Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Purpose [Shura/Rangiku] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Purpose [Shura/Rangiku] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Purpose [Shura/Rangiku] - Page 3 Empty Re: Purpose [Shura/Rangiku]

Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:33 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - Shikai Released - 500% power boost WORDS; - here MUSE; -

In truth, the only part of Rangiku's next set of actions that had surprised her was the sudden restraint with her Zanpakuto, while it was true that Shura had ignored it she had expected her to at least finish her attack. Yet when she Shunpo'd forward, Shura did not attempt to make distance. Instead her ear was grabbed and Rangiku began to spout off some nonsense that, in truth, Shura didn't care for in the slightest. Her own hand reaching up to grab Rangiku's wrist, not a single word being spoken in return to the woman as she berated Shura for her seemingly lack of self preservation.

It was clear to Shura, just based on this interaction alone, she did not understand the way of the Fourth, of the Eleventh. But this wasn't a surprise to her, she expected such things... But she also expected a Lieutenant to understand what was and wasn't a dangerous maneuver. "Berating me for not releasing? As a Lieutenant, I would expect you to know better than to charge in to such a close proximity to someone whose entire fighting style relies on such close proximity." Shura's Reiatsu began to slowly seep out of her, her hand squeezing down hard on Rangiku's wrist to hold her still.

"I know well what I can and cannot endure, you do not. Minna o Horobosu, Hakaishin"

That slow seeping erupted into a torrent and that grip only got tighter as her sword made its transition into the large two-handed battle axe, the edge becoming serrated though... It wasn't the axe that would make its way at Rangiku.

"Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hadō no Nanajyusan, Sōren Sōkatsui."

Techniques:

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Purpose [Shura/Rangiku] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Purpose [Shura/Rangiku] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Purpose [Shura/Rangiku] - Page 3 Empty Re: Purpose [Shura/Rangiku]

Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:24 am
Rangiku watched the woman as she had declared the fight over. She was not going to entertain a fight with someone who disrespected her like shura had. She was in shikai, the woman should have atleast tried to avoid the dust or atleast tried to release. She had done neither.

"Growl Haineko"

The sword turned to dust once more as the dust quickly moved to get in front of her as the incantation was being cast. Her sword wouldn't be able to block the full thing, but it did lighten the blow. The kido did burst through the dust and hit into rangiku. She had raised her arm to block her neck and face as it slammed into her. It singed and tore some of clothing. As well as left burn marks on her arm as she winced.

"I told you, the spar is over."

As she ripped her arm out of the woman's grip before flash stepping out and moving towards her own barracks. She would gladly spar the woman again under different circumstances. However, this interaction had soiled her willingness for this time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum