Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 Empty Re: One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji]

Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:59 am
One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 Kasha-head
Koizumi Kasha

"Please, don't get frustrated, sir. It will only hinder the process."

He sounded concerned by the man's outburst of frustration and tried to sympathise. This required a clear mind and any kind of impeded judgment only gave the culprit an advantage. Mistakes were made when frustrations were allowed to boil over, and that just wouldn't do.

"By your leave, we should set it aside for now. No? Rest would do us some good, and I will try to secure the information from the seventh division in the morning. Unless you would prefer to handle that yourself?"

Flowing Flame-like Bird | END POST

One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTOne Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADOne Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 Empty Re: One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji]

Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:43 pm
One Week Later [Kasha, Saionji] - Page 3 J_PostingHeader4
Enter: J. Saionji

Realizing his behavior was too aggressive, J quickly calmed himself down. He returned to his seat, letting out a low sigh. His frustration over this case had only been growing, so taking a break was probably best, for now.

"I'll do it myself," J said and then waved Kasha off, a way of dismissing the man. "Thank you for the help you've provided... I do need some rest."

Once Kasha left, J was not able to calm his mind enough to let go. He felt like he was on the brink of a breakthrough and it was gnawing at the back of his head. He continued to mentally go over the information, making more notes, and going through files. Though he needed it, he wasn't getting any rest tonight.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum