Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss)

Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:05 am
Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Borderline respect and disrespect doesn't matter in this line of work. A sleight offense, whether real or not, is enough. Would Hana get away with barely insulting someone in another squad? Who knows, but Elyss is a fan of gusto, so she's easy to let this kind of stuff slide. Shishiyuki probably would have punked the fuck out of Hana though, a dichotomy between the two.

"And, where are you now? I'm no mathematician, but I can add up pretty well, and it seems you've had some experiences, eh?"

She started to walk closer, putting her hands into her pockets now. She'd look over Hana, if allowed, scanning the woman with her eyes: here and there. Her nose twitched, her lips shimmied a bit, and Elyss ended her little look over with a nod of her head.

"Are you still uncertain?"

END POST | Red
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss)

Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:43 pm
Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader24
Enter: Hana Aoyama

There was silence. Hana contemplated how to answer her Captain’s question. She wouldn’t say she was still lost, but she wasn’t anywhere near where she would want to be. She still struggled keeping up in combat, dodging, and obtaining her shikai. She stiffened some, as she watched her Captain look her over. Did... Captain Kishimoto just smell her? She was going to ignore that... Awkward.

"I... am as certain as I can be, I guess," Hana finally said. "I am certain I have much to learn. I am certain I am not a waste of time. I am certain about a few other things in my life, but there are many issues that continue to evade any sense of certainty, like obtaining shikai, successfully dealing with Arrancar, or... or..."

Hana hesitated and let out a sigh. Bringing up personal issues to her Captain felt stupid. Anything about her parents, Amaranta, Akira, or Hiroe are certainly subjects her Captain did not care about, at least beyond what was in her reports. "Anyways, I will thank you for teaching me one thing: just do it your damn self."

End Post
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:40 am
Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Atta girl," Elyss praised. "See, ya didn't need me to tell ya anything."

She then tilted her head and scrunched up her nose. She looked like she was about to say something, her mouth opening, but then she sneezed. Don't worry though, she covered her mouth.

"You've got a bit more spunk. All the training in the world doesn't help unless you really want it to. I can't work with half-hearted people."

But she still didn't say if she'd help Hana. As she rubbed her nose, she came off just as distant as distant still, but she definitely isn't as cutthroat as she was their first interaction.
END POST | Red
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:23 pm
Thinking Out Loud (Hana/Elyss) - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana was mildly surprised when Elyss praised her. Captain Kishimoto was technically correct that Hana didn't need the help from her, but that wasn't the message Hana wanted to convey. If someone came to her for help, she would never consider it a waste of time, especially when they sought her out.

"You are right. Determination is crucial, especially for the job of a Shinigami, but even though you were not the one to guide me, many others did. Those who could not help me train still supported me when I was down or doubting myself."

Hana closed her eyes for a couple of seconds. “Anyways,” Hana said, opening her eyes and smiling normally. “I wish you all the best Captain Kishimoto. I have to get the days training done. Soon, I will have finally obtained my own shikai!”

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum