Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 3 Empty Re: When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia)

Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:34 am
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 3 1332574
MEDEIA

If Medeia felt anything then it was wariness. She was reluctant to take Stella up on the offer, her mind battling with the idea. To suddenly open herself up to another was almost frightening in a way, to let her shields down after having them up for so long. Not only that but she was concerned about dragging Stella into her own problems. She had so many enemies out there and honestly did not want the Quincy to have to deal with any of them. The underworld was a cruel place and more often than not it was friends and family that paid the price rather than the individual. It was a cowardly way of going about business but morales were in short supply.

With a sigh, she would lean up against the rail behind her, arms folding across her chest. “I do not know what spell you have put on me, Stella, yet I am feeling emotions that I thought had run away and died long ago. When I was a young woman, I would have snapped your arm off at the chance of actually having someone I could rely on and now I am almost scared of it. You are right. It is a lonely road out there when you walk where I have and I confess that it is a nice thought to give it all up and try something new. I honestly do not even get the same buzz that I used to get from my work. It has all become just same old, same old.”

Turning to the Quincy, she would add. “Change is never easy, especially for one who has spent so long stuck in her ways as I have but I will try to be your friend, even though I barely know what that even means any more.”

A weary soul. That was what she was now.

LIGHTNING WITCH | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 3 Empty Re: When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia)

Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:07 am
Stella would wait a painful few seconds as if she got denied she would leave the woman alone forever. Hearing what she has to say though she had a hard time fighting off the bright smile she wanted to have. However she didn't want to overwhelm her so she would settle for a small nod and. little smile before pulling out her phone and passing it to her. Stella didn't live in Japan afterall, and it seems Medeia may go to a bunch of different places.

"We can just exchange phone numbers to keep in touch, and any chance we get we could hang out if you want to. Like going shopping, training, eating, visiting places, whatever"

She was a little more excited than her expression portrayed. She was glad she got another friend, and even if she can make the woman's life 10% better then she did what she set out to. The next step would potentially get her out of the underworld, but she knew that would be no easy undertaking.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:43 am
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 3 1332574
MEDEIA

Taking the phone in hand after a moment or two of hesitation, Medeia would pull out her own phone and exchange details with Stella’s. It felt awfully strange and while of course her own one had plenty of contacts, none of them were people that Medeia would ever call for a social gathering. Honestly, she needed to give it a good clean out, as some of them had been bumped off, while others no longer associated with her. Such was her life or at least it had been up until now. She had no idea what was going to happen and her mind was in a bit of a tailspin. To have such a conversation at her time of life seemed so strange, where she had not been judged at all.

Handing back Stella’s phone once she was finished, she would speak. “I have no idea when I will actually be free as there is always another job that someone seems to have for me but I will try and find some time for us. After all of this, I am not even sure if my heart will even be in my work anymore but I have to keep a roof over my head and for now, I do not not have many other options.” The thought of joining Stella’s organisation was just a little too much for her at that point.

LIGHTNING WITCH | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum