Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The fight (Stella/ Gaoh)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The fight (Stella/ Gaoh)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The fight (Stella/ Gaoh)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The fight (Stella/ Gaoh)

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:04 am
Stella wouldn't have time to pull the axe out so she disengaged it. She wasn't able to form a bunch of different axes yet. The white blurs of appendage spikes shooting out had taken her by surprise. Cutting deep on her left leg as she winced in pain, but she managed to quickly duck as an appendage went straight above her head. Managing to cut a few red strands from her head. As the spikes retreated she looked ahead as it was charging the cero. With her leg that was not bleeding rather heavily she would be lucky to dodge it.

"Gaoh, with my leg I'm not going to be able to get close to it anymore without risking death. I'll get it's attention, you try to go for the kill shot okay?"

Planning she swiped the air in front of her. Thinking of an idea as she made a "bow." From the light blue arc of reiatsu in front of her, began to Fire a volley of arrows. It was between 5-10 in frequent waves. They were strong enough to sting, but not to kill. As she aimed to draw the cero towards her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum