Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:35 am
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

Listening with a small smile as Hannah made her feelings on the manual known, Chizuru would ponder about Ulv for a moment or two. Eccentricity was most definitely an apt word and the purple haired woman felt a sense of brief sadness that she’d never met her either. To discuss her theories and practices would’ve been an eye opening experience no doubt and the thought of having a round of two with a master was always appealing to her. Alas, it could never be now but at least her teachings survived.

Glancing briefly at Hannah’s delicate frame, Chizuru would eventually inquire. “Is it dangerous for you to attempt to learn to use your body as a martial artist does? I know that your strength is with Kido and that is the core of your style but are you unable to improve your body at all?”

After a moment, she would smile and add. “Not that you’re not stunning as you are now, of course, as I hope I’ve made perfectly clear by now.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru)

Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:54 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"I think a blind, deaf, comatosed lobotomy patient could feel your appreciation of the female form" Hannah would reply with a giggle. They had been pretty horny and also deep, so it stood to reason she might have missed what Hannah had said earlier about her body.

"Probably. Especially to the degree Ulv details in her book. It's been...maybe a year since I've had a body that wasn't made of cardboard. And I have a feeling that the current state of things is about the peak of my abilities. Old wounds heal poorly, even when you have Kaido like mine"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:15 pm
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Chizuru-banner
CHIZURU HONSHO

Unable to argue with Hannah, Chizuru simply chuckled at the woman’s comment about her flirting. The Vizard knew that she was laying it on oh so thick now but that was what the blonde woman had wanted, for her to choose a course and stick with it. Hannah was most definitely one of the most beautiful women that Chizuru had ever met though and she didn’t want to let her get away. That being said, there was always that sense in the back of her mind that if Hannah felt uncomfortable then she’d probably have a solution anyway. The woman’s spiritual energy was just so strong.

In answer to Hannah’s reply about her body, Chizuru would simply take the woman’s hand again, a smile on her face, even though the blonde wouldn’t be able to see it. “That’s unfortunate but considering how good you are with your spells then I suppose you don’t need to be a martial genius. I’d hate to see you cast when you are angered.” A part of her actually thought that seeing an angry Hannah in action would be pretty damn sexy but she decided to leave that part out.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hollows, Erotica and Everything In Between (Hannah, Chizuru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:08 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"So do I" Hannah would reply to Chizuru's comment. Hannah had come to terms with the fact that she was not always the most polite or dainty woman in the universe, but still disliked that fact. It reminded her of what she could do once the leash of self-control slipped. And it never looked pretty at all.

"It's a thing I will be glad to live the rest of my immortal live never doing again. But the world isn't so kind, and I know there is going to be one day where me and Daisy are in such a situation again"

She'd shake her head at that, some rogue breeze coming and fluffing her hair out so it sat more comfortably as she stood.

"But until then, I shall endevour to be my best self every day. This is all one can do"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:35 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

As Hannah stood, Chizuru would too, smiling at the beautiful blonde as she spoke. The Vizard felt just a little proud of how much confidence was in her tone of voice and she couldn’t help but move around so that she was beside the gorgeous woman. There was so much that she could’ve said, stating that she agreed completely and would be at the woman’s side whenever she needed her but Chizuru got the feeling that had already been expressed through her previous words.

So instead of giving a verbal answer, she’d instead draw the woman into another kiss, using her more preferred method to get her message across. Chizuru didn’t care who saw them kissing and as her arms wrapped around Hannah, she’d deepen the kiss, allowing herself to push further than she had the first time. The Vizard wanted the woman to know exactly how she felt about her.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:24 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Forward was not even the word for it. Making out in public, beyond a simple kiss but full on knee-melting action. Hannah was unsure if she could handle such a thing, but that was part of the fun, after all. To be taken by someone so demanding, you could do nothing but be dragged along by them as they showed you a whole new world.

It seemed the knee-melting part was not just a metaphor either, as Hannah felt her legs wobble. It was understandable, she hadn't so much as kissed a person in all her years. So now, getting in with this one...she had to cling to the woman not to fall down.

Hannah tried to make a comment, but it simply babbled into incoherency, leaving her stood with a bright red face and a heady breathing.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:59 pm
CHIZURU HONSHO

Doing her best to keep Hannah on her feet, Chizuru would chuckle at the bright red cheeks of the blonde woman. The Vizard just couldn’t get enough of her new friend and her eyes would say the same. There was a magnetism to her and Chizuru couldn’t help but feel drawn to her. The shyness, those glowing cheeks, her mastery of the Shinigami arts and the honesty with which Hannah spoke about herself. She was special and the Vizard would delicately spin the blonde around, so that she could wrap her arms around the woman from behind. It would look almost too intimate to those around but Chizuru was unbothered.

Laughing again, she’d whisper into the woman’s ear. “I could stand here with you like this all day although I can think of other activities we could do together instead.” Her tone was as playful as ever, her arms gently squeezing Hanna’s waist. Yes, she knew exactly what she wished to do with the beautiful blonde but perhaps that was too much for one day. She didn’t want to send her friend into a meltdown, after all.

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:11 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

How did this happen? She was a walking Nuke, capable of vaporising an entire city block with a simple flash of anger. She could pin a hundred people to the ground with a single spell, before she released her Zanpaktou. She was one of the best Kaido practitioners in the Worlds, yielding only to Unohana.She had fought Dragons and Reivores and Sou, and killed Solomon about five times in the space of an hour.

And now she was here, spun around by a whore eroge writer, and pulled in close, like a beloved doll. All Chizuru's books swam in her head far more than anything that Hannah had achieved or created. Those ideas...had to come from somewhere, and had to be practiced on someone to make sure they were viable. And now...she had someone.

While the rest of her brain was on strike, the practical side of her went out to save the day.

"Other activities would be better. I don't think I can stand all day" Hannah would state, surprisingly matter-of-fact about it all.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:50 am
CHIZURU HONSHO

The slight strangeness of the situation wasn’t lost on Chizuru either, knowing full well just how powerful the woman in her arms was and yet, she felt nothing but a sense of daring. She had never suffered from a lack of confidence when it came to her approach with other women and today was no exception. The direct method was the one she enjoyed and while it could sometimes spook her partners, she was usually able to help them settle down in the end. The same could be said for her inner Hollow in truth. Chizuru had certainly had plenty of practice at settling that strange thing down.

“Is that so?” She playfully asked, not wanting to let go of the beautiful blonde in her arms. “Well, if you’re so eager then my place isn’t too far away. I have this afternoon free and would like nothing more than to spend it with you. I was just thinking about my next book, you know and I think I’ve just found the perfect source of inspiration for my heroine.”

ERO SENSEI | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:41 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You...er..." Hannah would stutter, giving a shy grin. "You certainly know how to make a girl feel worried and yet excited for what is worrying" Hannah would reply. She'd lean on Chizuru, not for any romantic reason but to take the strain off her feet for a moment. Sure she could just do some awesome aerokinetic stuff and float, but this way Chizuru felt helpful.

"Tell me more about this heroine of yours. Does she have good fashion sense?"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum