Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:55 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

The look on Chizuru’s face when Hannah stuttered out her statement was priceless. Never had the Vizard thought that she’d be as lucky to have such a delightful woman approach her. Alright, given Hannah’s magical strength, maybe the domineering woman was asking for more than she bargained for but she couldn’t help it. Chizuru hadn’t met anyone quite like Hannah before and it was drawing out her more devious side. The blonde was an enigma and it drew the Vizard in close.

“I certainly think she does.” Chizuru replied, having a difficult time in stopping her hands from wandering. “A beautiful mage who is taking her first steps into a wider world. One filled with danger, adventure and plenty of romance. Especially romance.”

The temptation to take things to another level was becoming rather strong and Chizuru had to pull rather hard on her more horny tendencies in order to bring them back into line. What would her students say if they found out their teacher was making out with a girl in the middle of the street?

Probably the same things they already said.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:48 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 6EdIfMt

Chizuru's intended reaction was probably not the one Hannah gave, as she blanched at the idea of the story.

"Kin, that sounds like some terrible cringe, if it is anything like how I went. My first steps tripped on the rug and knocked my teeth out. Not even romatically either! A few years ago, I had one character trait, and that was Medic. So of course I ran into a lot of Quincy, who seem predisposed towards self-destruction! I had to invent a Kaido on the spot that gives people Alcoholism! because the woman I cured of it wanted it back!

I just finished killing a Quincy like six times the other day because he thought 'hey, if you kill me enough times I might learn something'. And it took him two deaths to figure out 'maybe I should use my powers against this woman turning me into a Hamburger'! But he had no idea what he was doing on the battlefield at all, so I had to kill him again. I don't know if he actually learned anything from that but Kin, it was the most frustrating moment of the year. I do feel sorry for teachers who have to put up with that kind of density and can't just vaporise the top half of the person"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:39 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

Deciding to let Hannah simply carry on rather than try to comment, Chizuru would smile at the woman’s story, finding some humour in what Hannah was saying. The blonde was flustered again and that naturally caused the arms to the Vizard to tighten slightly around the woman’s waist. She wasn’t entirely sure what the rant was meant to express but it mattered not to the purple haired woman, who in return continued to make her intentions incredibly clear.

It was only when Hannah finally finished that Chizuru answered, cuckling in the woman’s ear. “I share your frustrations and I’ve had more than a few students who’ve been exactly the same way. It doesn’t seem to matter how many times you try, the lesson never sinks in, until you get to the point where you want to pin them against the wall and have your way with them.” It sounded like a joke but there was a look in the Vizard’s eyes, naturally hidden from the blonde.

“I do think you’re selling yourself short again though and I think you’re the perfect heroine for my tale. You just need a little more experience with the romance part. Good thing I’m here.” She purred, kissing the Kido master’s neck. “Damn. I’m struggling to keep my composure now. Not sure how much longer I can stop myself from giving in.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:02 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ohh, absolutely" Hannah would state, the flush of irritation and fire in her heart blowing out all the cobwebs of before. No longer on the backfoot, mentally, she was more capable of showcasing her confidence once more. "It's just going to be a terrible story to begin with"

And then, Chizuru brought the conversation back to the proper topic. Though this time, Hannah was in a better mindset to play along rather than just be swept up.

"Don't worry, I can help out if you can't manage anymore. Something something, very fun Bakudo, you know?" Hannah would ask, her face breaking into a coy smile.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2024 1:50 pm
CHIZURU HONSHO

There it was. The confidence that had gone mysteriously awol for quite some time. Chizuru was of course pleased to see the blonde firing back on all cylinders, even if the Vizard did wonder whether it would end up biting her or night. One wrong word and Chizuru might find herself bound like a pretzel but did that stop her from continuing to push? Of course not. She was far too interested in Hannah to act in any other way at this point and although the blonde hadn’t said it directly, Chizuru figured the blonde did rather like such an approach.

“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to see such creative Kido and I’m sure being at your mercy would be an awful lot of fun.” Chizuru with a smirk. “Yet I wonder if perhaps you enjoy having my arms around you a little too much to do such a thing? You blush, you stutter but you haven’t once said no during this entire conversation. You told me before to be blunt and so I have been since then but what about you? Are you interested in more than just a little verbal gymnastics or has this all been just a little game between us?”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:23 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"What I actually told you, was to stick to one method of conversation. Blunt, Coy, Subtle, Completely Indecipherable. One of them is fine, all at once was where it got confusing" Hannah would reply.

"As for this, I can assure you I don't think of it as a game, but beyond that I do not know. It is no exaggeration to say for the last 220 years, I have had no opportunity nor real interest in anything like this, and a body that would come away bruised from anything more than some kissing. Unohana was a lovely person but more like a surrogate mother than anything. Kokuyuteshi just let me exist without any attempts to make me more social, so I stayed inside, created some technology, and generally stayed insular.

Do I like tying? Do I like being tied? Do I like public play? Am I a private person? What are my kinks, what are my limits, am I am evil person, and I a lovely person? That's all the things I need to find out before I can begin to say anything about my preferences"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2024 7:57 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

Admiring the candour with which Hannah spoke, Chizuru’s smile would soften, her gaze focused entirely on the unseeing eyes of the blonde. The Vizard was determined to aid the powerful Kido master in finding the answers to at least some of the questions asked. A few could obviously only be discovered by Hannah herself but there were two that stuck out particularly for Chizuru and not the kinky ones either. Was Hannah good or was she evil? Now, the purple haired woman didn’t know the blonde all that well but even after hearing about her misfortunes, Chizuru just didn’t believe that the blonde was the latter.

“You’re powerful, you’re direct and you’re a little socially awkward.” Chizuru replied with a chuckle, gently taking Hannah’s arms and placing them around her own waist. “Evil though? I don’t see it. You’ve had it rough and I wouldn’t blame anyone for having fallen to darkness having gone through so much but you haven’t. You’re still here, creating new Kido for the purpose of aiding those in need and teaching those who wish to follow in your footsteps.”

Leaning in and gently pressing her lips against Hannah’s briefly, she’d then add afterwards. “As for your other preferences, maybe I can help you to discover those.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:58 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

When Chizuru gave a beautiful speech about Hannah, the woman couldn't help but giggle and lean into the kiss, her gentle hands wrapping around Chizuru. It wass clear her frame was not the most filled out, with the shadows of her past cadaverousness still looming. But these days, she looked and felt more like a normal person that leant a little towards less, than more.

"I meant soft domme or hard domme" Hannah would state, booping Chizuru on the nose.

"My none-sexual morality has been solidified in my head for a while now. But do I like easing into things, being uplifting, headpatting, and orgasms. Or do I like pushing them to their limits, being teasing, tormenting them for hours so they beg and whine, and then denying them relief? On the other side, would I like that being done to me? I obviously can't handle too much with this body the way it is, but the question remains"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2024 8:44 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

“I love it when you talk like that.” Chizuru replied with a chuckle, more than comfortable with Hannah speaking in such a manner, the rather well toned arms of the Vizard wrapping around the blonde in return. “I feel that you have it in you to play both the gentle and soothing domme, as well as the more devious and tormenting type. I feel as if I’ve seen both sides already during our conversation although there’s only one way to truly find out which method you prefer. You need a special student, one who is quite happy to let her teacher do whatever she wants.”

Pausing briefly, she’d then ask after a little further thought. “Perhaps your method of teaching is actually a window into how you’d perform as a domme. How do you like to teach? Are you firm? Are you gentle? Do you pin your students to the wall if they don’t listen? I find that teaching and bed play are very similar in that regard.” She’d certainly noticed it from her own experience.

“One thing I do know though is that regardless of your preferences, I want to be the one to help you discover them. That girl you spoke about earlier was silly to turn down such a stunning woman as you. I’m not going to make the same mistake, no matter what you do to me.”

She’d laugh inwardly, wondering when the last time had been that she found herself discussing sexual preferences in the middle of a busy street.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:07 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I can absolutely be that kind of person" Hannah would comment, spawning a needle between her fingers. The spiritual emanations of the creation made people's teeth itch, so fortunate that she only let it stay for a few seconds. "The question is if I enjoy doing it in the process"

Hannah would flick her hair out, and then look to Chizuru as she said teaching is the same as having fun in the bedroom. It made her feel a little bad for her students.

"Honestly, I think that's the worst comparison, since I am pretty dispassionate about the tutoring of it all. People are here to learn what I have to say, so if a few don't want to learn what I have to say, then why should I be bothered? I was not even paid when the Soul Society, so I wasn't going to engage either way with a person who wasn't listening. If people come to me for Kido lessons, I feel I am polite if a little blunt. Erica can't do combat, so I told her that. Shunko is an ass backwards reason to want to study Kido, so I told Kikoto that"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum