Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:49 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

To feel Hannah respond so pleasantly to the kiss brought a large amount of joy to Chizuru and there was a spark when their lips met that the purple haired woman hadn’t felt before. She’d been with many women of course, brunettes, redheads, blondes, every colour under the sun in truth but there was something about the woman before her that made her forget them all. Hannah was special and Chizuru wanted to make it perfectly clear that her new girlfriend knew that too.

“Minx.” She answered with a chuckle to the blonde’s teasing, her arms still wrapped around Hannah’s form. “Just make sure you know what you’re in for by letting my lust build. My passions run rather deep and once they are set aflame, they can be rather difficult to put out.”

When Hannah’s plan was revealed, Hannah smiled with approval. “Well, luckily for you I have plenty of free time at the moment. I’d love to take a trip with you to Italy and see the sights. Not that my eyes are going to stray from you for long.” Corny, yeah but no one read her books for depth either.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Last edited by Ashaiya on Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:08 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 6EdIfMt

"Whoever said I wanted to put them out?" Hannah would ask, stepping back as she got permission, and casting Hako Okuri over the two of them. She focused the position very specifically, because this Kido didn't have any safety net about not teleporting yourself into other things. A localized flicker of intense power erupted, and then they were elsewhere. A few miles, even for two people, was not something that was beyond Hannah, and so she maintained her glimmering appearance.

"Tessai can do it a lot better, I hear" Hannah would reply, heading into the airport. "Hundreds of miles with a clap of his hands. Could you imagine that kind of capabilities?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:53 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 7 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

It would be no lie to say that Chizuru had never felt a spell of that power before and the purple haired woman had to blink a few times once the two women reappeared by the airport. Whatever it was, the Kido wasn’t something that could just be learned at the academy and the Vizard gave her beautiful blonde girlfriend a look. Just what could Hannah do if she unleashed all her power in one spell? It sent a tingle down the woman’s spine but Chizuru was as unintimidated as ever, instead she just felt lucky that she was on the blonde’s side.

Taking Hannah’s hand as they walked, she’d reply, curious about what she’d just seen. “Feats that are far beyond my capabilities that’s for sure. Just what was that spell anyway? It felt almost unnatural during it.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum