Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1)

Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:34 am
Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Genshin-impact-kuki-4
KALAMA

Nimbiliy coming to a stop beside Kurai, Kalama would briefly turn towards the Arrancar and nod. “Yeah, that’s them. I guess for once he wasn’t talking bullshit when he talked about them being spiritually aware. These are the last members of his family standing so if we’re going to get creative, as you put it, this is our best chance. I don’t know what other tricks you’ve got in your arsenal but if you got anything else that can fuck their minds up then now would be a great time to do it. Let’s make them suffer.”

The assassin didn’t have the option of mind fuckery but she could at least fire back at the two blondes, who seemed to be becoming a bit more bold. They didn’t look frightened at all and it appeared that they had the balls of the family, which amused the petite warrior a bit. The fact they had guts would make it more enjoyable to break them.

She’d have liked to have gotten in closer but the two blonde women seemed to work well enough together that if one wasn’t attacking, the other was. The attacks weren’t too bad either and with a frustrated sigh, Kalama would have to tap into her Kido powers again, creating a rather large protective shield in front of herself and Kurai. “Bakudō #81. Dankū.” The colourless coloured creation would do a steady job of protecting the two and would hopefully give the Arrancar a chance to get more involved if she wished.

ANCIENT ASSASSIN | END POST

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1)

Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:37 pm
Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Kurai_Header4
Kurai

“For me to do anything without harming them, I’m gonna need them restrained,” Kurai explained. “As long as I’m in the area, the effects of my power don’t fade that quickly, so they’re probably pissed because they’ve been seeing a lot more than they like…”

Kurai took a moment to look at the two women and focused her senses. “From the fire wannabe, I’m sensing more lust; she’s probably whored herself out to anyone that Daddy disapproved of… Ice over there is envy; I assume she’s the younger of the two? Were they twins? I can’t remember… Either way, she wants something that someone else has… I could play with that until the big man shows up.”

“I got fire girl,” Kurai said as she utilized a sonido to jump to the ceiling and then toward both women. She quickly closed the gap, doing her best to distract both while giving Kalama a chance to get closer while they focused on her. No blow that Kurai attempted was very serious though, as she was more or less testing them before daring to put much of her effort into all of this. Besides, the prize had yet to come...

End Post
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:41 am
KALAMA

It was intriguing as to how easily Kurai was able to see into the souls of the two women and Kalama again felt just the slightest pang of jealousy. There wasn’t anything in her arsenal that could pull off such a feat and naturally, if she couldn’t do it, she was bloody annoyed that she couldn’t. It was an impressive skill indeed but there was little Kalama could do other than bitch internally about not being able to. She was somewhat amused by what the Arrancar was able to discover though and wondered what father dearest would say if he knew his oldest daughter was a slut.

Taking Kurai’s need for restrained enemies as a course of action on her part, Kalama would take the advantage presented to her and follow stealthily in behind, using her wickedly fast Shunpo to move into Kido range of the younger sister. She seemed to be late teens from appearance and lacking in the maturity of her sister physically. Still, the girl seemed to know what she was doing and fought Kurai with venom.

Unfortunately for her, she didn’t see Kalama, who completed her final Shunpo, leaving her right behind the woman. Her hands already moving into the gesture needed, she’d say, almost whispering the words into the surprised woman’s ear. “Bakudō #61. Rikujōkōrō.” The six beams of light burst from her hand, skewering the woman and leaving her unable to move a muscle, helpless and at the mercy of the assassin.

The ice wielder didn’t seem too pleased and hissed at her a phrase that Kalama would usually utter herself.

The response was rather swift as the Shinigami channelled her spiritual energy into her hand and delivered a punch to the woman’s helpless midsection, before ripping off a piece of the brats clothing and forcing it into her mouth. “Shut up and watch.” She said darkly, leaving the flame wielder to her partner in crime.

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Kalama, Open to 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:15 pm
Kurai

Neither of these women were horrid fighters, but flame-girl was not able to harm Kurai. She threw her fire and Kurai practically let it hit her just to test the intensity of it. Nothing. Flame-girl’s control was just not up to par, neither was the potency of her reiryoku. In hearing a certain kido spell being cast, Kurai recognized it from the number of times it had been cast on her. In one swift move, Kurai was able to utilize a well timed kick to send Flame-girl’s gust, sending the woman sliding back toward her sister right as the Rikujokoro knocked down on both of them. Kurai crossed her arms under her bust and smirked at the angered women.

“So easy…” Kurai chuckled and leaned down in front of Flame-girl. She wrapped the woman's hair around her finger, in what could be considered a seductive way, but then used the single finger to grip the woman's hair tight and pull at her scalp.

"So, tell us... Where is Daddy hiding?"

End Post
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:47 am
KALAMA

As Kurai pulled at the hair of the flame wielder, Kalama could feel a tremble writhing through the body of the younger sister that she was grasping onto. Despite her helplessness, the ice user was angrily trying to shout through the makeshift gag that Kalama had forced into her mouth, irritating the green haired woman. The hand of the assassin would wrap around the throat of the blonde, tightening just enough to cut off her mumblings. “I told you to shut up and if you don’t fucking listen then I’ll make your death last a lifetime. Understood?” Purple eyes met green for a second, before the ice user seemed to concede, the rage briefly leaving her gaze.

The flame user seemed to still have her spunk though and even as helpless as she was, the blonde still gave Kurai a look that could’ve melted lead. As it was though, the woman could do little about her situation. “He’s probably hiding in his bunker now I imagine. As soon as you two made your presence known and he caught you on the cameras, he’d have gone to ground. That’s the kind of coward he is and he’ll make no effort to save us. You’ve already ripped his guts out anyway by trampling all over this place.”

“Where’s the bunker?”
Kalama interjected, her hand squeezing the throat of the woman’s sister as she asked. The ice wielder struggled uselessly, unable to do anything else.

The older daughter huffed before answering. “Below us. There’s a passageway on the first floor that will lead you down to it. He’s always been paranoid and I bet he always knew this was going to happen. I don’t know what kind of guards or defences he’s got down there, he’s never shown us what’s down there. Man cave or some shit.”

Kalama would flick her gaze up, noticing another camera that was honed in on the scene. No doubt he was watching still and the Shinigami mused to herself as to just how to deal with their prisoners. There were many tricks and spells in the green haired woman’s arsenal but what would make the most vibrant display?

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:51 am
Kurai

A bunker, hm? With the look of this place, it was likely reinforced steel and concrete. The concrete was easy enough to deal with and the steel was something she could melt if she had time and could be in her Ress without catching the attention of a Shinigami or Vandenreich scrub. It didn’t seem likely since this world was crawling with as many of them as there were hollow. At least that is how it seemed…

“The fires that I set are all out, but I highly doubt none of the survivors called someone, whether back up or the authorities… Fireman, cops... whatever, but it would certainly suck of a Shinigami or Quincy showed up… You got any plan?”

End Post
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:17 am
KALAMA

Thinking over the slight dilemma they had, Kalama’s gaze would fall upon the two women who were helpless before them. There was little use for them as it stood and both women probably knew that sooner or later, they were going to follow the rest of their family and be slaughtered. Yet, maybe there was a way to use them before they met their fate, assuming one of the two would be willing to play ball with the two murderous beings.

“What if we use one of these two to get rid of any potential problems? Have them cover us while we go after their father. I don’t know how loyal they’re to their dad but maybe one of them would be willing to aid us in exchange for their life?” Kalama’s tone was ominous, her gaze moving from one sister to the other.

The older one who was able to speak seemed resolute but the teenager that the Shinigami was holding on to started to desperately plead into the rag that had been shoved into her mouth. Kalama would pull the rag out although she would be swift in shutting the girl up again if she heard something she didn’t like.

“I’ll help you if you spare me! The heck with my father! I’ll do whatever you want!”
Her pleading was pathetic and Kalama’s nose wrinkled under her mask at the sound of it. There was an innocence to the girl’s voice and the green haired woman mused that perhaps it could be exploited.

“You’ll do anything?” Kalama replied, her gaze turning towards the woman’s sister. “Tell me. Is your life worth more than your sister's?”

“Heck yes!” The blonde answered, much to the shock of her older sister whose face turned grim.

Kalama flicked her gaze to Kurai at this point, offering a suggestion. “How about we have her kill her sister to prove her loyalty?”

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:37 pm
Kurai

Even with Kurai’s wrath slowly boiling within her, always threatening to blow her top, there was something quite entertaining about taking the backseat to an event like this. She normally preferred to stay in control, but this was Kalama’s show, at least for now. Kurai’s curiosity only increased the more the women in front of her conversed. She kept her arms crossed under her bust, watching and waiting…

“Not a bad idea; they were easy enough to take down once, so leaving one alive while the other worked for us and warned us of any possible problems would be helpful.”

Watching the younger sister unravel was a delight. Fear and betrayal all in a few seconds? Kalama had more promise than Kurai thought, especially with that… ‘cruel’ suggestion of hers. Kurai looked between the women, seeing the older one’s grim expression and then smirked.

“Give them both a chance to fight; the one who comes out on top can work with us.”

This way, both of these women’s desire to live, their resolve, would be tested. And even after all of this, they would end up haunted by the sight of their sibling fighting back and the knowledge they still chose to take that final blow. Kurai had to hold back the chaotic laughter. She was so glad she ran into this girl...

End Post
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:29 pm
KALAMA

Agreeable to Kurai’s addition to her suggestion, Kalama would release the spell that was keeping the two women paralysed. There was the threat that the pair could turn on the two spiritually aware beings but both of the blonde’s only seemed to have eyes for each other at that point. One filled with a desperation to live, the other with a look that still screamed of betrayal. Words had seemed to have done far more damage here than physical harm and Kalama couldn’t help but muse briefly. Perhaps she’d been a little ignorant to the effectiveness of such methods in the past.

Backing away slightly so that she was out of the way, she’d fold her arms and state to the women, her tone clearly giving the message that she wasn’t to be argued with. “You heard her. The winner can play lookout for us, while the loser can sit here and be our little hostage. I suggest you two take this seriously, as I’ll certainly be a bit more creative with my spells the second time around. If either of you attacks either of us, then we’ll make you wish you’d never been born. Understood?”

It was curious as to how eager the younger sister was, a sparkle in her eye that hadn’t been there before. It was almost as if she was excited about what was to come and Kalama couldn’t help but muse about the reason. Had her big sister been holding her back perhaps? Was there jealousy there? Whatever it was, she was certainly invested in it all, unlike her older sister, who had a look on her face that could make a tree wither.

Kalama didn’t even have to count to three, as the younger sister instantly attacked her sibling with an icy blast, starting the fight and causing the room around them to burst with tension as the two blonde women began casting elemental spells at one another. All the Shinigami did was watch, somewhat amused by the strange twists and turns that had so far taken place. It was such a stimulating adventure and the assassin had to admit that she was rather fond of it.

Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:16 am
Kurai

Kurai moved out of the way of this battle between ice and fire. She preferred the Flame-Girl to win, if only because she really did not like water and ice users. Probably had something to do with how her powers worked, of course.

‘Ice types just always put a dampen on things…’ Kurai thought.

The battle between the two sisters didn’t go on for too long, but both put up a decent fight. Ice and flame shot in all directions. For a moment, ice had fallen near both Kalama and Kurai. Kurai wasn’t phased, but the fear that Ice-Girl showed in that moment was entertaining. That moment gave the Flame-Girl a chance to counter and she struck her sister hard, burning the skin on her face. Ice-Girl didn’t falter though. As desperation and pain took over Ice-Girl’s senses, she came at her sister with a well-timed burst of iced-shards that pierced the woman all over her torso. With ice having hit her heart, Flame-Girl coughed up blood, her desperation to live fading from her eyes as she collapsed in an undignified heap on the floor.

“Were we wanting the second one dead?” Kurai asked Kalama, watching Ice-Girl, and then chuckling. “Seemed more like a deep sibling rivalry to me…”

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum