Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Bar Day (Diana,Doku) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Bar Day (Diana,Doku) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Another Bar Day (Diana,Doku) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Bar Day (Diana,Doku)

Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:26 am
Another Bar Day (Diana,Doku) - Page 4 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

The fullbringer liked to keep his gun in good condition. As she commented on it, he would take it, before it disappeared into a green bringerlight. “I liked them when I was younger, so when I became an adult with adult money I picked one up when I was in the U.S” He chuckled and leaned forward as he cracked a joke. “You’re not a cop right?”

However when it came to pros and cons, a rifle had a higher mag size, and while most guns could get modifications to extend their mag, it was impossible for a revolver. Six shots, always. After six shots he was a sitting duck, though typically the bullets had a higher caliber then a usual handgun.

At her compliments, he would stand up straight and rub his neck. “You flatter me. Though I try to be interesting, I mean that’s kinda why I have regular customers. Do you think people come here for shitty atmosphere? Nah, they come for their charming bartender… but it’s probably cause I make a mean cocktail~” When it came to Yatagurasu he was grateful he got to stay open, but he still was trying to figure out why people stayed, was it him? The booze? The suspicious people? Maybe one day he’d figure it out.

Family Troubles | END POST
ShadowZero
ShadowZero
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Bar Day (Diana,Doku) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Bar Day (Diana,Doku) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:25 pm
Diana was going to respond to the question about whether or not she was a member of law enforcement when she soon realized that the question was one asked in jest. It was a good thing that the blonde had remained silent because had she answered there was a good chance she would have ruined the pleasant atmosphere by looking rather dumb. She had managed to avoid looking stupid for the time being, so she would keep the conversation on track and talk about the reason he drew in people and kept them coming back.

"I do not think you have such a loyal customer base just because of the wares you offer. You have a good amount of charisma going for you too." Diana offered yet another compliment to her host. To him it might sound like she was trying to butter him up and get on his good side, but that was not the case. The blonde thought that Doku had a way with people to go along with the array of alcohol his establishment served. Whether or not he thought that her words were a genuine compliment or not was up to him, but she had meant every word of it.

"What kind of drinks can you make, Doku?" Diana inquired. Earlier she had heard him say that he was capable of creating cocktails upon request, but there was a good chance that he could make more than that. Doku probably knew a lot of drink recipes and knew them so well that he could make anything a customer requested without breaking a sweat.
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:41 pm

The fullbringer would shrug at Diana’s answer. He looked at the woman before nodding. “Well you flatter me yet again~” He joked, though he still had to think about it, as weird as it sounded he liked how small Yatagurasu was, he didn’t have to pay other employees and could work at his own time. That being said, Doku didn’t make GREAT money, it kept him afloat but he couldn’t spend freely. He rubbed his neck a bit embarrassed that Diana was singing his praises.

“Well. A lot, pretty much your standard bar drinks I don’t have any specialized per se” He explained to her. “I just learn new recipes when traveling, so I always try to keep it varied!” Doku had been to a few places, America, Japan, Germany, and Brazil, and he wanted to travel more with his new freedom.

ShadowZero
ShadowZero
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:21 am
"I know nothing about the bartending trade, but it sounds like you have a good deal of flexibility. It also sounds like you are willing to learn how to make drinks besides the standard offerings that one might expect a bar to sell." Diana made a couple of observations based on what Doku had told her. He sounded like he was open-minded enough to learn new recipes so that he could build a respectable list of beverages the bar's patrons could choose from. The fact that he was willing to invest time and effort into learning how to make new drinks gave Diana the impression that Doku took pride in his craft and was not content to sit back and be satisfied with what he already knew. She could respect an individual with that kind of determination.

"I am curious, Doku... what are your most popular drinks?" Diana asked him after making it known that curiosity compelled her to ask the question. She was asking because she was more than a little interested in his profession and was also interested in the kinds of drinks he could make. She was also curious as to what it took to become a bartender... she might need to take up another trade to supplement her main source of income and was going to start looking for options.

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:56 pm

“Well yeah, you kinda have to adapt. I mean when you think about it mixing is kinda infinite. I can mix ANYTHING into a cup, but what matters is the ratios and flavors. Put to much Vodka? It ruins the taste, don’t put enough? Then they won’t get that alcohol buzz” The bartender would place his hand on the bar and lean forward. He had been to a lot of bars and absorbed more information. However, the follow-up question was an interesting one. With a pause, he tapped his chin.

“The spiked lemonade is always popular. Lemonade and Vodka. Simple, but people love it” He shrugged, it wasn’t his personal favorite he enjoyed it a bit. Doku loved him some Vodka, and Rum.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum