Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 2 Empty Re: When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia)

Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:04 am
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 2 1332574
MEDEIA

“Strong enough to do what I need to do. I am not arrogant enough to claim that I can compete with some of the real monsters out there but I can hold my own. Yet, most of the work I do does not involve going after other spiritually powerful creatures or beings. My bosses are usually fighting amongst themselves, trying to expand their little empires. Most of the world is so focused on Shinigami, Hollow and Quincy but there is still a human aspect to this world as well.”

She fell silent for a moment, wondering if perhaps she had said too much. This girl was obviously on the side of law and order, the complete opposite of where Medeia herself stood. The brunette had to admit that Stella had such a carefree vibe to her that she was rather easy to speak to and Medeia pondered if she had been charmed by it. Medeia chided herself but she could not help but briefly smile inside. She was the same once, a long time ago.

LIGHTNING WITCH | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia) - Page 2 Empty Re: When A Quincy And Witch Meet (Stella, Medeia)

Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:44 am
Stella would listen to the explanation as she would nod. She wouldn't knock someone else for the jobs that they do. As she isn't sure what Medeias life was like so she was for sure not going to judge. She was aware of the more underground portions of various places in the world of the living. After all there are movies about them, but alot of the time with those guys they don't bother the normal people. Usually just fighting among each others private armies or whatever it is they have.

"Well, you gotta earn your living somehow. So far I've pretty much just had to deal with hollows and spiritual beings. Haven't had a whole lot to do in police work or anything like that."

Stella would admit to the woman. She didn't think it would be a problem as Stella's jurisdiction usually lies in the City of Lights. She was sure Japan probably has a plan for their fighting warlords or gangsters or whatever it is Medeia is talking about. If they don't she's sure that they'll ask for help, and the Reich would send over one of their secret guys like Akira. Stella was very much not a what you would call.... Stealth expert.

"I'm sure you're a good person though. Your line of work doesn't make the person."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:03 am
MEDEIA

Green eyes turned to the redhead for a moment, as Medeia came to terms with just how naive this woman seemed to be. A good person? Her? Even though she went about performing all kinds of criminal activity? It sounded ridiculous and the brunette had long given up on ever being anything other than the creature she was today. Good and evil just did not mean an awful lot to her anymore. She did what was needed to survive, no more, no less.

“Not for a long time, I am afraid. My life is not one that I would wish anyone else to lead, quite frankly. I cannot trust anyone, I am constantly moving from place to place and there is more blood on my hands then most. At the start of my journey, I was as cheerful and peppy as you but it is our experiences that define us and most of mine have been nothing but misery. Consider yourself lucky that you have so far avoided that in your life.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:34 am
Stella would listen to her, and this is what she meant. The fact she would wish her life on anyone was a sign for Stella that she wasn't all bad. People are the product of their circumstance, and sure killing people was a bad thing. However it seems the people she is killing are tied into bad things themselves. For example she doesn't think herself would be a target since she's never been even around a mafia or anything.

"The fact that you wouldn't wish your life on anyone shows you still have some sort of kindness inside of you. Even if you don't see it. I can't tell you if what ever higher power determines if you're good or not, but I think you could still turn it around. With your talents I'm sure you could turn to working for something like the Vandenreich and taking care of hollows. I'm sure you stil have the capacity to turn it around in you. I mean you may be old, but you don't look a day over 25, and I'm sure you still have alot of time left."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:09 am
MEDEIA

Stella was sweet, almost too sweet and while a part of Medeia was thankful to hear such things, it ran into the brick wall that was her cynicism. The brunette had lived far too long to know that her previous deeds would not be swept under the carpet. She would most likely end up in a cell, a fate that could well end up being the death of her, due to her unique abilities. The centuries old being desired freedom above all else and somehow she just knew that joining a legal organisation would lead to anything but that.

“I certainly do not see in myself what you seem to be seeing. To suddenly become law abiding after centuries of living in a way that is anything but seems an impossibility to me. Crime, vengeance, revenge, these have been my sources of survival for so long that I do not know if I can abandon them. My powers work because I rely on my darker impulses and without that darkness, I will lose all that I am…and more.”

Sighing, she would look away. “The only reason I am still here now is because I have used the energy of others in order to increase my lifespan. You have heard the tale of the vampire, yes? Well, I work in a very similar way. I use my lightning in order to transfer a person’s life force over to myself, allowing me to live on.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:14 am
Stella would listen and wonder if she could find something, more positive to feel the void of the darkness with. Something more bright and could change her world view. Stella tried to see the good in everyone and she thinks that Medeia can certainly turn around if she really wanted to. She wondered if there was anything she could do to help the witch see that she can be a positive figure in the world.

"You have to do what you have to do, but that doesn't make you a monster. I think you have the capacity to do great things, but you're holding your own self back. It seems you do know what you've done isn't the best, but you could still change that."

Stella would speak trying to appeal to her humanitarian side. She was hoping that somewhere deep in there she was like her still. She had already said when she was first starting she was similar to Stella. If she couldn't talk Ichigo down she wanted to try to get to other people. Not everyone is just a senseless monster.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:09 pm
MEDEIA

Urgh. This woman was relentless in her own way and it was kind of grating but Medeia could not find it within herself to simply insult the woman and leave. That would normally be her course of action but the brunette just could not find it within herself to do it. It was strange. For so long, she had been satisfied with her lot in life, having spent so long travelling and working. Yet, just a few choice words from this redhead was throwing her for a loop. It was driving her insane and she had to admit that she was rather annoyed and bewildered by her own actions.

“If only such a thing was as easy as you make it out to be. What you are suggesting would mean that I change my entire life, one that has allowed me to do whatever I wish. I have never been good with rules and the thought of actually working on the legal side of the law feels alien to me. What could I even bring to an organisation besides trouble and death? That is what I am and what occurs to all those I know. You have a sweet way with words but not everyone can become a saint, after spending so much time as a sinner.”

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:44 pm
Stella would listen to her. Giving true thought to the woman's words as she continued to not judge. It wouldn't be an easy road of course not, but wouldn't it be much less lonely. Stella doesn't really understand what she means by doing what she want, because Stella does get to do what she wants. It doesn't seem like Medeia takes pleasure in killing or anything like that so it seems like she would still be able to do what she wants.

"Well, I'm not asking ya to be a saint. I'm just letting you know there could be a better road for you. Something that isn't quiet so lonely. With your talents I'm sure you would be great at taking care of hollows. It pays well, and you're still doing what you are good at. I'm not even saying to join the vandenreich it's just.... it does seem nice not being bound by laws in some cases, but I feel like it could be an awfully lonely road ya know?"

Stella would speak straight from the heart as she watched the witch. Nothing in her inflection or her wording indicating any malice, judegement, ulterior motives. Nothing of the sort. Just pure honestly as she tried to see the good in everyone. Like she always does.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:04 pm
MEDEIA

It was difficult to deny that particular point and the brunette had not exactly ever truly found herself with a friend group. Such things were simply not done when you worked for the criminal underworld. No one could be trusted and the only way to prevent betrayal was by simply keeping to oneself. It was not an enjoyable lifestyle in some ways and the green eyed woman had once ached for some companionship. Her own family had not been all that bothered with her and the only man who had truly cared about her had been brutally killed. It was a rough start to an even rougher life.

“I suppose you do not miss what you have never had. My life has always been rather isolating, even before I developed my powers and began my life of crime. To have those who care for you and to care for them in return is not something I have much experience with. The world is harsh and you have to be too in order to survive. That is what my life has taught me and I do not know any better. I have travelled from one end of this world to the other, more times than I can count and that is all I have seen. Killing Hollows is something I have done many times but I have never thought of it as a career. They are just another source of misery in this world.”

For a woman who normally spoke little, she was most certainly letting it all out today.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:18 pm
Stella would continue to listen. Giving her entire attention to the woman as she didn't let it faulted even for a second. She wasn't sure everything the woman has seen, but she was sure it was hard. She wasn't trying to say her life wasn't hard. Far from it, but Stella wanted her to try to better herself. She wasn't sure if this was going to work but she would give it a try.

"If you'll let me, id like to be your friend. I know that you've had it hard, but I think maybe having a friends will make it so you don't have to suffer alone?"

Extending the offer she would wait patiently for the answer. She wasn't trying to rush her, and in fact was actually trying to give her enough time to make a decision. She knew this wouldn't be easy for her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum