Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:10 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

The Vizard chuckled in response to Hannah’s opinion on her plan, musing briefly before replying. “Oh? Would you have preferred that I come on strongly from the start? That’s usually my way but I wasn’t sure whether you’d appreciate that. You were so delicate when you sat down and I was wary that you might have not liked me if I’d been too direct. Saying that, my books should have given you a fair look of how I like to go about things. A few of them have had plots taken from my own personal life.”

Chizuru rather liked the slight change in Hannah though and there wasn’t even the slightest hint that it caused the Vizard to feel any less attracted. “I want you to know though that I’m not going to be turned, no matter what happens between us. I know exactly who I am and where my interests lie. Right now, said interest is fully in the beautiful blonde woman that I’m speaking to.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:30 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"You are free to do as you want" Hannah would reply, getting a tingling feeling as Chizuru didn't immediately shut her down. She was finding her confidence again, after so many false starts in the world. "It's just that you came on strong, and then sorta backed off and played shy and coy while also coming on even stronger.

I've been locked in my room, and then jail, for the past two hundred and twenty years. I'm not good at this communication thing at all, and people deciding that they have a better idea moments after committing to the last idea is confusing for me. So you can go however you want, so long as you stick to that approach once you start it"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:41 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

The honesty from the woman was refreshing and if anything, it caused Chizuru to simply drop whatever remained of her coy mask. In a way, it was a relief and frankly the purple haired woman was somewhat relieved to be able to simply be herself with the blonde. She could detect the sense of ease that Hannah was starting to display, which caused Chizuru to smile and so when the Vizard placed a hand over the blonde’s and leaned back in again, she’d be direct as well.

“Fine then. I won’t waste any more time beating around the bush. My words were perfectly genuine about wanting to get close to you and after spending all that time locked up, I’m sure that deep down, maybe you’d like to feel such closeness with another too? I know that you’ve had a few false starts but that’s not going to be how it is with me. Once I start something, it takes a heck of a lot to get me to stop.”

The Vizard would chuckle then. “I’m nothing if not clingy.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:54 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Deep down, I don't know what I feel. I..." she paused. While she wasn't into trauma dumping on strangers, this woman was being pretty serious. And so she took a breath and decided to give a bit, not all of it because that was still to much, but a bit.

"I lost my parents when I was young. They were murdered, and then I tried to kill the guy who murdered him, but this was before I even knew what Kido was, so I didn't do very well. And from there, I guess it was part obsession and part trauma that drove my isolation. I am also exceptionally powerful, and somehow I knew what that did to people around me without control, so I kept it inside me. And it ripped my body apart. I've only just got the flow under control with the help from Daisy, to let my body move beyond it's extreme fragility to a normal, human durability"

It was depressing to think that this was only a bit of what she could tell a person. But she had gotten through it, and was here now.

"So all this interaction is still very new. Maybe it is ultimately not something I can do. But, it will be nice to see if I can with someone who will stick with me" Hannah would give a smile, and put her hand over Chizuru's. A nice step, into the new day.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:41 pm
CHIZURU HONSHO

It was a bitterly sad tale once again but Chizuru was able to take it like a champion. She was sympathetic of course and the Vizard had heard many unpleasant stories in her time. At least half of her students must have had their own tales of woe, usually involving their inner Hollows for the most part or when their powers led them down a darker path. To become a Vizard was not a pleasant experience in general and a hell of a lot of work to truly master its abilities. Chizuru considered herself to be rather well skilled and had a tight leash on her Hollow but she knew that she had to be mindful.

Glancing down at their now held hands, Chizuru would smile again before speaking. “The fact that you’ve been through so much and come out the other side truly shows just how phenomenal you truly are. You’ve travelled through Hell so now’s the time to experience a little Heaven. I think you’ve more than earned it. If you want to get rid of me then you’ll have to use some of your kinky Kido to keep me pinned down.”

Gently tilting Hannah’s head up, Chizuru would lean in to try and softly kiss her, struggling to stop herself from taking a rather forward step. She hoped it wouldn’t spook the blonde woman but Hannah had wanted forward…

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:35 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Ehh? Wow, there really was no time wasting, huh? Chizuru jumped right into it without a moment's hesitation. Which was a lot more than could be said for Hannah. Her porcelain skin made the blush even more pronounced, and though her blind eyes did not showcase much emotion, she was still clearly shocked and pleased in equal measure. The whole bit about kinky kido tying people up was completely lost on te woman as she just stared.

"S-somet-thing tells me y-you do the pinning" Hannah would stutter, unconsciously nibbling on her bottom lip as this situation escalated rather quickly...

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:11 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

A giggle escaped the Vizard as she listened to Hannah’s rather flustered response to the kiss, well and truly having returned to her more well known self. It was rather difficult to tell much due to the blonde woman’s emotionless gaze but the redness in her cheeks more than made up for that. It was a reaction that Chizuru rather enjoyed and as she took the chair beside Hannah, rather than the one opposite, there was definitely more of the woman’s devious side coming out of the Vizard, both in terms of body language and her spiritual pressure as well. Her Vizard makeup always gave off a rather different impression in terms of energy, with the Shinigami and Hollow combination making quite a potent mix, especially when she was in the mood for fun.

“Well, Hakuda and Hoho have always been my best arts and I didn’t spend all that time learning them just so that I could beat up Hollows.” Chizuru replied with a laugh, a smirk across her features, while her hand that had been on Hannah’s shifted so that it was now on the blonde’s bright red cheek. “I can’t let those I like get away, after all.”

A part of her thought that she was nuts for trying it on with someone far more powerful than her but it was quickly pushed aside by the overwhelming dominating side that loved to run rampant within her. Life was too short to be cautious.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:08 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Hakuda" Hannah exclaimed, a bit more forcefully than intended given the situation, but it got the point out. "Book. There is a book, about Hakuda. And, other things"

Great, make yourself look like a complete blathering idiot, that'll win you friends....Hannah would take a breath and wrestle with the situation for a moment, to get some sanity back into her life.

"It's called Nine Yin Manual. I mostly read it because it's got some good meditation and fitness building exercises in it, but I have heard it'd also got a lot more advanced stuff in it. And I was wondering if you had read it"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:49 pm
CHIZURU HONSHO

There was the slight lifting of a brow as Hannah struggled a little bit to get her words out but other than that, Chizuru didn’t give much away as to what she thought of it. Honestly though, she just found the woman’s shyness to be incredibly endearing and while her mind was by now well and truly moving into the perverse, the purple haired woman decided not to mock the blonde for her struggles. That wouldn’t solve anything and she’d be a bit of a hypocrite if she started making fun of Hannah after promising to stick by her.

“I’ve delved into it on more than one occasion and I do love the ideas that the manual expresses. I can see why you’d use it for meditation and fitness building although I was more interested in the martial styles themselves. I’ve learned quite a few tricks from it, even if I doubt the author would be too pleased to learn the reason why I’m so fascinated. I’ve read a fair few martial tomes in my time and I’d like to think that I’ve incorporated a little of each into my own style.” The Vizard replied cheerfully.

It was then that she heard a voice in the back of her mind. The usual self absorbed and greedy tone of her Zanpakuto. “Stop faffing around already. Use some of those moves on her and have it away.”

“I don’t know who’s worse out of the two of us.” Chizuru answered mentally.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:41 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"There is one thing the people of the world can agree about Ulv, and that is that she was eccentric without peer. Trying to predict her feelings was impossible when she was alive" She'd never met the woman herself, but that bonfire of passion and energy was not something anyone would be ignorant of...

"But if there is one book in the world that makes me jealous of a body that works properly, it is this one. The way she describes Dragon Tiger Gate and Ursa Takkeyeon makes me wish I could do that sorta stuff" Hannah would lean back on her chair and shake her head softly.

"Of course, this coming from a woman who can make Jaeden's atrocity look like a child's tantrum, but still. Martial Arts speaks to the kid in all of us"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum