do but get straight to the point of all this and unearth exactly what had gone on. The most dangerous man across all the realms had been spotted just roaming around on Earth, not causing any further trouble, but that was always going to turn heads. It was unlikely that Stella had been compromised or tampered with, yet they would have to investigate thoroughly every little detail.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:39 am
She would think about the encounter with Ichigo. He was someone that she had spent her life looking up to the man. She did feel a little guilty that she didn't attack him or to try to exercise him when they had encountered each other. However, in her mind she didn't think it would even be worth the effort. She was but a fly to the man so what would she have done other than secure her own death?

"When I met him... He was un Germany near the small logging village that I had grown up in. I wasn't sure if he wanted something there. I....admittedly for most of my life Ichigo was a hero that I strived to be like."

Stella spoke as she looked down to her hands. Still nervous to even admit that she sighed. She was still young and hopeful for the most part. Even with her mental state at the current point she still tried to hold onto the dream of becoming a hero.

"I talked to him, and tried to appeal to the hero he was. I....still think there's a small part inside of him that knows what he is doing is a bad thing. That causing so much harm and death isn't a good thing."

She continued as she explained what happened. She did really try to appeal to his best part, but it seems the arancar portion of him had taken over. Perhaps if Veralia could fight her envious nature around Stella, maybe there was hope for Ichigo to come back to the light.

"He talked to me. He told me that he knows it's not a good thing, but that he's doing all of this for someone. I thought that was a little weird because I figured any of his friends would have passed peacefully by now had they survived. When he left, he told me I could keep the view of his hero side alive. He sounded so hurt. Ma....maybe there's a chance we can end this peacefully? Don't get me wrong....I want to get stronger so that I can stop him...from doing anything else he's going to regret when he realizes he's destroying his friends legacy of trying to make this world we live in better.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:03 pm

A silence soon descended as Stella finished her piece, though it was clear that Alastair was contemplating. He could tell that she spoke from her heart, and that was to be admired, so there was little reason to doubt that her words were true. But he had also seen the devastation Ichigo had caused with his own eyes, the innocent civilians snuffed out in a single instant with nothing but an idle thought. If a part of him still longed to be a hero then it was a quiet one, and it was drowning in a pit of his sins.

"Ichigo Kurosaki was indeed once a hero, but he must redeem himself and answer for his crimes before we can start thinking of him as one again."

The comment regarding his motivation was insightful too, and certainly provided Alastair with ample understanding on matters that he had previously been scratching his head, but it would be improper to comment upon them. This would be a matter for the Inner Circle to discuss and made the safe return of Shirohime all the more pressing.

"You are noble to still desire a peaceful end to this matter, though wise enough to understand that you cannot rely solely upon it. I share in your hope that he will find that goodness within himself and submit peacefully, but we cannot act naively around him."

"This chance encounter can be treated as such, but I will be deploying a team to scour the area for any further hints of his motivations for venturing to Earth again. We must do what we can to follow his movements, for there could be a pattern to be found there. What brought you to the region where this meeting occurred? Did you sense anything else out of the ordinary there, even if you might have overlooked it at the time?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:47 pm
Stella thought about the situation. She listened to his words as everything made sense. She felt extremely stupid for even feeling as if there is any good left in him. If there was any left, she really did hope that there was some way for it to be brought to the surface. She wasn't entirely sure if she would ever get to thst strength, but if it came to it.... She would die to try to stop him from hurting anymore innocent people.

"I was home visiting my family. My mother's side is the quincy side, but outside of her, my siblings, and I there are no people with energy. Then even with that, My mother and I are the only two with combat capability. I'm a little worried as to why he was there as well."

She spoke truthfully as there was no reason to lie. It seems that she isn't in trouble so she wasn't going to withhold the truth. she was worried about her families home if there was any reason at all for Ichigo to have been there. It could have just been a coincidence, bur she still worried. Her mother was stronger than her still, but even then. She doesn't have much hope her mom could protect from someone like him.

"C...could you send someone just to make sure there's nothing in my village. My father owns a logging company for the Holy Roman Empire, but I seriously doubt ichigo was looking to buy some logs."

She would try to make a joke. More so for her than Alastair, but she was trying to calm her nerves. She was still under the impression she's no where important enough to have a meeting with him.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:17 pm

Her attempt at a joke drew the slightest of smiles from the Grandmaster, though that in itself could be considered quite uncharacteristically warm for him. Whether it was genuine or simply for her own sake was something that she would have to decide for herself, but Alastair certainly did not wish to worry her further. Likely the experience alone was intimidating, and now having to go back over it with a fine-tooth comb was not a skill that anyone simply possessed. Some details were harder to retain than others.

"I will ensure that contact is established with every village in the area, though if something untoward had happened then we would likely have already been informed. But you have my word that any information regarding your home and family will be shared with you if it is deemed relevant."

There was a good core of Vandenreich members that had their origins in Germany, it was a spiritual homeland after all, but it felt vain to assume that was the reason for Ichigo's presence. He would inform the Todgestalten in time and have a thorough report compiled, but the truth was that they had made little progress in tracking the fallen hero's movements yet. Still, even one clue could cause the tightest of webs to unravel.

"Can you think of any other reason that Ichigo Kurosaki might single you out for this interaction, as I am sure he could have avoided it? Any run-ins with other people of interest or otherwise strange experiences of late?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:19 am
She would not gracefully to the grandmaster. She was glad that he was willing to inform her if anything important was going on with her village. She didn't think there was anything crazy there, but at the same time she wasn't fully sure. She wasn't the most experienced in sensing things out, and even now she'll miss something important every now and then.

"For contact with my village. It will be easiest to contact my father and he'll relay or give contact to my mother. She's pretty much the protector of our village from spiritual threats."

Stella spoke as she remembered the situation. Her mother was strong from what Stella had seen, but Ichigo was on a much different caliber. Though if there was something there he needed, there was almost no doubt he would have already went to claim it. She tried to recall the conversation, but there was nothing that she thought made her stand out.

"I had bumped into him, as I couldn't sense him. I was absorbed by my phone, truthfully."

Admitting that she had bumped into one of the strongest entities in the world was a bit embarrassing. However, she would get over that fact as she thought about the situation. He had called her kind, so maybe or was just because she didn't attack him?

"I honestly have no idea why he talked to me. He called me kind at one point in the conversation, but I doubt there's much to look into with that."

There was some similarities between Stella and hoe Orihime was at one point in time. There was no doubt about that, but Stella had no idea that was even the case.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum